IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

Its nice in MIMs - maybe like your muffins? can make them savoury or sweet. Ive made a mim into 'bread' shape in tupperware rectanglular dish and then bunged in the toaster and smothered in butter :D many people like them with choc flavouring and whipped cream on :D

I wasn't impressed with Mims... too airy fairy for words, but perhaps some flax helps? Quantity allowed? (oh and forget the cream and butter - some of us have arteries to worry about!! hihi!)

ooh yes you're right... So Holland & Barratt and how much is allowed per day? (no I'm not switching but figure I might as well follow the rules while I'm at it...)

as much as you can in your carb allowance. think people worked out a standard mim is 2 carbs. lol Jo. might have a massive weigh loss after a week on fatkins ;)

Other half is stuck on M25 - one hour wait... what's new... they should pay US to use the roads in England...

btw jo - you need ground flax unless you have coffee grinder.

dunno - i just buy gound stuff.

Ground flax is on my shopping list...

Thanks Jacq - the other half has it with him so I'll try it on with the BIGGEST nix I can find!

lol Jo - ones you to your boobs. p.s. we want a pic x

hmm... the pic will depend on how it looks! haaaa! Vain to the end me!

Oooh just back from a restaurant lunch. I ignored the bowl of homemade crisps on the table, and the FOUR bread rolls, and ordered rump steak + green beans (glistening...). Then coffee.

As I left, I had vague ideas of picking dessert up on the way back, so stuck a mint in my mouth.

GO ME!

Oooh just back from a restaurant lunch. I ignored the bowl of homemade crisps on the table, and the FOUR bread rolls, and ordered rump steak + green beans (glistening...). Then coffee.

As I left, I had vague ideas of picking dessert up on the way back, so stuck a mint in my mouth.

GO ME!
well done.
bet the steak was nice and filling though :D

actually no... I was quite shocked at the size of it. It was a pavé of rumpsteak so it was big and fat (and nicely "saignant") but it was no bigger than the palm of my hand. 180g mind... but I guess we're spoiled with our low carb diets and are used to larger ones.

I know you like menus Vicky, but this one is awkward. See if this works. I had the pave de rumsteak, second column, third one down:
HIPPOPOTAMUS - CARTES ET FORMULES

jo - im drooling. that top one which is all red :) mmmmmmmmmmmmm
bloomin expensive though. yes 180g aint much at all.! i had 1 and 1/2 60z burgers for lunch today. (255g)

You'll be easy to please when you come over here then... (people often send their meat back to be cooked more!!!)...

Jacq - the beauty of glistening beans is that I can simply Atkinsexcuse them... :)

mmm never - the bloodier the better. I also love carpaccio - cant seem to get that many places here. never had steak tartare though -have you?

I have had it once, and I prefer my food a little cooked I realised... my friend had it today mind... with chips which she dunked in Roquefort sauce!

Back