IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

LOL Jo :)
well done for beating the devil with that witches broom. we all have those days..due to pmt/totm PMSL

Glad your nana is a little better too. xxx

aww hun we not mocking ...we know we being BAD !!!!!! (we are very naughty girls )
im glad i managed two days of them pancakes and have sts !!!!
glad you survived the weekend though and things are a bit brighter on the nana front xxxx

Jo, you did incredibly well to battle so hard against the head hunger. I know exactly how almost irresistible that siren call can be. Well done, you!

And I'm so glad to hear that your Nana is pulling through. Her independence should help her as she'll be damn well determined to get home.

Hey Vicky... I know on the Atkins boards, you all pop into diaries with one word "hellos", but I wish you'd give me your news here!!!

How's you? Your weight is looking EXCELLENT... and you're off the booze too! Fab!! haaa!

:D

Sun shining brightly here - and I'm wearing a SKIRT (shock horror!)... I'm so not a skirt person any more. During my walk, striding out in my Reebok's (yeah well!), my uneven hemmed floaty skirt was riding up... so I'd let it go up when no one was around, then turned into one of those silly girls trying to keep her skirt down as it rode up. grrr. Trousers are so much easier (says she closing her knees as I'm not sitting in a ladylike fashion here!! Reeboks off too, grrrr!)

Hey Jo. Ill pm you ALL my news :)
great on the skirt but NO on the skirt with the boks LOL.

hope you shaved your legs :)

I've got tights on...! who do you think saw me at 7.15am in my skirt and boks? (actually, you'd be surprised... my solitary morning walk is now spoiled by the fairweather walkers/joggers who now get up earlier now that it's lighter).

Back to trews tomorrow... can't be doing with this ladylike stuff. My feet hurt in my shoesies!

LOL JO. I never wear (well maybe once a year) skirts either. trousers all the way!

Since I owned my first pair of office trousers at the age of 38, I lived in skirts/dresses (aka "tents") up until then... now I can't abide them and I think of them as "fat clothes".

Although I have noticed I'm looking slimmer today in my skirt cos my generous kitten bearing hips are hidden.

pmsl at kitten bearing hips.
all quiet on Jos diary - you ok honey?

Hello my lovely...

As most of you know, I always have a lot to say for myself... except in my own diary. My own diary means turning my thoughts towards myself, and my food, and usually that's pretty scarey!

One thing I ought to record is how dreadfully hungry I was AFTER eating lunch out yesterday. I know I didn't have the nibbles, bread or potato my friend had with her meal but my lunches normally fill me up well with I cater them. <So I'm probably still overcatering.>

Another thing is that I realise that I don't feel (or, dare I say it, look) too bad at this current weight. Probably because I'm at it "on the way down", if you get my meaning, rather than the way up. I am however pretty firmly stuck here as per. 70-71K is where I usually stick these days. Might that be my "true weight"? (Or might I need to change something on my diet?)

Irrespective, all is well in my world. Four weeks tomorrow until UK holiday... and I've two lunches out next week (Thurs with boss lady who is instructed to order me an omelette and salad and a coffee!! and Fri, hopefully meeting Scrumps... maybe lunch, maybe coffee? will depend on her so I'll bring tupperwares of joy with me to the office in case.)

Other news - sister back from holiday and (phew) still speaking to me. I was sworn to silence by our father ref my Nana, and wasn't happy with that but was on a losing horse either way, so glad she understands!

Oh and hasn't my hair grown

Attachments

• mie March 2011.JPG
    mie March 2011.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 64
Hello,
I am starting Dukan diet on Saturday. I am not getting the coaching, but I am studying the book.
Let´s see how it goes. I want to loose all my extra weight before my son´s first birthday.

What a lovely picture!! Thanks for sharing.

Phew about your understanding sister too!

As for being stuck - maybe yes, this is it? How long do you intend to give it? Or do you have any more tricks up your sleeve?
Will you ever try conso again? Maybe a Phase I style conso might work?

Jo you are sooo pretty!!! couldnt really see you face in other piccies ! GORGEOUS X
Maybe you should have brought more snacks into work to much on later? What did you have? Steak?
Maybe it is your true weight, or maybe you need to shake things up a little? Look at me - id settled for being 10 stone 7 and im now losing - typical!
Would be great if you met Scrumps - again jealous!!!!
Will boss lady order food in advance?

Glad your sister ok - but you are right you were stuck between a rock and a hard place xxx
Will

Jo, you look great!

Glad your sister isn't angry with you, but then, how could she be? She wouldn't have wanted you to break your word to your Dad.

Maybe your body is happy at that weight? I know I could diet a bit more to get to 60 kilos but I also know that I wouldn't stay there without constantly dieting. My body is happy at 63 kilos (I think - not weighed in a few weeks - may be in for a shock next week) or thereabouts.:)

awh now I'm embarrassed... I thought you'd all seen "me" in my Photo gallery pictures.

I was just looking at my statistics for last year.
Given that I dieted 95% of the time, the remainder was "Jo behaviour", this is last year's stats (missing weigh ins being those when I wasn't around on a Fri... aka "eating"):

Jan: 72.0K - 70.1 - 72.3 - 73.2
Fév: 71.5 - 70.6 - 70.2 - 70.5
Mar: 69.7 - 70.4 - 70.4
Avr: 74.1 - 72.9 - 72.4 - 74.7
Mai: 73.3 - 76.1 - 73.5
Juin: 72.6 - 72.7 - 71.9 - 71.6
Juil: 71.5 - 71.1 - 74.4
Août: 72.5 - 71.9 - 71.2 - 71.9
Sept: 72.1 - 71.6 - 72.3
Oct: 75.4 - 73.6 - 72.2 - 72.1 - 72.9
Nov: 71.6 - 74.1 - 73.7
Déc: 74.1 - 72.8 - 73.5

Anja - it's true that since reaching the conclusion, and accepting it, that I'll not try Conso again, it's taken a pressure off me and I'm more relaxed.

* I am quite happy dieting weekdays, and often weekends too.
** I am very happy overeating. (Sad but true. In ketosis it's easy to say 'never again', but I've been out many times and 'know'.)

Being allowed to do both will keep both of me happy.

Conso means satisfying neither me.

This must sound very strange to many of you but it might ring bells with someone out there with as complicated a relationship with food and her weight as me...

Do you think you can live with a low carb lifestyle Jo?

One of me can (95% of the time) which I used to interpret as being Mon to Sats, then Sundays free... but 47 weeks / 5 weeks might come out in the wash too.

I'm a very all or nothing person. Both of me are (or should that be an "is"?)

Thank you Emma, and DD... but I am hiding my girth... (and the Photo Album "afters" were at 65-67K)

Back