IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

(on offer at Auchan - just €4.99/kilo)

Another thumbs down for group exercise! I'll be out in the fields walking... and might even take the bike out if I'm feeling brave! I'm so pathetic on a bike and, although there are no big hills near the house, it's a slow descent from the village in every direction... hence a slow climb on the way back when I've already had enough (and yes I have got off and pushed before!! after only about 15 mins too!). I'm much better on my feet!!

My guests left mid-week only, so there'll be lots of clearing up and cleaning to do no doubt (which can wait until it rains unless it looks dreadful!). Three x double beds to strip and wash... and beds to make cat friendly quickly before they moult all over them!!! That'll be before bed tonight!!

Scrumps - I'm not aiming for clean at the moment. Don't wanna keep going in and out of ketosis, so will be going to the market to see the plum man ;) tomorrow. I'll have a bowl on Sunday evening as a treat (spend half the night in the loo no doubt ;)), then PP on Monday :D Easy really if we get a whole salmon and BBQ it on Sat as planned. There'll be lots of leftovers!

do you know what im sure are food brains were seperated at birth ..... I was thinking that i cant keep getting on this tread mill but i need to keep the water in check as id say the 4lb i lost was water weight ..... i think ive decided that weekends will be as normal with a slight carb increase ie pitta bread, piece of fruit (no pasta ,bread rice ect ) and weekdays pps and see if i can keep where i am for a bit ....worth a try if i think weekends i can have a treat i may start seeing it in a different light ...or not time will tell

Just typical :) the weekend I start back on Dukan you're AWOL for 3 days :)... only joking... hope you have a great one hun and the weather keeps good for your washing :)

xxx

she will be back to kick ya tush before you know it lol enjoy the peace .........

only joking Jo you know we love you xxxx

Morning Jo. Have pmd you xxx hopw you had a lovely weekend x

Lovely to see Sarah back, and I'll read you at work Vicky (cos I don't know how to get round the pop up blocker on this computer!!). Scrumps, I hope you fared better than I did with the weekend "treat". I wasn't too bad on Sunday, and did indeed stick to my one (large) bowl of plums as an evening snack... but of course couldn't end it there, and felt obliged to continue yesterday (all without OH seeing a thing of course, the way you do when you're in denial mode! grrrr! Still he'll know when he looks in the biscuit tin. Err either biscuit tin. Both here and there! Silly girl.)

Anyway, back to work today and still replacing the secretary of the important lady around our place. Gala dinner tomorrow night with friend from the UK - no getting around that one, despite my antics yesterday - and then hopefully rein in. Hmm.
x
PS - wearing tighter than usual white trousers today to remind me what a pig I am!

hey hun Thats not bad going really , them biscuit tins a right beggers you know have all the persausive skills in the world ,,,.....im hoping the increase in dukan bread doesnt culminate in a massive rise at the end of the week, it is however solving the night munchie attack , i didnt really want the bread last night , but i had it cos i said i could :/ another issue to solve and I am ashamed to say that last night it also had homemade blackcurrant jam on it !!!

Anyhow I m sure that this is "our" form of conso just a bit cack handed

At least you go off on one at the end, the other side seems full of people who cant do 3 days attack.

Were the plums lovely?

Whoever invented putting biscuits in packets is an evil, evil person.
Mr Kipling has a lot to answer for too, even if his cakes are grotty.

What is it with days off? always makes me feel like i should have diet off too! long gone are those weekends when i was mega strict LOL.

Glad to see you back Jo :) How was your weekend ? x

I don't have a biscuit tin, when the biccies are done in this house there's no void to fill thankfully, or else I'd probably feel inclined to fill it....I do remember wonderful childhood days visiting my grandmother and being allowed to choose a selection of biscuits from the barrel :).... if only I also remembered cycling around every day on my bike, playing out from dawn 'til dusk burning it all off :) then and only then perhaps could I let me have all the tempting things

I will get there :) (fingers crossed)

On the note of blackcurrant Jam Sis :)...I have tons of blackberries in the garden (it's a little out of control :)) not sure if to pick and store them or not or to leave them for the birds....

xxx

On the note of blackcurrant Jam Sis :)...I have tons of blackberries in the garden (it's a little out of control :)) not sure if to pick and store them or not or to leave them for the birds....

xxx
You could stew them with Splenda and freeze for Conso/Stab.

ooh lovely Jam - great idea :D
we have a biscuit tin for the children (oh and Mr T) and i do succomb now and then, but not during the week LOL

Although I used to never buy any sweet things to have around the house during my big weight loss, in time I wanted to be more "normal", and on the whole I don't touch the biscuits opened for guests/cleaner/other half etc. At least the offending barrels are empty now ;)

It's suddenly turned hot here... very hot... so I thought I'd better text and warn last night my friend from the UK who's coming over today for a long weekend. Gala dinner.

Oh and (salad) lunch out with a friend.

thanks to the weather, am wearing a dress, and look almost slim (I can say it myself cos I thought I looked rather porky yesterday in white trews, so the a-line dress IS hiding the multitude of sins!)

Morning Jo. You ARE slim.

Nice to see you have some decent weather now I'm home:D

Sore tummy this morning - shouldn't have had those figs of the tree yesterday - lovely with my 40g cheddar!

yes Jo you are slim!!!!! if only you could see what we see!
is the weather set to stay?

And mouse - ive never tried figs!

Ooh they are lush especially with a little cheese. Sweet and juicy and probably no good (although good for my insides) but they are my conso fruit portion at the moment. I had fig and ginger muffins this morning but burned my tongue because I couldn't wait until they had cooled down!

I like dates... but not figs... it's all those pips!

The heat is for a few days at least (but I saw "30°C rain" on Friday... and "35°C storm" on Monday...) but they change their minds all the time - more often even than our guru!

Do you religiously weigh out your cheese, Mouse? I remember how I used to have to weigh out my ingredients for school cookery lessons, and I'd pop any cut offs into my mouth as I went!

Last edited:
Back