if i can do it any1 can

:8855:eewww lol!!! I would not mess up my scales.....may try the kitchen ones though!!:8855:

YUCK!!!!lol....I may be sick too now lol:8855:

yes yes... thats a good plan hehehe
xx

yes boss xxx

sure do, just goes to show how important we are. if i binge now i feel i have to answer to you guys and that would be embarassing seeing u are all doing so well. i don;t want to be the 1st to fall. not saying i won;t mind u, as who knows what the days bring. but must admit my cravings are not there now.

Well my cravings will not go away, but then I keep putting myself in a position where I don't really have a choice with the smells and all.

I dont even feel hungry , sometimes i miss it x

I love the way we're all so comfortable with each other that we can openly discuss poo!
I'm hiding behind my screen at work reading this and trying not to spit my choc and orange bar across my desk from laughing so much!!
Just to add, I didn't go for 6 days last week and when it eventually happened it felt like I was laying an egg! Have bought some senna but not needed it during meal week. Oh and as mentioned on the side effects thread my hair has stopped falling out this week!!

hi dietkitty , are the side effects hair loss:confused:x

Hi Rose, I would'nt think so but it seems to have affected Dietkitty.

Dietkitty, yeah the poo thing gets me, I only go about once a week now and I have to use a laxative which make me go about 10 times a day and they do not have a needle with a small enough eye.

It can be for some, but not everyone. But I had it with lighterlife much worse. If it happens it does grow back. I also have PCOS which causes hair loss so it's something I'm especially aware of.

This is from the Exante FAQs:
For those who use a VLCD over a period of time hair shedding can be a natural and temporary side effect. This is because a shortage of calories can cause the body to slow hair regrowth, this will return to normal following the reintroduction of conventional food. Periods A woman’s hormone balance can alter when she loses weight. Although most are not aware of any changes, for a few, periods may change in flow, duration or frequency
And as it's been mentioned.......
Constipation seems to be the most common side effect of being on a VLCD. Often toilet habits change for a number of reason: as you are eating a lot less food there is less to be excreted so you may not need to ‘go’ as often as usual. However if is difficult to pass motions then you may be constipated, this could be because you have not drunk enough water regularly and have become dehydrated. Increasing your water intake can help.​

Thanks diet kitty, thats some useful information .What would i do with out you :)

Back