if i can do it any1 can

I reckon because you are in ketosis already, the transition would be easy. Stick to it and you could defo shift the 2 stone in 5 weeks :)

I think if your mind is in the right focus, then Exante will defo help you shift the weight :) On Total people (as a rule of thumb) lose 1 stone a month. However, in your first week, you shift a good amount. I lost 13lbs in my first week...but then I am a pretty big girl lol

Not sure what the first week loss is like coming straight off another diet. I know the fat and cals are much lower than atkins. So, I can't see why you wouldn't lose.

Click on your ticker to update it. If you added a password, you need to put that in and click update ticker :)

Thanks for your help think will give Atkins another week then see about making the change.

Well done in your loss thats great are you doing shakes and soups then!!!!! How have you found it.
Oh the ticker thing keep editing my profile and clicking on it and nothing happens driving me insania........hahhahah

Just click your ticker where you have posted and it will take you to ticker factory and your ticker :)

I loved Atkins last year. Unfortunately, i lost lots and then stalled for 6 weeks so gave it up and piled weight back on. I plan to do Atkins after I get to goal.

I am really enjoying Exante. It takes away my obsession with food, I am not hungry and the losses are the best I have ever had. So, I really cannot complain :)

Good luck with your 2nd week of Atkins :)

welcome fattea, i don;t know about 2 stone it depends, as if u lost already it could slow down, but u will deffo get a stone at least. i am not hungry on this diet, which is a 1st for me, good luck and join in our forum we have lovely group.

calliii good luck on your weigh in 2moro hunn let us know how it is :d
mwah

Hi Fattea, this is cheap, the Lighterlife diet which is basically the same is £70 per week, CD not sure but around £40 per week. Whether you have shakes or soups alone it is the same calories. The bars are little higher in carbs so basically all 3 have the same nutritional value therefore the price would stay the same whether you bought soups alone or shakes alone or bought the mixed bumber pack. They only become very expensive if you bought them seperately.

Back