If I could bottle this feeling!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by judimac, 8 July 2009 Social URL.

1. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I've just done 30 mins cardio on My Fitness Coach! (Wii game, well it's an interactive exercise programme) I've just stopped sweating, but my stressed out bad mood and headache have gone, and I feel really good! I must do this more often!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Judi

4. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(29.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yay! Good for you! All that action and energy is going to make you glow with health, as well as toning you up, I bet. Exercise can give you a real buzz can't it?

Years ago I used to go to Step classes and afterwards I'd walk down the road home and feel TALLER. It was very odd, a bit like Alice in Wonderland. Heh. Meditation does that to me too...

I should start to work on my fitness... I spend too much time lounging around. Hmmm.

5. frankiedoodle

frankiedoodle Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    It's great fun isn't it? I have aerobics tonight, I really look forward to it now, it gets easier and easier every week...can actually complete a set of sit ups without giving up now!!! hehe I enjoy a good swim too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.