If I eat it, I'll snap it <3 Starting Exante

This is the Brownies in B&M £1 a pack. I think they had other varieties too but I didn't look - just wanted to grab something low cal as I was hungry.
Lidl & B&M have fibre one £1.45 as other supermarkets

Looks so cute :0clapper: :0clapper:

Thanks for sharing @Ravenous I will check them out next time I go in.

I've been particularly hungry today
B - Porridge with fruit and honey and a nectarine at about 11 (297)
L - Salmon salad and a popcorn bar (381)
D - Fish pie (545)
A - Curls and a kitkat (194)

Attachments

• 20200702_092052.jpg
    20200702_092052.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 5
Only just got in from work.

B - Grapefruit and a Fibre One Popcorn bar (172)
L - Omlette that went wrong, still not managed to nail a good omlette on this new cooker. Followed by a Fibre One Popcorn bar and then an early afternoon snack, before work of coffee and a Popcorn Bar with a tsp of peanut butter (523)
D - Fibre One Popcorn Bar (90)
S - Wholemeal wrap with salad, ham and lightest laughing cow cheese, a bag of Squares and a Cadbury Oreo egg (242)

Might just have ONE more Fibre One popcorn bar - I bought a load in bulk, 72 I think. Worked out at 10p a bar. Love a bargain!

Food sounds good and I am sorry you had to work late (or is it that you do shift work).
That is the danger of buying things in bulk. We tend to go to them as soon as we either cannot be bothered to cook or need a quick snack. When I buy things in bulk I hide them in the back of the cupboard so I cannot reach them easily. Mind you when I am in one of those bingey moods nothing can stop me, I would dig a mountain to get to food. Haha

Yesterday, we had goodish weather but it started to rain all night and I think it will continue throughout the weekend. That forces me to clean the house which is good exercise.

I actually slept (properly)! Yesterday I managed 6 whole, undisturbed hours and oh my, it feels amazing!
Yesterday's food -
B/L - Bacon, mini chipolata, tinned tomatoes and eggs (518)
D - Sirloin and veg (900) Estimate as I couldn't get proper figures
D - Cherry cake, made with the cherries that we went out picking on Thursday night. Consisted of cherries on the bottom, with a cake layer on top. It turned out AMAZING! I used coconut flour too and it was really tasty. Again, impossible to know exact calories so I've allocated 300.

Slightly over calories for the day however, I was so satisfied and full that I didn't eat after dinner.

B - Nectarines (240) They were going bad quickly
L - Salmon Salad and wotsits (395)
D - Chicken dinner (550)
S - Chocolate (140)

We went to the beach! Omg, the first time this year and I've missed it SO much! It was lovely

Attachments

• 20200705_175155.jpg
    20200705_175155.jpg
    671.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200705_131701.jpg
    20200705_131701.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
Your chicken & rice sounds lovely.
Thanks @Ravenous it was quite plain but enjoyable. I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not getting as many pictures as I used to but I am now working 2 jobs and 50+ hours a week, so won't give myself a hard time 🤣

B - 3 Kiwi's (138)
L - Salmon fillets and salad (482) Ended up having 2 fillets as it was the last day on the date
D -Hotter than is 'normal' chilli and rice (528)
S - 2 x Bounty bars, one packet, you know the kind! (278)

Exercise - Hiit workout and guided cool down stretch
Water - Never enough!

Hope everyone had a great day! Remember, you won't get today again but right now is not too late! ❤

Weigh in day!

1lb off (198.9) Happy, a loss is a loss but I did have a sneaky weigh the day before and it wad almost a 3lb loss! Hopefully see that next week. This does solidify my "under 200lb" status.
Aiming for under 196 next week, even if it is ambitious!

Hope everyone has a great week! :)

Weigh in day!

1lb off (198.9) Happy, a loss is a loss but I did have a sneaky weigh the day before and it wad almost a 3lb loss! Hopefully see that next week. This does solidify my "under 200lb" status.
Aiming for under 196 next week, even if it is ambitious!

Hope everyone has a great week! :)
That is a great loss well done. Look at you not far from 2 stone mark.

Have a great week.

Back