If i were to get pregnant during SS....

louisa26

would i then be able to carry on dieting through cd in another way?i.e 1000cals, aam etc

Would a midwife be best pleased if i was loosing weight while pregnant rather than putting it on??

hey, when i fell pregnant i was in the middle of doing atkins... i told my doc this and he told me if i wanted to diet in a healthy way both good for me and the baby then do weight watchers...

but i didnt i just ate and ate and gained like 4 stone!! and had a 10 pound baby..

baby needs food..

You cannot do any programme of CD whilst pregnant, you can only use CD as a nutritional supplement

I know it is not CD, but you can follow slimming world whilst preggers, at least you'll still be losing weight, or maintaining during pregnancy.

Hiya Louisa

Pregnancy is a funny thing and what it does to the body...and you just don't know how your body is going to react until you're pregnant!

When I was pregnant with my daughter nearly 6 years ago, I weighed just over 14 stone on the day I found out....I ate normally throughout my pregnancy (when I wasn't being sick!) and 9 months later when she was born I weighed 12 stone 4!!! :eek: She was a normal 6lb 8oz, healthy baby and I was well on course to being a Yummy Mummy (but that's another story!!:D)!

SS or any Cambridge programme is most certainly not allowed during Pregnancy. Usually, I recommend clients that are losing weight for fertility reasons that there is a strong possibility that they could fall pregnant whilst on the programme and if that is not what they want until they have reached goal then they must take extra precautions.

Personally, I think pregnancy is a time for you and baby and for you to take maximum care of both of you which could mean eating healthy foods that you may not have tried before and start setting baby up with healthy tastes before even being born!!! Who knows whether that works but then who knows that it doesn't!!! ;)

Back