'If not now, WHEN?'

Bless you peeps! I is here! Sorry awol again. Have had horrid time - not myself but some friends and family. Cousin's young son had head injury, half sister's hubby in ITU and still in hosp (so doing the hosp run), a friend in Dublin's hubby had stroke and heart attack and still not sure he will pull through. Even if he does we fear he will be left disabled. Work frantic with travel to up t'north and then to Germany and now finally back home for Easter. Time is precious my friends - please don't spend it all on working for other people.

Judding a bit flaky. But I have had a couple of good days and in fact I found it easier the day before yesterday to have nothing to eat at all! I just had drinks through the day. I just did not trust myself to eat and not stop (oh dear that sounds like an eating disorder if ever there was one!) I just knew having nothing felt simpler and easier. I was fine, hungry but fine. No one died. I woke up next day feeling light and okay and after a cuppa did not have a real urge to eat but I did eat normally. So going for another severe down day today. I reckon I must have had about 150 cals of milk in drinks so it's not a total fast. Will let you know how it goes.

What a luxury today - nothing I have to do and I can catch up on diaries and generally goof around! Take care y'all. xx

I have a sudden urge to perm my hair! I always seem to do this at Easter.... and always regret it LOL! At least for a few weeks till it settles. Yes I can feel it coming on... wonder if I have the perm upstairs.....?

AW hugs Hoe, I hope everybody is ok. Sounds like you've had a right hectic time what with all that and work. No wonder juddd hasn't been to plan, but at least you are still plodding along with it.

Hope you had a lovely Easter break and have you had your hair permed????

Take care and good luck hunni xx

Oh no Hoe thats terrible big hugs coming your way hun.
I have a sudden urge to perm my hair! I always seem to do this at Easter....
Haha this made me laugh, I crave choc eggs and you crave perms:confused:

Well peeps I have no idea who is still here but I decided to look back in and see how everyone is doing. I went off the rails a bit weight loss wise and seemed in a bit of a wilderness. I went off JUDDD and put back on all but 2lbs which was very upsetting. However since the end of August this year I have been steadily losing again and have lost 16lbs (18lbs overall from my JUDDD start). I have been doing JUDDD sometimes but not as strictly - although actually perhaps even more strictly but not strictly JUDDD - sorry that won't make any sense at all! Let me explain, I got a little help when I discovered the power of ..... hypnosis. This has helped me so much. I now manage to eat so much less EVERY day! I do have up and down days but not striclty alternating. The hypnosis helps me get through the days I am being strictly down. I manage to go most of the day without eating and then have a small 600 cal meal in the evening. On other days I eat around 1000 to 1200 I would think and sometimes a real old nosh at weekends. I still believe wholeheartedly in JUDDD for the health benefits and the energy it gives but I just needed something else to help me get through the DDs. Hypnosis seems to have done that. I still eat all the nice things (even on DDs as I used to) but I crave them less and just do not have food ruling my life anymore.

I have been so fascinated by all this that I have begun and started practising hypnosis on myself and others. (I used to dabble in it for fun as a student nurse 30 years ago when an anaesthetist taught us how to do it). I have recently done two short courses and start the diploma course next year.

It has helped in so many other areas too. Life really seems to be back on track - so much so that I am reducing my working days next year to 3 per week in my medical sales job and I am going to be partnering with the chap I went to for hypnosis and work with him the other days. He wants to work more in the medical field with clincial hypnosis and also network with sales companies so it is a great fit. What a life change in three months! It is so exciting.

Anyway I hope to find Stirky and Miss JT still here somewhere and hope you are all doing well. I have missed my chats with you all and hearing about your lives. Hope to link up with you again now. Take care - Hoe x

Hmmmm Christmas rather went to pot! I think I put on about 5lbs in the last month but pleased to report that 2lbs have gone now and hope to get shot of the other 3 this week. My niece in Canada who I visited a year ago and told about JUDDD has done amazingly. She has lost 36lbs on JUDDD in the past year and wants to shift another 8-9lbs. Her love life has grown in relation to her reducing size and of course she is thrilled! Just noticed Stirky is back - yeah!!! Wonderful. The girls are back in town :)

Yay thanks Hoe, nice to see you are still here and doing so well. I had a crap 2010, but no excuses just need to get back on it!! Glad your niece has done so well, just proves this plan does work if we stick with it!! I was lucky not to put on any weight over Christmas (don't quite know how as I wasn't on any plan lol).

Onwards and downwards x

Just read your previous post about the hypnosis and the upcoming new career. WOW that sounds so exciting!! Be great to do a couple days a wwek to and still fit around your current job. You can come and practise on me if you like, sounds like it really does help!!

I am on a hypnosis course this week that will eventually get me properly qualified and it is SO good! I love this stuff - it is limitless where you can apply it in life. If you are seriously interested then let me know where you live and I will see if we can get a group set up for weight loss in your area at a suitable venue depending upon numbers. It would be a one off session with the guy I am working with. He has been doing this for 18 years and he works with groups of 20-200 for smoking and weight loss or phobias - anything really. There is a charge but it is usually much less than a one to one session - again depending upon numbers. He has been doing a lot of hypno gastric band work too with great success - several clients have lost 2-3 stone so much more easily than using will power alone. Like any habit you need to harness the unconscious mind to make the changes easily. My plan is we would come and do it together. He could run the group session and I would assist. Just let me know....!

Ooh that sounds great! Heard a few people that have had hypnosis with great results. There is a group here, they meet once a week, my friend has gone a couple of times but I don't think the lady that runs it is very effective so I haven't bothered going. Especially as they go every week, surely just a few sessions at the most would be enough? But then I don't know much about it. I'm in Plymouth, probably too far for you, but if not let me know and I'll see if there is any interest. I have a friend who runs a few sw groups so I could ask her to let her members know :)

Duplicate message sorry

Last edited:
Hi Stirky. No Plymouth would be possible if we could fill a room! He does smoking cessation also and perhaps we could get a group for that too at the same venue, different time, to make the most of the travel time. Could also possible stay over and then see any individual folks who wanted a one on one session next day. Would need to advertise locally somehow. I agree that hypnosis, in my experience, does not need to go on weekly long term. Once the unconscious programming has been rewritten then it could be instant. For smoking it usually is one session. Weightloss may be more but let me talk to him and find out what is possible.

Cool that sounds good! My hubby would benefit from a smoking session!!! He's tried giving up a couple of times now but is finding it very difficult!! You could always advertise in the local paper, worth thinking about x

Thanks I will speak to Freddy. His son who I trained with this week was just on ITV 'Odd One In' as a hypnotist with Bradley Walsh, Peter Andrew & Jason Manford etc. It was a repeat from last year, really funny. What is the name of the local paper please?

It's the Herald (I used to work for them, well and the regional morning paper the Western Morning News). Hope you're having a good day x

Sorry this is not to do with JUDDDing but is there anyone out there who themselves (or knows folks who) would like the chance to give up smoking via a hynosis website? The programme download normally costs £20 but will be free for the folks who enroll. My colleague has decided to put his excellent results formally to the test and then compare them to that of the NHS smoking cessation programme. It will be form part of his research project for his degree in Clinical Hypnosis. He has been practising for 18 years and is one of the first to complete this new course. Please contact me for info. Only requirement is to let us know after one month (in March) that you have quit or not.

Oh Hoe pm me with the details, I think hubby would benefit from that x

Back