'If not now, WHEN?'

Stirky I just sent you a PM. Anyone else who wants to be part of this Quit Smoking group by online hypnosis let me know. Closing date 15th March.

I'm back girlies and back on good old Juddd. I had gone off the rails somewhat and put on and took off half a stone regularly and frequently. So I am now using JUDDD with self hypnosis and after arriving back from hols last week (four course breakfasts each day plus gorgeous dinners and beers and ice cream!!!) I was 11st 8lbs. However, I am now down 6lbs after 3 days and thrilled. Today is an UD and a good day.:bliss:

Thank you Lynn! I wiondered if anyone was still here. Have you seen Stirky floating around? I PM'd her last night. You look like you like you are doing really well - have you been Juddding all along? Nice to see there are some folks here. Di x

Wow I had forgotten how few 350-400 cals is and am also eating too much on UD's :( So have to be more careful and sensible with my counting now. Tough one as today is a DD and I have an exercise session later. Going to save a banana and nuts till right before that. But that should earn me a few cals for after.

Yay to the great result! And oooooh the sound of that holiday food.... Well done and good luck all x

Hi, just starting juddd, thought it sounded ideal since im really bad at sticking to diet for very long. So any hints and tips would be gratefully reciev thanks x

That's better. 4lbs lost this week so far (and it's only Friday!) Was a bit hit and miss last week but have had a good couple of real DDs this week and it has helped immensely. Decided to restart the stats from when I got back on this in earnest, which was almost 2 weeks ago, and as I had pretty much got back to my original starting point. This cannot go on and I cannot do the VLCDs. I know this works and it is so much more doable than the VLCDs and fits in with normal life much better. I can always work the UDs and DDs around social life and work. And I can eat what I choose! I have had a DD in the past where I eat only chocolate - admittedly a very small quantity and clearly it wasn't very good for me and I was hungry most of the day :( .....but that was what I wanted and that was what I had!

Well done on the loss. Some of my dd's have been a bit dodgy too lol! Are you dd every other day? I'm dd tue thurs and sun so it's 2 up in a row for me :)

Hi Karenlou! Good to see some familiar faces - or is that good LOL?! I have not been juddding for a while and goodness knows why - compared to everything else it is one of the easier and most flexible ways. Hoep you're doing well, must catch up on everyone's diaries.

Hi Andi I have not really settled into it again yet. Did two DDs to start and get things going then an UD. I used to do DD M/W/F and then either 2 UD S/S or a medium day Sat and UD Sun. Depends upon what is going on for me. Tomorrow I am on a course and have done lots of baking for it but will have very little myself and a lowish day then a proper DD Sunday as I have 2 UDs coming up Mon & Tues due to social engagements. I usually try to make sure I have 3 proper DDs per week. We'll see. How are you doing?

Wow I just saw Andi - 4lbs first week - well done!

Just discovered Oats So Simple porridge pots. Only eating half of one at a time but it's plenty for me. Just add boliing water (didn't even need milk) and a bit of sweetning granules. About 95 cals. And can take it on the road with me when travelling - yeah! Down another pound today - that's 5lbs off this week so far. And I had an UD day yesterday with crisps, sausgae rolls and cakes! DD today.

One more pound off after a very strict DD yesterday. And it didn't seem to bother me as it has the past week - less hunger, which is good. Was going to have a medium day today as was going out to lunch but that has been cancelled. So might try to keep it low in lieu of the curry night tomorrow!

The curry night became Italian instead and so there was the possibility of damage limitation courtesy of some nice seafood with a little pasta! Then I came home and had chocolate cake and still lost a pound this morning! Wow I love this diet. A slight worry is that when it is working so well it is tempting to keep even the UDs moderate so I must have a good high UD once in a while to make sure my metabolism does not drop. That is far more preferable to exercise LOL!

I have the same problem - i.e. keeping my up days moderate although I have the occassional blowout so hopefully my metabolism is fine :)

Good luck for this week x

Back