If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi Chocoholica, second day nearly down now and feeling good! Been more tired:nightf: then usual but energy is coming back a bit now and no headaches which I think I have you to thank for that the water definitely has made a huge difference, well done on the weight loss you are my inspiration:D

Welcome cyprusjill and well done for joining the programme:happy096:you and holly will do great:D as for how to deal with ppl asking questions i'd say tell the ppl closest to you and other then that try the 'I'm not hungry' one for awhile, when you start seeing the results you wont mind so much telling ppl that your on a diet! if ppl know then they will be less likely to be saying 'ah go on, just one wont matter' when ppl do this it can be discouraging:argh:

If you want to get a ticker go to Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy... and you'll find a weight loss section in there you can pick your ruler and your ticker when you have all of this done there will be a couple of boxes with random lettering in them-kinda like codes- it will also say above each box if it is suitable for a forum, I just used the first one! Highlight the writing in the box and right click ur mouse and copy the text. Then when you come on here go to advanced post and right click again and paste it into the place you write your message, you can preview your message to see if it works!

Hope this works for you too boby's girl! and welcome to you too:D

:talk017::talk017:

good on ya!

Hey Mirsydotes, and big welcome to brocher, cyprusjill and bobbysgirl :welcome:

Firstly, congrats on getting day 2 done and dusted :greenapple: the 2nd day has been my worst so far.... Hopefully it'll get easier and more energised from there for you too. Though, I have to say I am pretty wrecked from afternoon on but I'm not pushing myself to exercise so maybe it's my own fault :hide: hehe!
Well done on your initial loss of 4 lbs - it's very encouraging to see, don't ya think?!? :scale:On weighing at home:
I weighed myself several times in the first week (too)... I think the only problems might be that
1) you won't get the big surprise or :wow:eek:n your weigh in day to motivate you more and possibly,
2) your home weight could be different (lower) than the pharmacy weight due to different scales and clothes/time of day etc. So if you do weigh at home remember that the result might not be the same at the pharmacy which is your "official" loss result. Tip: If you think this might bring you down - don't weigh at home but wait til WI at pharmacy!

Welcome to all new lipotrimmers such as brocher, cyprusjill and bobbysgirl.
Looking forward to hearing how you all get along and hope we can all motivate each other to stick with it.
If anyone wants to add a weight loss tracker or "ticker" like mine below or Mirsy's for example, here is the full clear and simple "how to" article from Mini (the great gal who set up and runs this beautiful forum;)) - see http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-fo...loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html#post496646
You should also update your weight/height details on your profile as well as this will help motivate you - it does me anyway:D

Anyway, I'm on day 10 myself now and last couple of days seemed bit long and boring. I never realised how much I obsessed about food before or how much I ingested simply out of boredom. Stopping myself from doing this is akin to retraining my food junkie brain into more healthy habits and responses. For example, most people if bored might go and do something to alleviate it but not run to the cupboard to eat as I tended to do.
I'm enjoying learning more about myself and the things I need to change long-term if I'm really to succeed.

Enough of my rambling!
Big hug and motivating thoughts to all:party0023:
Remember: One day at a time!

Fi

xx

Hi,
I have just started Lipotrim for the 2nd time. Did it last year coming up to my wedding but unfortunately due to getting back to bad habits after my wedding, the weight crept back up again. Also I am an asthma sufferer and generally when I go on doses of steroids, my weight tends to creep up. I found it difficult to lose weight when I did decide to go back and watch what I was eating and just wonder if Lipotrim has a negative impact on your metabolism? Maybe it is just that I have a very slow metabolism? Has anyone any tips for speeding the damn thing up????!!!!

I feel alot better on the diet this time round, last time had awful headaches. This time I think I have watched the water intake & have consumed more which is probably the reason for the easier time. Nevertheless, it has been the only diet that actually has worked for me over the years and thus, why I am back on it.

This forum is excellent - answers so so many questions & great way to get the support. I have loads to learn about these forums - still quite green in getting my way about!!

Ta very much Minimins!

Second time lucky

:cry:
:mad:
I lost tons last year on Lipotrim then neglected it and me and here i am now weiging 99 kg. Istarted at 107, got down to 89 but 10 has crept back up and me dont feel brill about it.

So I'm back on the wagon.

Hi Linda2606 and Deflating. I've also just started for a 2nd time - day 2! I lost over 2 stone the first time around but put it all back on. I know it was my own fault - I ate more than I did before. I won't be making the same mistake again though. I hope that Lipotrim doesn't slow down the metabolism. There is a lot of people thinking "I told her so' - you know those people who tell you it's bad for you and won't work in the long term!!! I'm finding it a bit harder sticking to it this time so I thought I'd look at this forum to get me motivated again as it always worked before.

Hi im kelly in 21 and started lipotrim today. I came upon this website accidently but it is brilliant hopefully it will help me keep on track! I have about 4 stone to loose :(. I have recently had a baby and whilst i was pregnant if i was hungry I would eat hence the weight gain, but i have a beautiful healthy little girl so i cant complain! I hope to hear from other ppl starting we can all support eachother!

Last edited:
Introducing Rosey!

Hi there everyone,

My name is Becky and I am overweight!

I have 5 stone to lose (4.5 and I will be happy though!)

I have always struggled with my weight, from being a size 8 teenager, to a size 22 student away from home. I then lost alot on the Atkins about 6 years ago and my weight fluctuated between a Size 14 / 16.

It has, since last August increased again, so that I am now a very unhappy size 18(tight). This was the straw that broke the camels back (or the zip that broke!).

I blame some of the weight gain on the tablets that i took for depression, and the rest on being in a fairly unhappy relationship. This has now ended and so therefore I have decided has my weight gain.

I will suceed, I miss being the confident girl that I always was and now is the time to do something about it.

I started my Lipotrim journey on Sunday, weighing in at a shocking 16.1. I am hoping that I will reach my goal by October when I am off on holiday with family.

Wish me luck - but you lot and your sucess stories are all the inspiration I need!

x

hi i have just started lipotrim 2day and know that i need 2 do this.my weight has crept up over the years after havin children and then the loss of my dad i just seemed 2 turn 2 food 4 comfort.i have managed 2 loose bits with weight watchers but i think i need the total break fr food as i feel like i am always thinkin about food. i am worried how i will cope as going frm always eating 2 not eatin well i just hope i can do it ....i soo want 2 .

Happy Daze

I started the Lipotrim diet on 02 May weighing in at 132 kilos. Thats 20.5 Stone. People used to say to me "You're tall (6 feet), you hide the weight very well". Well at 132 kilos I would need a bunker to hide it. So, its now 26 May and I'm down to 112 kilos. Woo Woo! I'm following it to the letter and am exercising as well. I think thats the secret. If you can, exercise, as it helps with the metabolism and shifts the kilos quicker. The shakes are ok. The flapjacks were dreadful. Like eating cardboard (so I hear). I'm cooking for the family and my wife thinks I'm mad. She can't understand how I can do that. But to be honest, it helps a lot. I cooked before the diet so I'm just continuing to do the same and enjoying the smell. I could sniff out a steak at 300 paces at the moment. Worst day so far was last Sunday at my father in laws 70th birthday party. Everybody got together (about 10 adults, 12 kids) and ordered a big Chinese take away. I had to sit there with my glass of water. But, I have to say its worth it. The complements have started to flow from lots of people. I've been overweight for about 10 years now, so its great to see the weight flying off. For anybody struggling, just think of the end results. Cheers!

Hi Razdaz and all recent joiners/rejoiners to the Lipotrim programme. Well done to everybody. Razdaz I hope you are getting on well now. Agree with you totally its that bit harder the next time round, don't know why, the weight does come off like before if we stick to it properly. With me, I think its a bit of 'why did I let myself back here', but sure we are all human at the end of the day. I'm just 2 weeks at it now but don't get weighed until Saturday, I changed my weigh day as Sat is an easier day with being off work. I lost 8 lbs in 9 days, which I was delighted with. That feeling of your clothes getting loser and loser and loser has to be the best and its what keeps us going. So stick with it. As someone said in a previous post, its not forever, just for a short time and the results will make it all worth it.

So onwards & upwards everyone ...... Can we do it ...... YES WE CAN!!!

Good luck to all!:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):)

well it day 2 4 me and i am sat here in tears i have just ate 2 choc fingers and now i feel like a failure,i have headaches i am soooo tired and very irritable. not 2 mention kids on skool holidays haha . i soooo want 2 do this but probally have messed it up all ready.i have spent the last 6 years comfort eating and now all ov a sudden i cant even eat a thing,arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am so angry at myself right now!!!

You are not a failure! Dont blow your hard work for a couple of chocolate fingers! Keep going hun, it will be worth it in the end x

moz-screenshot.jpg
:)

Hey Dom,
You are far from a failure, you are just human like the rest of us. You keep going, as flame1205 said, it will be so worth it in the end. The first few days are hard with tiredness and headaches, so don't worry, you are not alone there and thankfully it will ease dramatically within a few days. I really think the key to this is drinking plenty and I mean plenty of water. Sparkling water can make a nice change to plain water.
So stop beating yourself up. Try and pick yourself up my dear, dust yourself off ...... & put today behind you as ...... tomorrow's brand spanking new day.
Keep the faith!!
:grouphugg::patback:

aww thanx guys and u rite i will just keep at it and hopefully it will show on the scales on tuesday fingers crossed x

:):)Good on you Dom, thats why we are all here ....... we all have the one goal and its a pleasure to be able to help others along the way. Mightn't be too long away til the boot could be on the other foot and I will be looking for the inspiration .... but thanks to the site all all you guys, its the motivation we all need.
Well done .......
:grouphugg::girlpower::):):):):):):):):)

:D Hi everyone, im starting lipotrim 2day and im extremely nervous!
So i dedcided to join this forum to be helped along with the support from others in the same vote!
....im 22yrs old n have a 14month old girl. iv never bein happy :cry: with my weight as far bk as i can remember. I am 5ft 5in & currently weigh 13st.3 and have recently lost 1stone through diet n exercise, but decided to start LT because i was becoming disheartend with not seeing results. Before having my child i was around 11st, but i too despite all the warning used it as an excuse to eat for two!
I would like to take my weight down to around 9st 7lbs.
So wish me luck, i'll need it. xx
SO glad i found this site as others just don't seem to understand. :thankyou:

hello there everybody
I am a 40yr old mum of 2 little boys and I have been "tubby" all my life. after the last was born 2 yrs ago I managed to get down to 11 and a half stone but have been stuck there since. I heard about lipotrim from a girl at work and have managed a week so far.wasnt too bad but I get bored easily after the initial excitement so am hoping to get a bit of support/advice to keep me on the straight and narrow:)

hi EHERAL & Flygirl xx
welcome on board, this really does work as i had tried all sorts of diets and got nothing from it, but now i have lost 1.79 stones in 4 weeks so it really does work. take a look at the before and after picture forum and u will be amazed cos the agony is so worth it.

http://www.minimins.com/before-afte...thread-inspiration-post-your-photos-here.html
hello Ade, etheral and fly girl, how is the diet going, I hope you are still with, it's all worth it at the end so keep it up....

Hi

Looked into LT when my boyfriend saw a sign at his health centre about it, was dubious at first but am glad to have decided to give it a go. Have been having weight problems since I was about 15 but hit my biggest (18.5 stone, size 26) at 24. I started losing weight (without any effort) last April, and went from a size 26 to size 18 between last April and this March but then it all seemed to grind to a halt. I'm now a 12-14 and whilst Evans do some great clothes, I'm bloody glad to say that I can't buy much in there anymore ;o)

I'm now into my third week and so far, so good. Haven't had any hunger pangs, cravings or any strange effect that I'd read about and expected. I didn't really know what to expect weightloss wise, and was chuffed to bits with 5.5lbs the first week and 5lbs the second week. Got my next weigh in next Thursday and actually can't wait to get in there.

Back