If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi i decided to go on lipo trim as i have a holiday booked to disneyland paris in september. I went in 2007 having lost 5st with weight watchers. This time I have been struggling with weight watchers since jan and have only lost 1 stone. I would like to loose around 4st by sept 14th which will make me feel more comfortable for my hols.

In total I need to loose around 8 st and my first weigh in is in 2 days.........fingers crossed. x

Hi Razdaz & others,
Hope everyone is getting on well. Just wondering if there is anyone on line who is on the diet a couple of weeks now. I'm halfway through week 3 and to date I have lost 13lb. The pharmacist on Saturday asked me was I cheating which i advised him I wasn't :sigh::sigh::sigh:. He told me my weight-loss seems to be very slow with 2-3 lb for the last 2 weeks. When I asked him would there be any other reason he just asked was I drinking enough water. Told him yes but I was drinking 2/3 cups of black coffee a day (which what helps me get through the day). He said that the coffee shouldn't be the reason & 2/3 cups should be Ok. I feel I am drinking enough water, approx 2 litres a day. I have done the diet before, and I had a more steady weight loss then, approx 4 - 5 lb a week. One thing I have noticed is that I am extremely tired on the diet this time, by 7pm, I'm nearly a goner & not fit for very much. I'm usually asleep on the couch by 9.30pm ....... last time I did the diet, I would have walked for about 30 minutes once or twice a week & would have felt quite energetic, but this time I just don't feel I have the energy.

I have come the nearest this evening to just giving it up :break_diet: but sitting here on-line for the last 30 minutes reading the blogs will keep me going as well as knowing I'm only doing the for another 2 weeks which was my primary goal :):):):):):).

Is there anyone else experiencing something similar ... maybe its just a case of the body reacting which probably can be different at different stages??

Well done to everybody, the support of this forum keeps us going.

Linda,

You have very little to lose so maybe thats why??

I was warned when I get near to my goal I might only lose 2-3lb a week... Will wait and see how I feel about that nearer the time!

I think I decided on Lipotrim because I was just fed up and I wanted to see quick results and I have after 2 weeks I've dropped nearly 2 stone and I'm now going to have to buy smaller belts and maybe trousers too which is good and bad at the same time. I don't know my exact target weight more like I'll know it when I see it. Well good luck everyone.

Hi

Im on day 6 today and put on my size 18 jeans this morning.
Only thing was I had to go home and change because they keep falling off!!!!
Woooohooo so delighted

Hi Everyone. Welcome to the best diet evvverrrr :)

Flygirl and Etheral how did your first weeks go? :)

Ade, congrats on that brilliant loss hun :D

Jerseyjen great to hear you having no probs. I was like you with the weigh ins I really looked forward to every week and skipping home lbs lighter ;)

Steffie78 best of luck with your weigh in. Youll luv the result and itll spur you on thru next week too :)

Linda I had that prob aswell of not losing very much for a few weeks there. It slowed to 1lb to 2lbs a week. I find that if I drink anymore or less than 3 litres a day the weight loss doesnt seem to show. Maybe you could try to add an extra pint this week and see if it helps ;). But yes it could be the weight you are at now, that you will lose it slower.

Blondie80 :happy036: thats so fantastic, and in your first week too :D Bet your weight loss this week will be amazing hun.

Thank you Theresa6 & Little Miss Mini for the info & advice .... will try the extra pint of water Little Miss Mini as suggested. I know I hadn't a huge amount to loose and that is probably why it has slowed down now, but when you are 5ft nothing, its amazing how much even a few pounds can show on you .... so now after loosing near the stone, I feel fantastic in myself and so much more contented and happy ...... I still have a way to go but just can't stop peeping in the mirror when I pass it by .... to me it feels like I have lost 5 stone .... starting to see the curves from the flab!!! I'm sure some of ye will know what I mean. Its a brill diet .... no way by far the easiest, but will power is a great thing and the encouragement to all new members, is to stick it out for the first few days, it really gets alot easier and the results do a power of good for your confidence.

Think I was in a bit of a moan last night (apologies to all for that), but defintly more positive today & even headed out for a walk at lunchtime .......:):):):):)

Off to Dublin at the weekend to Def Leppard/Whitesnake/Journey concert (Fri) and Take That (Sat) & really looking forward to not looking for my "larger" outfits to bring with me.:D:D:D:D:D
I do dread the thought of bringing the shaker and sachets .... but I will overcome that.

WOW Blondie80 ...:clap::clap::clap:... a big well done, you must be trilled, you weight loss is going to be such a motivator this week. Ain't it the best feeling in the world them clothes getting loser & loser :happy096::happy096::happy096:

Ta everybody ...... have a good rest of Tuesday!!!

Aw shucks thanks guys:)

Its an amazing feeling and its definitely made me more determined. I've been feeling a bit crappy coz I got my totm yesterday and would KILL for choccy, but its too easy to do that and if Im getting results then Im sticking!

Hi Linda hehe ya I do the mirror thing aswell its so funny cos I used to avoid mirors like the plague haha. I def didnt think you were moaning at all, but dont worry if you ever feel like it thats whats great about this forum. Everyones in the same boat and youll get someone along who has felt the same or has some advice.
Have a great time at the concert. And rem the more headbanging the more calories burned!!! hehe ;)

Blondie80 ya the first TOTM can be great fun cos youll be used to cravings and all that but I got my second one today and had no signs of it at all. Usually Im dying for a day or two before and all through aswell and no choc is safe within a ten mile radius!! But Im feeling great today. Lurrve detoxy Lipotrim heehee :D Hang on in there and youll do great hun :)

I cant wait until my ticker shows I've less weight to lose than I have already lost like yours does Little Miss Mini...

Sort of reminds me of pregnancy. Very important to get thru the 1st 13weeks/1stone barrier. Then to get to 20weeks/half way thru weight loss. Then its all countdown and excitement to the big day, baby/goal!!!

I keep wishing away the weeks so I can buy a bikini for my hols before the shops start stocking the winter clothes - why do they do that mid-July??

Hi all your posts are great i only on diet since monday but just had to weigh myself this morning know i shouldnt hav but 7lb down delighted!!!!:D i just figured it would keep me going over weekend i'm dreading it! but hopefull weather will be good and i can get out of house with kids so i wont be tempted,
Love reading all the stories def keeps me motivated ;)

Ooh thank you Theresa hehe i only noticed that on the ticker when you said it so that given me a huuge boost :D Thank you so much :)

Yes it is true lol cant wait for due day so hehe just without the pain though ;)

Gosh I have to up the ole situps before I brave my bikini lol

Hi Nicolas. Wooohooo well done you :D. Imagine how much it will be by the end of the week. How are you finding lipotrim?

Hi everyone,
I'm starting the Lipotrim on Monday. I did it for two weeks last year but gave it up (I was too hungry!!) Have been on the Atkins for about 6 weeks. I started out weighing 17 stones and now weigh 15:3. My target weight is 12. Maybe it's a bit unrealistic but I'd like to reach that by August. I dunno. I'm just fed up of being fat! I am going to try to do some exercise everyday. I think that's what is going to help me keep the weight down.
Thanks

Hi my name is Tonie, I done Lipotrim 4 years ago and lost 4 stone 7 lbs. It was the best thing ever. Since then I've done alot of travelling and haven't really watched what I ate, so without noticing it i've managed to put back on 37lbs. I'm going to start back on the shakes again. I'm hoping i'll be able to manage it, they say it is meant to be alot harder the second time around. any advice???

Last edited:
lipotrim expert!

Hi, next week I will have been doing lipotrim for 6 months and after today's weigh-in I have lost 6 stones. I only found the first week or 2 difficult, then it has flown by and I have become stronger and stronger as it's become easier and easier. It has become part of my everyday life. My tips for success would be these; don't cheat AT ALL - not even one tiny crumb; it's all about what it does to your mental strength, not just about the effect to weight loss. I have not cheated once and that is one of the reasons why I think I have done so well. Second tip; buy a small smoothie maker - I have smoothie -to- go and we have a special adaptor that means you can use it in the car. When we go shopping I just go back to the car and mix up my shake in the car. It has kept me sane and able to go out normally. Third tip; Set realistic goals and remind yourself each week that it is your choice and no-one is forcing you to do it. It gives you more strength when you have the right attitude and don't think that it's unfair that you have to not eat and everyone around you can eat what they want to. Fourth tip; you have to get your head right before you can lose weight. Sort out the underlying problems first - losing weight doesn't make you happy unless you are happy inside.
Wish me luck for refeeding in 1 week.

Hey guys
wow all your losses have been fantastic :)
Mikev how have you found the first week? Its sooo much easier from here on :)

Tonie I agree with Dawno on the mindset, I think once you have really decided in your head that you want to do it and want to lose the weight then you will be fine. Just rem once you get the first few days out of the way then you are on yoour way to skinnydom so go for it and dont even think of it as a second time. Best of luck hun :)

Dawno wow six stone is flippin amazing. huuge congrats. Are you looking forward to refeeding? Youll do great hun best of luck :)

well done everyone thanks for the advices it really helps.
hi y'all i am so amazed today, i went into this shop near work that i usually go to drool over the french designer dresses because none could fit me:(:(, so today I went in and saw a nice summer dress that i really liked, so I asked for the biggest size:wave_cry:, he said a 14 but they are big 14s. this guy knows me, because he always sees me in the shop,( maybe he thought a big girl like me is waisting her time in this shop, but he was politely nice all the time). So anyway......I tried this dress and it fitted me:happy096::wee::party0049::mermaid: so you could imagine, I bough the dress, it fitted so well and I looked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good in it, it was the greatest feeling ever. So thank you y'all for your encouragements, keep it up you will get there.

Hi Little Miss Mini,
Yeah it's going well. When I feel hungry I just think to myself: Don't feel sorry for yourself. You've chosen this and you can leave it if you wanted to. That way I don't see it as a punishment but a personal decision. Also this is my second time. I lost 1:9 stones on Atkins. Just want to see how this goes. I'm 15:3 and I need to be 12 stone. I can't drink too much water though because I teach children and I'd be running to the loo every five minutes and I can't leave the kids alone! Last time I did the Lipotrim I saw it more like a prison sentence. I think the Atkins helped break my addiction/reliance on food. Now I feel more comfortable.

Back