If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Oh my God Dawno, you are a true inspiration to everyone on this site. WELL WELL DONE!!!! You must be truely delighted with your achievement :happy096:
Totally agree with your points - the mindset is what it is all about. Week 1 is the hardest, but so so much easier after that. Don't cheat is the key!!
Ah Preciouschild ..... I so know that feeling, ain't it the best in the world. Well done!!!:553: Bet you are still going around with a smile on your face!!!
My weekend in Dublin went well, and just to let you all know, it is not as bad as I feared being away for the weekend & being on the Lipotrim :):):). One small thing to keep in mind ..... for convenience I asked the pharmacy for 2 peanut bars as one of my feeds during both Sat & Sunday. So I headed off on my adventure Sat morn & packed my bar away for later for my first 'meal'. Thank God I brought extra shakes with me which I had in the hotel room, as when I opened the peanut bar later on, it was actually badly gone off :argh::argh::argh:
I was due to take it mid-morning instead of my normal shake, so as I hadn't brought my shaker with me, I didn't get my first shake for the day into me until 5pm that evening, which left me a bit washy and starving. So the lesson here is that carrying a peanut bar round in the sunshine ain't a good idea particularly if you have no other shakes on you!!! When I returned home, the chemist replaced the bars for me, even the dodgy one! No harm if you are away to carry the shaker with you & some spare shakes, that is if you find the bars more convenient when you are out & about.
Oh thanks Little Miss Mini ..... I rocked the nights away & hoping the "head-banging" and plenty of walking will have some effect on the scales later in the week!!!!
Well done everyone ..... lets keep motivating each other .... makes all our lives on Lipotrim that bit easier :bliss::bliss::bliss:

hi all,
Well done linda on your weekend away, i esp picked this month to start lt because i've no functions or holidays planned not sure if i'd have will power for it on hols :( but having will power now :)

thanks a million dawno for post great tips :)

best of luck on refeed little miss mini when do u start it?

i feeling great another day over cant wait till weigh in next monday!!!!

Ah, thanks a mil preciouschild & nicholas for your lovely comments & well done to you both. Hope you have a fab time in Blackpool preciouschild, be really eager to hear how you get on. Preparation is the name of the game. :happy096:
Hope everyone else is getting on well ..... as nicholas said, its all about will power and motivation & I think both come easier when you get up on the scales at the end of the week and see the rewards ... so stick with it :):):):):):)
L xx

Hello to all, I have lost 21lbs in 30 days..not feeling bad at all. Can I ask if anybody has had side effects from the Lipotrim?
:rolleyes:

dutchy

Hi, I've been on Lipotrim for nearly a week and have so far lost 9lb. I'm so chuffed. Wish I'd discovered this last year when I battled to lose weight for my wedding and still managed to be a fat bride!:confused:

Hello and welcome to the forum dutchy. Wow great weight loss for 1st wk. I hope it has given you the boost you need for wk2! Keep up the geat work, stick with it 100% and the results will speak for themselves x

New to lipotrim

Started lipotrim 3 days ago. Had previously lost 3st with w.w but after having a baby last aug and a long stay in hospital the weight plus more piled on.
Not finding at as hard as i thought it would be, not feeling to hungrey just trying to break the habbit of eating when bored so any suggestions would be much appreciated:eek:

welcome beccboo good luck

Welcome Beccboo, good luck with your LT journey x

Just keep busy for the fist week it will get easier....

Hello everyone!

First of all i should say how fabulous all the stories on here are and what a supportive place this is! I am like many of you... very impatient... if i dont get results quickly i get bored and out come the biscuits... and cakes.... and ice cream....

I am 23 and have always struggled with my weight, when i was 17 i went on Reductil for 6months... it worked really well but then i went to uni and i ballooned!! My weight has been creeping up and up and i am now a size 18-20 and look like a bit of a blob. I have also discovered recently how much i love creamy foods, this hasnt helped the waistline!!

I have been reading this site all weekend and its really inspired me to give it a go... so in my lunch hour i am off to the chemist to start my shrinking! I'm sure that i will be on here lots mostly to keep my paws out of the fridge!

I'll post my initial stats as soon as i come back from the chemist, wish me luck!!
:rolleyes:

Hello Everyone,

I started Lipotrim today (mon 29/06) and had my first shake this morning, apart from it being a bit gritty (not sure if that is my fault) it tasted fine.

I am at present 16 stone 3lbs, I set this date to start three weeks ago and reduced my carb intake to start LT, in the three weeks upto today i lost just short of a stone and i am now ready to push through and lose the weight.:D

Hi everyone my name is Erin Ive started on the diet yesterday not been hungry so far but im sure i will be! Just had the peanut flapjack and def wont be having another one!! I want to loose about a stone and a half any more would be a bonus i guess!

Would be grateful on any tips that anyone has so we dont get bored of the shakes and things!

Good luck everyone

xx

Welcome all you newbies good luck with your LT journey and remember to post your loses x

Thanks for the welcome,
how do we get the little charts that some of you have? My weigh in is sayurday so will post on then xx

Hi Mark
Welcome to the forum.
Your shakes shouldnt be gritty..how are you making them up? Do you have a shaker or are you blitzin them? They should be fairly smooth.

Have a great week.

Hello Everyone,

I started Lipotrim today (mon 29/06) and had my first shake this morning, apart from it being a bit gritty (not sure if that is my fault) it tasted fine.

I am at present 16 stone 3lbs, I set this date to start three weeks ago and reduced my carb intake to start LT, in the three weeks upto today i lost just short of a stone and i am now ready to push through and lose the weight.:D

Hi Erin
Welcome to the LTrain.....I know what you mean about the flapjack. I had heard so many conflicting reviews that I thought I had to try them for myself...they couldnt be that bad! Sorry, I took 2 bites and I just couldnt! Oh, I tried but I thought I was going to be sick...others love them! Like Marmite, I think I heard someone say...LOVE OR HATE THEM! So, leave it up to the individual.

I must admit I havent bored of the shakes yet and I only have Strawberry, choc and the soup. I try and have them with crushed ice (not the soup), but at lunch time I dont as I am in work. But, it is amazing how you just look forward to them!!!

Have a great week!

Hi everyone my name is Erin Ive started on the diet yesterday not been hungry so far but im sure i will be! Just had the peanut flapjack and def wont be having another one!! I want to loose about a stone and a half any more would be a bonus i guess!

Would be grateful on any tips that anyone has so we dont get bored of the shakes and things!

Good luck everyone

xx

Hi scotsmist!

Im glad im not the only one who had that effect with flapjack lol! I must admit of loving the shakes been putting coffee in the choc one so its like an iced mocha! Just been out and bought a hand blender which makes them taste so much better. Did u feel the difference in your first week i know this is only my forth day but i dont feel much different really apart from less bloated than normal.

Looking forward to finding out Saturday though!

xx

hi erin - stick to it 100% and you will be rewarded with a lovely weight loss i'm sure!

good luck to all newbies starting out on this fab diet!

Back