If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi Bellyman, yeah men only get 14 and women get 21 but think one sachet from men is like two for us - but dont know why they only let ye have two, to me that makes it even a longer day again especially with the hours you get up at. 4 stone in 12 weeks with WW is totally and utterly fantastic outstanding actually... I think most of us here are serial yo-yo dieters there is very few in here that this is our first diet.. Week 3 would love to be there, only on day 6 day and so struggled...

End of 1st week

Just had my weigh in on day 7 and the scales confirm 14lb lost.Cant believe it i no next week wont be the same but its a start.:D

Starting this week.....

I have decided to start LT this Saturday for the first time. A friend told me about it after she had lost 2st in 6 weeks! I've got 5st 5lbs to lose to be at my ideal weight. Bit daunting to say the least. So far the only thing I'm dreading is the taste as this seems to be a constant issue for everybody. I have however already read the good tips about adding coffee and ice for Vanilla Iced Latte! Sounds good to me!

I did Slimfast some years ago and actually found relief in not having to prepare meals or having to decide what to eat, fingers crossed I take comfort in this again.

Food bill is also going to work out a lot cheaper!

Can anybody tell me though whether I can still excersise on LT? I've been going swimming for a while and have enjoyed it and thinks it's probably important to keep toned whilst on LT. Will this harm the effects in any way? Will I even have enough energy?

Thanks for reading and I hope to be here for a while to keep posting. Thanks everyone.

:welcome2:rnegm,

Can anybody tell me though whether I can still exercises on LT? I've been going swimming for a while and have enjoyed it and thinks it's probably important to keep toned whilst on LT. Will this harm the effects in any way? Will I even have enough energy?

No problem with keeping up the swimming as you are already use to the exercise...just take it easy for the first week or so and not over do as your body gets use to the diet.

I did Slimfast some years ago and actually found relief in not having to prepare meals or having to decide what to eat, fingers crossed I take comfort in this again

Well you will find this suits you fine.

The taste is a lot less sweeter than Slimfast and that awful taste is to do with all the vitamins and minerals that you need for a total food replacement diet.

Good news is that if you get passed the first week it does begin to taste better and as your body gets use to all the vitamins and minerals you begin to taste only the flavours like vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. However I have never got use to the chicken soup...but on the other hand I came to love the flapjacks:p

My tip is to leave these for a few weeks until you are well into the diet and then get one or two to try...break them into four pieces or more and eat a little piece at a time with plenty of water/tea/coffee. I preferred the peanut one at the beginning, could not stand the coconut but eventually got use to it.

Be sure to take some photos now and body measurements as the weight does come off very fast and they are a handy record for yourself to have.

Some people on here have taken a photo of their face as they lose weight, they are amazing to look at!

Love Mini xxx

:wow:
Just had my weigh in on day 7 and the scales confirm 14lb lost.Cant believe it i no next week wont be the same but its a start.:D

:wow:14lb in one week is fantastic!!!:happy096:

You need to put your weight ticker into your signature, otherwise your posts keep getting moderated automatically.

If you follow this link below it will show you how to do it.

You need the bb code for here!

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Here is another link and it will show you how to get around the site.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Well done bigbloke,amazing loss.Good luck for next week xxx

Hi all
iI am new to the site and to the lipotrim diet, i want to lose around 110 pound, i need to loose this to be able to have hormone tablets that will allow me to become pregnant bacause the NHS say "over weight parents have to have a c section when giving birth. I am not finding the diet too hard had a bit of a stumble around a hour ago so drank more water, which seems to have helped.
I only have two issues at present the chicken soup any one got any tips on how to make this not so gippy tried black pepper yesterday but think i put too much in so tried white pepper today and was just horrible. The second one is the constant need to pee i know its probibly because of the amount of water i am drinking. Does anyone know if i can make the shakes into a icecream and do they taste any better . And can anyone help with the chicken soup peoblem.

sammy

Just a small question about the food supplement sachets, how many is everyone having a day, I was told it was 2 a day (one morning the other afternoon).
That is for men the reason is that we get a larger serving in the package about 74grams whilst the womens is about 35grams per serving(each package).

Hi everybody. Its my first day on lipotrim.
Feeling very positive and was very chuffed to discover this forum.
Great to see lots of inspirational stories... the good the bad and the ugly. Im hoping to get support from this forum , the few people i have mentioned this diet to have been very dismissive , not what i need for motivation!
Looking forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Hi all
day three and feeling really positive today !!. Spoke to a friend last night who has been really sucsesfull on lipotrim and asked her advice on how to make the shakes taste better she recomened putting one sweetner in it and i have done it this morning for my breakfast shake and WOW the differnce it makes is a amazing seems to take away the tast of the stuff that is in it and makes it tastes good. Still no hope on the chicken soup though if anyone has any ideas

sammy x

Ok. So I ballsed it up a couple times. Basically, it all started out so well! I went to the pharmacy in Reigate (after getting lost a couple times! Reigate is making major love to the one-way system!) and got approved, paid up for the full month and went away, happy as a clam with my first bag of LT satchets. I decided not to start it that day though as it was already quite late by the time I got home. So, I started it officially the next day (friday) and was already onto my second shake (btw, does anyone else think they just taste like that Jordans Country Crisp cereal? Quite nice actually. Anyway...) when a work collegue phoned me to ask how I was getting to another collegues leaving do at none-other than the palace of sin...TGI Fridays. Which I had completely forgotten about. SO! I said to myself, rather than put myself through a couple hours of watching my friends eating themselves silly whilst I gently sipped a glass of water, I convinced myself to put the diet off a couple days. Which is what I did. So, over the weekend I pigged myself out something criminal, with the thought 'ah well, I'm dieting on monday'. But monday never came, so to speak. I kept putting it off, stupidly. Well, actually, I did have another shake on tuesday but then ballsed it up again when the lure of cheesy toast and spaggetti got to be too much. And thus began another pig fest. It's now thursday and I'm about 4lbs heavier (crickey they go on faster then they come off, don't they!?!?) and I'm happy to say that I'm about to have another shake (vanilla I think, I quite like that one) and I'm 2ls down in my daily water binge and I'm feeling quite positive! (Possibly because in the course of a few days I managed to consume an entire loaf of bread and my body-weight in cheese and thus there's nothing left to eat!) I got in the shower today, and theres a rather unfortunatly-placed mirror right next to it, so I happened to glance in it and see my blubbourous mass in all it's wobbly glory and I just thought 'balls to this!'. I've had enough (...again...) and this time, today, I really am gonna stick to the straight and narrow and see this through!
I'm not particularly hungry and after looking at those fabulous pics in the 'before and after' thread, I'm not particularly craving anything! Looking at those pics just makes me pull myself together and realise that unless I pull my finger out (of the fridge) I'm never going to be one of those people with an 'after' pic.
I just wish that little devil on my shoulder would jog on!
Dan, my boyfriend, comes back from France on sunday. He's spent the week throwing himself down cliff paths on a mountain bikes and has more injuries than the bugs on my windshield. Bless him. I'd like to have lost something by then, just to prove that he's not going to be forever dating the funny but fat girl.
Someone asked a while ago if my partner was doing LT with me, and the answer to that is no. If dan did do it, then within a week he'd disappear. He's already tiny! Something silly like a 28" waist! God, I don't think I've been that small in all my life! Ok, well, maybe. When I was an embryo!
Right, I get to have another shake in half an hour. Between now and then I think I'll clean out the guinea pigs and the hamsters. Cute, but smelly things that they are.
I hope everyone is wonderful and feeling motivated.

can anyone help me with the chocolate whip i have tried to do it twice now and its always too sloppy, how much water do i really need to put in. please help

Well first week done it genuinely felt like a month - honestly. 8lbs down another 62 pounds to go, the downside is my sis, husband and baby home from states today for two weeks and went to brothers and dinner was cooked and ate - how bad of me, though can honestly say its not guilt I feel its my stomach I need to get sick (sorry for being so to the point - I have had cravings all week and what I ate was not even that nice but amazingly the food did not satisfy me as in I realise now its just food - fuel, my shakes satisfy me as much as the food I just ate did and therefore quite happy to begin once more tomorrow morning - and let this blip slide by...

right, just finished day 1. Not the easiest thing in the world I've ever been through, but also not the hardest.
I think I'm a bit of a freak because I actually quite like all the shakes and even the soup! Most everyone else either gets used to the taste or thinks it's vile outright! I don't mind them at all! Maybe it's because i'm a salt-aholic, i usually coat everything in it and don't really have any love for sweet things. hmm.
Anyone, off to bed soon and on to day2!
much love to all you lipotrimmers!

Morning all.
day 2 just starting for me. i havent felt hungry , but woken up this morning and feel a bit light headed. Not faint but sort of a fuzzy feeling.
Taking my kids to an indoor play area today that has lots of temptations in the "treats" department , but im feeling strong and positive. Also its weekly shopping time tonight, it will be weird not stocking up on my usual huge bags of pasta , french sticks and family sized slabs of galaxy chocolate , not to mention my usual beloved Rose wine , but although i feel a little sad at letting these go, i realise i dont actually need them .

hoping you all have a great day....

We can do this xxxxxx:)

Back