If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

hey all, i have started lipotrim 10 days ago all going well :)dont feel hungry just
weak as im doing about hour walk every day also , im hoping to lose 20 kgs and hoping to lose it in another 8 weeks dont know if its possible :rolleyes:i hope it is
would love to know how your all getting on and i will post my weekly weight loss
hopefully we keep each other going :)

Morning all!!! BRRRRR im freezing still!!!
Well done to all of you who have had your weigh ins. it spurs us newbies on!!!
Shineyd...ive got my socks on again lol , glad im not the only one feeling chilly , 24 degrees forecast here in the midlands today , and im wrapped up like its december!!!
Going to attempt to fill all my profile in today, having a little trouble.
Did my keep fit dvd yesterday ( i was still cold even though i was sweating!)
Have a great day everybody.
Sunny x

Nearly finished day 5. Jaysus, I can't wait til this stuff is over - today wasn't even nearly as bad as yesterday. I find that drinking sparkling water is helping a lot and giving me a fuller feeling.

I'm also holding off on the shakes as late as possible, because I find in the evenings I'm narky as hell.

How is everyone else doing?

Anyone going for weigh in, or did anyone have it today? I'd love to hear how you're all getting on - it's amazing how helpful people's positive stories can be.

My wife's in the kitchen cooking her dinner at the moment. Mmmmmm spells delicious!!

Be good,
McLove.

New to Lipotrim

Hello all

Well, I have just started on the Lipotrim programme today and am feeling really positive. I have a BIG mountain to climb to get to what I consider to be a healthy weight, but I feel that I'm in the zone as it were!

Will update my progress as I go

Great forum by the way xx

hi all. just to let you know my first weigh in result.....13 lbs off!!!!
really pleased.... my b.m.i. is down by 2 points and i feel sooooo happy.
tried the strawberry shake today for the first time ..its lovely..and i never usually do strawberry things!
sunny x

1ST weigh in

Well done sunnycupcake isnt it one of the best feelings in the world when they tell you how much you have lost. It certainly gives you the motivation to carry on.

Well done again

Well done Sunnycupcake and bigbloke on your amazing weight loss:woohoo:
I had my first weigh in yesterday and i lost 11lbs it really does make everything worth while, im still gobsmacked :D

For you who have just started be strong it really will be worth it on your first weigh in. You have taken the biggest step already by starting LT dont give up. Good luck

Second Day

Well, on my second day and I have to say I still feel positive despite going to bed with a MASSIVE headache last night!

Really looking forward to my 1st weigh-in next week :wave_cry:

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi All,
I hope with your combined experiences you can help me. Im on day 11 of LT and had my first weigh in on Monday. I had a good first week, didnt suffer too much and didnt cheat once as so determined to lose the weigh. I also started going to the gym regularly to help shift the weight fast but at my first weigh in I had only lost 3lbs!!! Im sure my consultant was thinking I had cheated :) This wek I have upped my water intake to 4litres a day and not done as much exercise, only 30mins a day and still Im not losing anything. Has anyone else experience no loss in weight on LT or can you suggest reasons as to why I am not.
Many thanks xxx

i'd still say 30 mins a day was more than most do.some don't do any and lose loads.think your only meant to be doing toning exercises too.i haven't done any apart from going on the vibro plate,which is meant to tone you.
also could it be down to totm?
also try not to weigh at home and just do it at pharmacy.could be a big difference between the 2 readings.
good luck for next weigh in.if you still haven't lost anything i would stop the exercise for that week and see if it makes a difference x

Well, I went in today for my first weigh in and I am 11 lbs down. Woo hoo!

I've decided to give it another week. I wasn't too certain yesterday as to whether or not I'd carry on, but seeing the weight loss is motivation for another week.

By the way, is anyone else getting a dry tongue from LT? I'm drinking about 5 litres of water a day, so can't be due to lack of water!!

LT

Yeah, I've had a REALLY dry tongue, not very nice. Oh well, I'm sure it will all be worth it at my 1st WI - fingers crossed

I'm finding it too easy - I havent had any side effects and I'm sticking to it religously.

Is it not working? All ive got is a furry tounge. Please tell me it will work. Is it possible that I wont lose weight?

I'm on day 4 and have lots of energy and no bad effects at all - highly confused as I was told I would suffer.

Please help

Thanks Tafflass, I think I might try ditching the exercise next week, how lovely if it does work! One thing though, what is totm? Hope its all going well for you x
Mclove, I suffer from the dry tongue too. Doesnt seem to matter how much water I have! x

Back