If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hiya All

I am soooo glad I have found this forum! Here is my story I hope you dont find it too dull! We have been trying for a baby for two years now, I have pcos and a blocked tube. I have tried fertility drugs which havent worked therefore I need to have IVF to have a baby. The problem is my BMI needs to be below 30 before they will even put me on the ivf list! On the 5th Jan 09 I started slimming world and gave up alcohol I lost 19lb in 3 months. Then for 5 months of going to the gym 5 times a week and trying ww and rc no further weight loss. This was when I decided to try lipotrim on wed 5th aug, so far I have lost 18lb in 3 weeks, my 4th weigh in is tomorrow. My bmi when I began lt was 36.5 and is now 33.1. I have done so well until this weekend when one of my closest friends told me she is pregnant I have just gone down again which has meant me having a little nibble, which is why I need your encouragement if possible. I am only 12lb off that ivf list I really need to pick myself up. Luckily I am still in ketosis. I am gonna start one of these tickers things. Wishing everyone every suxxess xx

Well i started lipo trim 2 week tomorrow. So far its been a rolercoster of a ride but now im starting to see a great difference, and so is everyone else, these forums have kept me sane when i felt like i was alone. So i thought it's now time for me to join the forum to. I am now stating to enjoy the diet and am looking forward to a smaller healther future :) thanks everyone for your words of wisdom! :) x

If you are doing Lipotrim or have done it we would be delighted to hear from you.

One of the things I feel that is sadly missing on forums is that those who have lost the weight no longer post very often if at all and I think their experience of how they found the diet and got on afterward would be very valuable for others who are either starting their journey or on it at this time.

As a help and support site which is made up of people like you and me we need people who are willing to give a few minutes of their valuable time to pass on their experience.

Love Mini xxx

Have been doing it now for 2 weeks and lost 1 st 1 lb so far
hope to loose another 5 this week and again next week
dont think I could continue on it loosing only 2 or 3 lbs
Have you heard of be yu diet?

hi everyone, i have my very first weigh in tommorrow after starting LPT. I have to admit the first 2 days i was climbing the wall, but the next few days were a surprise , i didn't feel hungry or tired, however i must admit i really can't take to the soup. My 30th birthday is fast approaching and would like to even lose just a stone and a half in those weeks. I have been overweight all my life and am hoping this is the turning point in my life where things will change.

Restarter here

Hi there,

I started on 2 September, today is day 9, not half as hungry as I was last week and feel positive.

I did the diet before, lost three stone in about 10 weeks, didn't eat I took my eye off the ball when I got back to normal eating so gained most back again so here goes, "the journey of a thousand miles starts with one step":airquote: Wish me luck x

Week 1 - 6.5 pounds gone

I used lipotrim 1 year ago,

i weight over 15stone, and i actually came across it while i was picking up a perscription for stopping smoking.

It's the best thing ive ever done, within 3 months i had lost 5 stone, i was however doing the wi-fit every day for 30 mins so that assisted in losing the weight alot faster, i started in the august and came off the programe in december because i was due a operation at this point i was 10 st 1lbs
And a year later i am still 10st 2lbs so over that time i have only put a 1lb back on.

Its the hardest thing ive done but was worth it indeed.

I did find it hard sometimes and i did eat odd things once in awhile, but for the main part i always stuck to it 100%

I have started my first day again on lipotrim today as my ideal weight sits at 8st 5lbs and this is my new target.

I dont have any pictures up loaded yet.

Hi Guys,

I am starting my journey again on Lipo, lost almost three stone last year, with a few mishaps along the way have put 2 stones back on, really need to get my head around this, am starting IVF in February so want to lose weight to give myself the best chance, on day 4 and feeling fine, have ate some chicken but am in ketososis now so wish me luck, good luck to u all x

Hi All,

I ve started the LT programme, am now on day 6 and am really proud of myself as haven't cheated once, this is a big change as have previously tried WW, SW and have always had something i shouldn't and told myself no-one would know (the scales never lie tho:cry:).
I'm finding the temptation of food really difficult because i enjoy eating so much but am really trying to stick to LT as really dislike how big i am.
So starting weight 248lb (OMG!!) first weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Would be great to hear from anyone for a chat and moral support ;)

hey every1,
day 6 for me 2day and finding it quite easy apart from all the water im drinking and all the trips to the loo.
like to lose about 3 stone but anything i lose will be great.
wi 2moro, hopefully a nice few off my total.
will be checking in most days for support, esp when hubby and kids are eating dinner.
x x

hi new starter but not sure how 2 use this site xx

hi just started 2day but really confused 2 how to use this site and how to view my profile and set weight trackers any help i would very much appreciate it, sorry i sound a bit thick but i have read all your threads for months and feel really inspired by you all.

welcome hun x

if you click on user cp at the top left on each page it will take you to your profile where you can add to your signature and enter your weight changes etc.
you can't add pics and you'll have limited access to some parts of the site until you have posted 20 times for some things and 50 times for others.
you can set your own weight loss ticker by clicking on someone elses which will take you to the site and create your own.

hope that helps x

Hi there,

I'm now on day 7 but am really struggling with a rumbly hungry tummy, i don't feel the need to eat as mentally i'm ok, but my stomach is really growling.
I thought that once in ketosis you were supposed to not be hungry. Has anyone else gone through this?
Ps i have my first wi today, fingers x:eek:

hi juliet, good luck with ur 1st wi in. had mine today and lost a stone. woohoo.

my stomach has been making alot of noise the last few days, think its just adjusting to having no food. when mine makes noises i tend to have some water, usually stops it.

let me know how u get on with wi.

x x

Hi Jenny,

Woo a stone!! thats fab well done :D

Thanks for the tip, it does help to drink the water but still a rumblin in my tumblin (as pooh would say) ;) On thinking about it it probably is a protest from my stomach, oh well it can protest as much as it likes lol.

I'm a little apprehensive about the wi as its not till 4pm and will have had sooooooo much water lol, hope this is taken into account.

Will def let u know the result,

take care & have a treat for doing so well (e.g. nice smellies for the bath, mini facial etc)

xx

hey juliet

my 3 yr old adores pooh, she wants to watch it all the time.

try and go for a wee before wi so thats a little less water. lol, every little counts.

thats a great idea, think i might get hubby to sort kids out for bed while i have a long soak with candles, mud mask the works.

keep my fingers crossed you get a good loss, chat later

x x

Week4 3rd WI

Hi All

Been on Lipotrim for 4 weeks now but due to holidays I had my 3rd Weigh In on Saturday.

The result being another 13lb loss (over 2 weeks) and me beaming like a Cheshire Cat for the rest of the day.

Making a total loss of 2st 11lb in 4 weeks it makes the want of food seem worthwhile.

As I mentioned before, I’m not hungry, just wanting food. It’s obviously a mental need so the sooner that I get my head re-educated the better.

I’ve started looking at the calendar to see when I might be able to break the 20st barrier and might start giving myself some targets.

Take care all

John

Back