If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Thanks Jenny

Well done to you too.
Like yourself I've done other diets before and the speed of Lipotrim certainly helps keep you going.

On Slimming World a loss of 13lb would be a very good result for 6 weeks or so.

Its nice to think it will all be over so much sooner.

Take care
John x

Hi Jenny & John,

Congratulations on the weight loos John, thats really good.

I had my first yesterday, lost 11lb, am so pleased. Hubby was chuffed & says its already starting to show :D

Definately makes the hard work worth while.

I'm off to plan a reward for when i hit the stone mark, a nice salt scrub i think.

Keep it up peeps xx

Hi Jenny,

Sorry that your hubby is not so supportive, hopefully you will get all you need from this site, definately give me a bell if you want. It's been nice to know that you started on the same day as me & going through the same process.

Keep going hun xx

Thanks Jenny

Well done to you too.
Like yourself I've done other diets before and the speed of Lipotrim certainly helps keep you going.

On Slimming World a loss of 13lb would be a very good result for 6 weeks or so.

Its nice to think it will all be over so much sooner.

Take care
John x

well done john it really does work better than anything iv'e tried befor and is proving to work for you too i still get the wanting food but not hungry that will be a good indication when eating healthy again (do i need food or do i want it ) 2 totaly different things hope i make the right choices and stay thin when i'm at target
good luck for your next WI

debz x

Hi Debz.

It's difficult to seperate the hunger from the want.

Strangly I seem to want things that I would not have bothered with before so hopefully there is something changing in my head. For the better or not is still open to discussion.

Good luck with your endeavors and if you are like me, the thought of not having to diet again will keep you on the straight and narrow (no pun intended).

Cheers:)
John

Lipotrim- Second day

Hello everyone,
After years of struggling with my weight and having tried many (too many) :sigh: different diets, I'm finally on Lipotrim.
I'm on my second day and feeling really weak... and hungry of course!:cry: Hope this will pass though in the next days, when I will go into ketosys...
any good advice?
Thank you

Hello everyone,
After years of struggling with my weight and having tried many (too many) :sigh: different diets, I'm finally on Lipotrim.
I'm on my second day and feeling really weak... and hungry of course!:cry: Hope this will pass though in the next days, when I will go into ketosys...
any good advice?
Thank you

It does, I felt a bit weak in the first day but I found that I wasn't drinking enough. Now I definitly drink 3 litrs a day and some times more. I'm on my 7th day and feeling fine.

Hi all i have a question !!
does lipotrim effect your monthly cycle ??
and does ur monthly cycle effect ur weight loss as i have come on today and i get weighed tomorrow !!

:confused::confused::confused:

It might do - some women retain more water at that time but dont let that put you off as you will probably acheive a bigger loss when you come off TOTM.

Good luck in your LT journey and make sure that you come on to the main forum for lots of help and advice and just general chit chat :D
xx

just been weighed and only lost 5lb bit gutted really still hope for next week though xx

hi all,

after putting on the weight in 2000 i have struggled to get it back off...once a pretty fit man i found it hard to deal with large obesity. after trying everything i found lipotrim so i started lipotrim on jan 23rd at a huge weight of 53st 5lbs...still on it and on 10th june had lost 15st. aiming for down to 30st by xmas, [trying not to set targets just rough guides :) ] starting the gym soon hopefully too after i get a lymphatic leg issue sorted so that should help.

good luck to those who are on lipotrim or starting it...its saved my life :)

hi everyone...
this was my post in the intro so thought i would update in here :)

well i am ahead of my goal for xmas as i got weighed for the first time last week on proper scales and was 32st 2lbs so since june i have lost 6 stone :)

life has changed soo much but still have a long way to go yet.

last weekend i even went on my first "date" in 9 years lol

[this meant i went out to a pub and didnt meet ppl in a car park or at my house hence a proper date :p:p]

exersize is the main thing that seems to help my progress at the moment so trying to increase that a bit :)

this forum has been great btw tips i have found in here have made the lipotrim experience a lot easier so thank you minimins.com :)

well done thats fantastic

Hi there,
I have been on the lipotrim TFR diet since the end of june. I used it a couple of years ago in preperation for my wedding and it worked great. Unfortunately as the story goes i got wed and settled into married life and the weight went back on. The trigger for me was going on holiday with friends at 19stone 8lbs and seeing myself in pictures afterwards. I was shocked at how much weight i had put on. Also my friend had news that she was pregnant after losing weight as she had struggled previously and she puts this down to weight loss. We have been trying for a while now without success and the thought of being pregnant at the weight i was is scary.
Anyway i have had a break during september as we went to cuba for two weeks but i am back on the TFR now and in my second week. Fingers crossed my small goal is to get to xmas having lost three stone. So far i have lost 11 pounds. So this is me so far. The lipotrim is not easy and though my husband is supportive it is difficult in the wider circle of friends ask my why i just don't eat healthily, but if any of you are like me trying to lose seven stone you get fed up at eating healthily and not seeing results. LT works for me and i have already noticed a change in my eating habits since as i cannot eat the same quantities as i once did when i stopped for a few weeks.
Ok so i have a little while more to go but i am working towards my goal and my mini goal of getting into a size 18 ballgown for new years eve. :D
Tracey x :p

Mini goal 3 stone for xmas and size 18 for new years eve!

Hi everyone, just started on Wednesday lost a couple of stone over five years ago but felt strange, turned out that I was hypothyroid, so after getting my Thyroid levels level I decided to try again.
I really need to lose 5 stones and hope that I can stick with it. I am going to set a target of at least 2 by Christmas, so fingers crossed, will try and make a ticker if I can get my head round it. Loads of inspiration from you guys so impressed with your success.

hi all glad to see your all doing so well, i have 9 weeks done now on lipotrim i feel fantastic to be able to just go in and buy the cloths i want, but i want to know if anyone else just went out of ketosis for no reason i had a very hard week this week but still never touched a bit of food i went to the oharmacy for weigh in and i had not lost any weight so she checked me for ketosis and i wasnt in it, i just dont know how , also i was tearing itchy and roasting hot and seen as i only started on the flapjacks the last 2 weeks and im getting these sytoms the last 2 weeks she think im allergic to the flapjacks ,,,just my luck !!!!!! anyway she said its like starting again over the ketosis only think i changed was my toothpaste so she said it could be that i was so disappointed anyway sorry to go on and on :flirt2: and i saw other people asking about monthly cycle i havent had my monthly cycle at all should have 3 weeks ago but the lady in the pharmacy said this is normal , i love this site its a great help {::flirt2::D

Hi there, I read somewhere about re feeding and how to cope with it, if you do a search you may find it. Anyway from what I read you have to start off slowly and not have any carbs for the first couple of days.
I am on my second go at Lipotrim, its the only thing that seems to work for me, I have an underactive thyroid and have terrible probs with my weight. Good luck and stick with it.

ANYone with tips for lipotrim ?

If you are doing Lipotrim or have done it we would be delighted to hear from you.

One of the things I feel that is sadly missing on forums is that those who have lost the weight no longer post very often if at all and I think their experience of how they found the diet and got on afterward would be very valuable for others who are either starting their journey or on it at this time.

As a help and support site which is made up of people like you and me we need people who are willing to give a few minutes of their valuable time to pass on their experience.

Love Mini xxx

Hi everyone, my name is Jillian I am from Ireland I have done lipo about 3yrs ago lost 3stone. really hard starting all over again. I try to change the shakes around like I might have a vanillia shake with coffee. peppermint with chocolate. or just choc cold. I love the shakes. just very cold and finding it very difficult cooking dinners for my children and husband. would love to hear from someone please :gen147:

Last edited:
Back