If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi everyone, my name is Jillian I am from Ireland I have done lipo about 3yrs ago lost 3stone. really hard starting all over again. I try to change the shakes around like I might have a vanillia shake with coffee. peppermint with chocolate. or just choc cold. I love the shakes. just very cold and finding it very difficult cooking dinners for my children and husband. would love to hear from someone please :gen147:

hey hun x
have you put on what you lost before or are you just losing more?
i find cooking for the kids helps me for some reason.love the smell of food but not tempted to eat it.
you'll be fine hun.you've done it before,so know what to expect and you will already know that the great losses each week will spur you on for the next.
keep coming on here for a chat and time will fly by.
best of luck x

your story is so Insiperational wow !! reading stories like yours will keep me going well done and thank you for sharing your story.I started last sat at 16.4 hope to have the sucess you had in losing weight fingers crossed

hey hun x
have you put on what you lost before or are you just losing more?
i find cooking for the kids helps me for some reason.love the smell of food but not tempted to eat it.
you'll be fine hun.you've done it before,so know what to expect and you will already know that the great losses each week will spur you on for the next.
keep coming on here for a chat and time will fly by.
best of luck x

Thanks a mill it really helps when others give support really need it now !! I honestly not sure was 3yyrs or two since I did lipo. when I was on it I lost 3 stone but once I came off the weight came back on so fast due to me not been prepared with healthy diet.I appeared on THE AFTERNOON SHOW on RTE 1 with my two sisters following OPERATION TRANSFORMATION and in total lost 2 stone 7 pounds :) but since then (MARCH)I regained my weight. due to stress.so now I am 16.4 and hope to stick with LT till christmas if I can.

Thanks a mill it really helps when others give support really need it now !! I honestly not sure was 3yyrs or two since I did lipo. when I was on it I lost 3 stone but once I came off the weight came back on so fast due to me not been prepared with healthy diet.I appeared on THE AFTERNOON SHOW on RTE 1 with my two sisters following OPERATION TRANSFORMATION and in total lost 2 stone 7 pounds :) but since then (MARCH)I regained my weight. due to stress.so now I am 16.4 and hope to stick with LT till christmas if I can.

Hey Jillian

I'm from Sligo...Started Lipotrim on Monday....Seen the segment on the afternoon show;) FAR PLAY TO YOU! If you can do it once u can do it again!! Weight is a horrible thing...can have such an effect on confidence etc...I know!!! The amount of things its preventing me from doing since such an early age.......Determined this one last time to try and shift it and sort myself out! Did lipotrim before but now weight almost 2stone more than my original weigh first weigh in back two yrs ago and have spent the last two years constantly starting and stopping different diets!

Read an article recently where lady was talking about weight battle....and she said the final straw for her was when her 'fat' pictures from over the years were now her 'skinny' days!!!!!!!

Food for thought...made me think anyhow...its what made me started lipotrim again.....need to retrain my attitude to food..

Best of luck Jillian..and everyone else starting out or already on the road...

Hope to keep in touch x

Today is my 5th day of my Lipotrim diet.
I am sitting in front of this computer mainly because I cooked lunch and was tempted to eat. So I am trying to motivate myself by reading blogs and forums. Hope I will get through this :)

Suddenly, I started worrying about onething. I can manage and loose some weight if its for a short term but how long can I be like this. What if I start gaining weight after I go into normal food. So why should I be struggling to loose this weight which anyways I am going to gain. May be I'm trying to convince myself to eat... :mad:

Can anyone tell me whether we will not gain this weight back

Hi there to answer your question in my experience the first time i did LT I lost 3st but gained it all back fairly quickly. I am hoping if i am more careful this time and be more prepared with what kind of diet i will be on after LT hopefully i will keep it off. I know many people that lost up to 7 stone and gained it all back. my theory we have to have our head right in what we are going to choose to eat healthy foods or crap. hope that answers your question !!

Hey Jillian

I'm from Sligo...Started Lipotrim on Monday....Seen the segment on the afternoon show;) FAR PLAY TO YOU! If you can do it once u can do it again!! Weight is a horrible thing...can have such an effect on confidence etc...I know!!! The amount of things its preventing me from doing since such an early age.......Determined this one last time to try and shift it and sort myself out! Did lipotrim before but now weight almost 2stone more than my original weigh first weigh in back two yrs ago and have spent the last two years constantly starting and stopping different diets!

Read an article recently where lady was talking about weight battle....and she said the final straw for her was when her 'fat' pictures from over the years were now her 'skinny' days!!!!!!!

Food for thought...made me think anyhow...its what made me started lipotrim again.....need to retrain my attitude to food..

Best of luck Jillian..and everyone else starting out or already on the road...

Hope to keep in touch x

Cheers kicking myself I gained all the weight I lost I worked so hard. I believe weight will be an ongoing problem for me but cheers for the support. best of luck to you too. :)

lipotrim day 9

Hi everybody hope its going ok for everybody else this week-had my first weigh in and lost 11 pounds on my first week- i was so nervous going for the weigh in as i hadnt weighed myself all week i kept thinking on the way in what if ive only lost 1 or 2 pounds i was so proud of myself and didnt crave food for the rest of the day just felt like having a drink to celebrate needless to say i didnt! i was 17stone 1 lb starting the are times when it is so tough espically when cooking for my famaily its so tempting i do be delighted when meal times are over or else i just head upstairs and am in the middle of a very good novel i purposely got a good book to help take my mind of it when i feel tempted or else i just look at all the encouraging stories on this site i honestly think if it hadnt been for this site i wouldnt have made it this far i find the chocolate shake fills me the most i also mix a spoon of coffee with it and the vanilla i def have way more energy a few times i felt lightheaded usually because i hadnt been drinking enough water il let ye know how next weigh in goes fingers crossed!!best of luck to everybody else wishing ye all continued success:flirt2::flirt2:

Hi everybody hope its going ok for everybody else this week-had my first weigh in and lost 11 pounds on my first week- i was so nervous going for the weigh in as i hadnt weighed myself all week i kept thinking on the way in what if ive only lost 1 or 2 pounds i was so proud of myself and didnt crave food for the rest of the day just felt like having a drink to celebrate needless to say i didnt! i was 17stone 1 lb starting the are times when it is so tough espically when cooking for my famaily its so tempting i do be delighted when meal times are over or else i just head upstairs and am in the middle of a very good novel i purposely got a good book to help take my mind of it when i feel tempted or else i just look at all the encouraging stories on this site i honestly think if it hadnt been for this site i wouldnt have made it this far i find the chocolate shake fills me the most i also mix a spoon of coffee with it and the vanilla i def have way more energy a few times i felt lightheaded usually because i hadnt been drinking enough water il let ye know how next weigh in goes fingers crossed!!best of luck to everybody else wishing ye all continued success:flirt2::flirt2:

wow hun well done.
thats a fantastic loss.
it ewally does give you a boost ready to tackle the next week x

hi everybody ive lost 5 pounds on my second week but am just wondering does anybody know if after doing a refeed week can i go onto weightwatchers and still loose weight?or is it to soon-do i need to do more than one refeed week?pleas i would really appreciate it if anbody could tell me,thanks!

hi everybody ive just had my third weigh in today and lost 6 pounds this week-thats 22 pounds in three weeks its the hardest thing ive ever done but so worth it at least the results are fast it works out at about i pound weightloss per day so the days i feel like packing it in i just say to myself give it 3 more days then that,ll be nearly 3 more pounds of im only going to do it for two more weeks then do a refeed week as im goin on holidays but il stick to a really healthy diet to be honest all my weight gain came whilst being pregnant-i ate like a horse morning noon and night once id given birth my appetite totally went but i was left with all this weight to shed thankfully lipotrim is working great so far:D

i just started liptotrim 2 weeks ago this is my third week i lost 7lbs in in the first but just 3lbs in the second, i didnt cheat... was quite gutted! :/

i just started liptotrim 2 weeks ago this is my third week i lost 7lbs in in the first but just 3lbs in the second, i didnt cheat... was quite gutted! :/

aww Henna dont be gutted - you have done so well so far. I bet you would not lose that much on WW or SW in the same time. We all lose weight at different rates. Us larger ladies lose more initially simply because we have so much to lose. Those that are a bit smaller have smaller losses.

Some ideas as to why you didnt do as well you would have liked are: Did you drink plenty of water - there is a saying on here that goes "drink to shrink" or something - so make sure you are drinking plenty, Is it TOTM for you that might add a bit of weight, have you "been" this week, that could affect it too.

Dont be disheartened - next week you might lose more. Remember LT "promises" that we lose 1st a month - so you are almost there in half that time.

Keep going it really is worth it :D :D

Hey lipotrimmer

I came on the forums too cos I was starting to get a bit hungry. Its only day 5 so it will still take some getting used to. From what I have read and seen on the dvd after the first week its easier, and thats prob cos you see how much weight you lost as well as getting used to what your doing!

Also from what I have read from others you can put the weight on but thats only if you dont do maintenance properly. You need to train yourself not to eat too much, and I think by the time your ready to leave the weightloss part you would prob think in a different way anyways.

Good luck, Im 4 days behind you so look forward to your updates!

Hi, I'm new to this diet. So new that I haven't started it yet! I'm planning to start on saturday once I've picked up the packs from the chemist. I've been reading everyones messages and you all sound so so positive and are losing weight quickly, I can hardly believe that it might actually be me posting on here saying that I've lost pounds in weight, I've felt so stuck in this rut for so long.
How do you make it through the first few days? Is it sheer will power? I've tried Lighter Life before, but gave up after 2 days because I felt so crazy. I'm absolutely determined to push through this time with Lipotrim. I'll just have to keep posting on here and reading everyones messages, and babbling on and on about me aswell!!
I'm so nervous about failing again, its so tiring, I'm sure you all know that feeling. Well hopefully I'll make some friends here, and my weight loss fantasy will finally come true!

Bye for now x

I was 15 when I did LT (i'm 16 now). When I first started i was 18st 6lbs so it was serious for me to loose weight and i surprisingly felt LT would be the best option for me.

Everyone in the family thought that i would quite after a week or two but I proved that I wanted to lose weight more than i wanted to eat food. So it was a great feeling to get an apology from my mum saying she was wrong lol. So I was doing lipotrim to lose weight and to prove to everyone how strong my willpower could be.

I had to stop lipotrim for a while because i Had to go to hospital for an operation so i kinda flopped refeeding. But now i'm back on and ready to finish where i left off.

:D

Hello I'm new too

Hi everyone,

I started Lipotrim yesterday via the Pharmacy. I'd just like to wish everyone good luck & hope that we can all share our stories & support each other on here. So far I have been making a mousse out of a shake for breakfast, then having the chicken soup lunchtime then a shake in the evening, drinking at least 4 pints of water. Does anyone know if black tea or coffee counts as your water intake also?
Thanks ,

Louise xx

Hi everyone..I'v been reading this forum for ages but new to posting. Some very inspirational people here. Well done to all!
So heres my story (not very impressive yet!)
Ive always been overweight,even as a child (ill not go into the reasons why it started). Started weight watchers when i was 15 and about 13stone and managed to lose a stone before giving up. My next attempt tolose weight was when i was 20 and about 14stone. Again,managed a stone before givin in to the student life of drinking/takeaways. I started on lipotrim ladt year but only lasted 2days as it was so difficult. So here i am now-23 and sick and tired of being overweight!
I started lipotrim again there yesterday. Felt awful yesterday...actually ended up nearly crying cus had a very bad day (v.stressful job) and then when i went to hav my choc shake in the evening..i spilt it all over my room! Anyway, todays been ok so far. Ive actually found that i really like the vanilla wth coffee...HATE the soup which is a pity becausr i adore savoury food (it was pizzas/burgers that got me here).
I think my main problem has been that i subconsciously see/use food as a comfort. I actually adore healthy food bur can never b bothered to cook it. Hopwfully LT will break my horrible relationship with food.
Anyway,ill stop boring evryone. Let you all know how WI goes. Great forum.
Clarisse xo

Update: Well, after day 3 on LT, i decided its not for me. Couldnt really take the ridigity of it and i def need a savoury meal everyday or else its all i think about! Ive decided to try slimfast instead as its similar to LT but a bit easier.
I wish everyone on LT the best of luck. I know how hard it is therefore I really admire yous for getting through it.
All the best,
Clarisse xo

Hi all,

Well I've sat for the past few hours reading through all the stories, I'm on day 5 of LT ... and for the first time this week I slipped and ate - Felt so stupid afterwards.
I've not felt 'starving' but later at night I do tend to get hungry, and have tried to ward this off with water - but then I'm up all night wee'ing lol it is hard though, and clearly so easy to slip, I just hope I haven't ruined it all now :(

A little about me, I'm 22, have been on/off diets since I was 16 - always been big. Started this year at 16st 6lb - but with WW & Reductal & splitting from an X! I managed to get down to 14st 6lb. I got weighed in with LT on Monday night and was 14st 9lb, so I'm going from there. I'm 5'8 so lucky in a sense, as weight spreads a bit better, but my goal really would be 13st - that would be fantastic.
I came across LT from a friend (male) who lost 5 stone in only 3 months earlier this year - I nearly dropped down when he sent me a new pic of himself - AMAZING!:)
He's been great so far this week, like a little guru for me lol. I am sorta struggling, I just wanna get to Monday night now.

I thought I'd posted this last night on the end of this thread, but didnt realise I'd actually started my own thread, not just a reply. And looked this morning to find a few comments about my slip up.
I completely agree there is no half way with LT but it is SUCH a drastic change, and I just lost it for that second. I dont wanna feel like that all the time, and I still feel stupid now (was last night that I ate) I'm back on track this morning to get myself back into Ketosis. Have been on the water, and had my first shake at 10am (bit later than normal in the hope it would help ward off hunger) currently sat here feeling OK, but sods law my TOTM has just appeared so thats just lovely! Luckily I'm not generally a craver more so during this time

Am hoping to keep up to date on here as some really good inspiration, I need and WANT to do this, I just gotta get my backside in gear

Debbie

Back