If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

And the best part is you become evn less interested as time goes on (i'm only on day4 but hunger seems to have left me)
I'm you need to paste the mad lettery code thing into your signiture box. Yes I'm REALLY bad at explaining! Tutorials up the yop on the blue panel will explain- sorry I'm not technical minded at all, think I got mine up by some sort of intervention fluke!

Think i may have mastered it. Lets see...!!

Thanks Daisy, First question...I have done a ticker but how do I get it on here?? And you're right determination is fantastic, my bf is eating chocolate right now and im not interested

Tracy xx

Hi TracyJ,

:welcome:

Well done on getting your first day done and dusted!

Here is a link to help you set up your weigt tracker

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Also a link to help you make your way around the boards!

http://www.minimins.com/newcomers/787-mini-s-guided-tour-minimins-website.html

Love Mini xxx

Aww thanku mini, you guys know how to make a girl feel welcome xx

HI, I started lipotrim on sunday - so I've just managed three days. As did my partner so hopefully we encourage each other instead of give each other excuses to eat this time. He lost 2.5 st in 4 wks last summer and I tried it but just couldn't do it. This time however I am absolutely determined - I have panic attacks and because of my weight I am sooooo self conscious. I haven't even been able to sit thru uni classes. I am not going to let 2008 be another write off year - its just not going to happen. I am 85.95 kilos or 13 .5 stone and want to ideally get to 8.5 or 9 st. So I've a good way to go, but now we have this site, and it seems even morepossible. Aren't the before and after pictures just amazing?!!

Hi BlackRose,

Welcome and very well done to you and your partner for having three days done.

Once you go into ketosis you will find the diet so much easier.

You sound like you have your head in the right place now to do this diet and your determination will carry you through.

It is wonderful that you have your partner doing the diet with you as you will be both a wonderful support for each other.

We have a few couple who are dieting together. Have a look around the other forums on here and you will come across them.

Here is a link to help you make your way around

http://www.minimins.com/newcomers/787-mini-s-guided-tour-minimins-website.html

The photos on the Inspiration are Inspirational for sure! I look forward to seeing your photos on there:)

Love Mini xxx

My name Jonathan, I'm 38 and upto a week ago I weighed in at 19.10 st. after my first week on LT I'm down to 18.9 st.

Having done Atkins before I sort of knew what was ahead of me. The chemist only gave me shakes and soup for the first week and only introduced the bars yesterday. Can't stand the chicken soup, hate it; so ask if I could add pepper or curry and he said no. So I'm on shakes and the bars, which are quite hard going, the bars taste burnt.

I haven't really set a target to lose, except to be able to fit into clothes at the back of the wardrobe! My wife says she can see a difference in me already and decided that she is going to start this Friday. As she has two stone to lose, I'll stick at it until she gets to refeed. But I miss the social side of eating and having a toastie infront of the tv!

Is anyone else feeling the cold? I'm freezing. I don't drink tea or coffee and now I have finished with soup I am getting no warm food at all.

I never really drank water, just beer (which was the problem) so the frequent trips to the loo are a nightmare (so to speak!). Couple that with dreaming about sausages and liver and onions (I don't like liver!) I haven't slept much but still feeling good.

So one week in stone and a bit gone, I look forward to reading more of your encouragement.

Excellent site btw.

hi nijono
i haven't started LT yet but will be on Sat.
ive seen posts on here saying you can make the choc shake with hot water-hope this helps and good luck for your journey.xx

cheers, thanks.

I have a spare packet left so might give it a go tonight.

Just put on another jumper! but it is cold today anyway.

your welcome.
just been looking on the forum for vlcd and there are some great sounding recipes for muffins and other scrummy sounding stuff using the shake mixes-might be worth you having a peek.
it is cold but i have read a lot of posts relating to feelimg cold so must be normal

My name Jonathan, I'm 38 and upto a week ago I weighed in at 19.10 st. after my first week on LT I'm down to 18.9 st.

Having done Atkins before I sort of knew what was ahead of me. The chemist only gave me shakes and soup for the first week and only introduced the bars yesterday. Can't stand the chicken soup, hate it; so ask if I could add pepper or curry and he said no. So I'm on shakes and the bars, which are quite hard going, the bars taste burnt.

I haven't really set a target to lose, except to be able to fit into clothes at the back of the wardrobe! My wife says she can see a difference in me already and decided that she is going to start this Friday. As she has two stone to lose, I'll stick at it until she gets to refeed. But I miss the social side of eating and having a toastie infront of the tv!

Is anyone else feeling the cold? I'm freezing. I don't drink tea or coffee and now I have finished with soup I am getting no warm food at all.

I never really drank water, just beer (which was the problem) so the frequent trips to the loo are a nightmare (so to speak!). Couple that with dreaming about sausages and liver and onions (I don't like liver!) I haven't slept much but still feeling good.

So one week in stone and a bit gone, I look forward to reading more of your encouragement.

Excellent site btw.

Hi Jonathan,

Well done on your first week on LT!!! 15lbs. is fantastic:happy096:

Feeling the cold is a side effect of ketosis and this stays as long as your on TFL.

I did not like the soups to start as I could taste the vitamins and minerals in them. After a few weeks on your diet, if you try the soup again it will taste more like chicken soup:)

It will make the diet much easier when you have your wife on board.

We have a good few couples here on the boards dieting together:)

I hope you have taken some before pics and body measurements so that you can compare the before and after.

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

Hi, Does anybody know id its ok to split LT sachets to make smaller more regular drinks. I find a full 8oz drink quite a lot and wouldn't mind 6 4oz drinks instead. Or is the whole point that you have it all in 1 go??

Thanks
Tracy xx

Hi, Does anybody know id its ok to split LT sachets to make smaller more regular drinks. I find a full 8oz drink quite a lot and wouldn't mind 6 4oz drinks instead. Or is the whole point that you have it all in 1 go??

Thanks
Tracy xx

Hi Tracy,

It is perfectly okay to split your packs in two and make two mini meals out of them.

What you must do is to make each mini meal up fresh and consume within 15 minutes as some of the vitamins are water soluble and they will lose their effectiveness otherwise.

You can have your meals whenever you like also, but you must also remember to make sure to take your three packs in the day and at least 4 pints of water along with that water used to mix your meals.

Love Mini xxx

hi aint got my first weigh in til another ten days so weighed at home 11lb down hope its accurate

Hi jsygirl,

WOW! well done on your 11lb off:happy096:

Fabulous!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Love Mini xxx

Well, day 3 for me today and i'm feeling great! Loving my morning chocolate shake with ice mmm. Headache seems to be gone for now too which helps. My tummy is feeling a little flatter already most likely due to the lack of stodge in there!! I am generally feeling very motivated :). Had to take my baby girl to A&E last night and didn't get back until 11pm (she is fine by the way), i settled down with my hot chocolate while my fiance ate my fave food...curry!!

Love Tracy xx

Well, day 3 for me today and i'm feeling great! Loving my morning chocolate shake with ice mmm. Headache seems to be gone for now too which helps. My tummy is feeling a little flatter already most likely due to the lack of stodge in there!! I am generally feeling very motivated :). Had to take my baby girl to A&E last night and didn't get back until 11pm (she is fine by the way), i settled down with my hot chocolate while my fiance ate my fave food...curry!!

Love Tracy xx

Hi Tracy,

Good to hear your baby girl is okay!

Well done on getting to day three!

Sounds like your in ketosis:)

Love Mini xxx

Back