If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

:welcome:Good luck Roddy and welcome!!!!

Let us know how you're getting on!

xx

Hi all

Been to the chemist and had first weigh in. 11lbs off in 6 days! I am so made up with that - it is a tenth of the amount I need to lose. I know my weight loss will slow down as you always lose more at first but I really really want to lose another 6lb by Friday when my bf comes over as that will make me 16 13 which will be better than 17 something in my head lol.

Hi all

Been to the chemist and had first weigh in. 11lbs off in 6 days! I am so made up with that - it is a tenth of the amount I need to lose. I know my weight loss will slow down as you always lose more at first but I really really want to lose another 6lb by Friday when my bf comes over as that will make me 16 13 which will be better than 17 something in my head lol.

11lbs. off! Well Done:happy096:

You could well achieve between five to six pounds off this week, or never enough to it. Keep doing what your doing:)

Love Mini xxx

WoW You look like a different women

Hi Lopotrimmer

Well done in making your decision to do Lipotrim. As you are probably very well aware it is not easy, but once the first few days are under your belt you will start to fly! This diet has been my lifesaver, in more ways than one, and you will soon start to feel brilliant!

I have posted my before and after photos, which I hope will inspire you:

Hi Cheryl
Your photo's are fantastic you look so different well done:happy096:. I hope to start the diet tomorrow. My Partner has been on it for three weeks now and i can see a massive change in him i know he must have lost at least a stone and a half mybe more as his trousers fell down last week HA HA. If that happens to me i wont mind one bit HA HA As long as its at home. I have to loose about three stone my problem is that i'am diabetic so not sure if i will be allowed to go on this but i will be begging so cross your fingers for me that all gose well tomorrow.
Take care
Love
Jan

hi Jan

Sounds like your partner is doing great. I hope you get the go ahead to start on the diet, but remember that even if you can't do it for medical reasons you can still follow a healthy eating plan which will help you shift the pounds. Just don't be too upset if it isn't right for you. Let us know!

*fingers crossed*

Hi i'm 21 and i was 18st13lb accordin to the chemist (18st7lb according to the gym, just on day four and according to my gym scale i'm now 17st7lb.....does that seem realistic?

yes i am, i know thats not long term but still just seemed quite surreal seeing such a dramatic weight loss in a few days, i know most of it was porbably water weight but still...i'm taking a fair amount more than the minimum, alot of people seem to be loosing this amount (i know at least another eight people on it, and one of them had lost 16lb in their first and 9lb in their second week - yes another man tho)

Hi everyone, I have read a few of the forums now and thought I would register.
My name is Amanda, I am 27, seperated with 3 children. I have tried Xenical about 3 years ago where I lost a stone which then kicked off ovulation and I became pregnant with my 3rd. Since the weight loss after having my baby it has slowly piled on, my seperation hasn't helped and I have ate due to being lonely at times.
However its now time to do something about it! I visited my GP today and have to go back tomorrow as they want to take blood and talk me through it. I am hoping that my blood tests come back ok and they will allow me to do it.
Wish me luck.

newcomer!

Hello, everyone.
I've been on Lipotrim before but only for one week, during which I lost 7 lbs and then lost another 7lbs the week later by eating healthily.

I attempted starting again last night but then caved today and ate the world. I'm going for it again tomorrow and as i was searching google for before and after pictures (trusty inspiration), i came across this site.

It's cool that you lot help each other out and provide the due encouragement... i could do with some!

Cecile

p.s. how do we get photos up?
x

Re photos - dont ask me I am not technically minded.

It is great you are restarting tomorrow. Just remember the first few days are the hardest - after that it gets easier.

Also think of why you want to lose weight then when you are tempted think - what would I rather have? A flat tummy (or whatever reasons you have for losing) or this chocolate? That way you have chosen not to have the chocolate - it isn't that you CAN'T have it.

Yeah, I know what you mean.
Today I was convinced that if i ate my weight in chocolate and ice cream I would feel miles better, then I did and realised that it made me feel like a failure... it's sticking to the diet that actually makes you feel good isn't it.

Well done on the weight you've lost already!
I can't wait to get back on track.

It's just a shame the milkshakes taste like salt salt salt!
Cecile
x

Nooooooo don't say things like that lol. I am hoping my GP says yes also. Are there many here under GP supervision?

Doing good

:)Hi All
Well this is my third day and i must say i have not found it hard at all.
I'm not craving anything at the moment so that i think is good. The shakes i think are quite nice Its all the water:tear_drop: thats YUK HA HA. I dont know if i have lost anything so far as i wont get on my scales as there way out:rolleyes: so i will have to wait untill sunday week for my weight loss:sigh:. I must say though you get an alfull lot of wind on this lipo so lots of peppermint tea:jelous: ha ha.

My Partner has lost One and a half stone on this in just three weeks so there's hope for me yet:) Its was through him going on this that i thought i would have a go aswell.

Anyway good luck to you all that are on this and well done with your weight losses so far.

Jan

Hi Jan,

Well done on getting three days done and dusted!

Congratulations to your partner for losing one and half stone!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

I am on my 8th day now, I love lipotrim, I feel great!
I actually enjoy my shakes and LOVE my soup in the night (and its so fun eating it in a bowl with a spoon hehe) time really seems to be flying by too, and im getting less and less attatched to food by the day!
(this week i have sat through a curry, two chineeses and a pizza!)
lipotrim is loads of fun for me, cant wait for my 2nd weigh in next tuesday!! :D

I'm on my 3rd week and seeing results, my size 16 jeans now fit me and are almost sagging in the front what joy. I can see a glimpse of my collar bone just beneath my neck, haven't seen them for a few years. Food does look tempting but would not swap it for what i feel now. Thank God for lipotrim:party0011::party0019::party0011:

i agree wholeheartedly..i only wish id heard of it years ago :)

h xx

Back