If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

I'm on my 3rd week and seeing results, my size 16 jeans now fit me and are almost sagging in the front what joy. I can see a glimpse of my collar bone just beneath my neck, haven't seen them for a few years. Food does look tempting but would not swap it for what i feel now. Thank God for lipotrim:party0011::party0019::party0011:

well done Sola!! This sounds just like me, jeans that didn't fit me at Xmas (which brought me to tears) now are actually loose. I'm into my 4th week, and I too would not swap this time for the world. Never again will I darken the door of WW or SW; it would be too frustrating to lose weight so slowly. Good luck!!

hello devon beth were about in devon are you from i,m down this way to in plymouth
i,m just on restart of lipotrim and doing ok so far i have around 50lb to lose !!
well done on losing that 7lb debbie

Hello everyone! I am on day 3 of lipotrim. I have been reading all your posts and they are really helping!

I have a good few stone to lose but i am feeling positive.

x

LT Newbie

I have just started Lipotrim today, I have around 3 stone to shift and unless I see quick results can;t get motivated.

I am a 28 year old bloke with an active busy life and all my past diet attempts have failed as I think I am an "all or nothing" person.

So it'll be easier for me to eat nothing than to watch what I eat - if you get my meaning.!

Lets see how I do.

Daveid.

Hello everyone! I am on day 3 of lipotrim. I have been reading all your posts and they are really helping!

I have a good few stone to lose but i am feeling positive.

x

Well done Sam, good to hear your doing so very well.

Love Mini xxx

I have just started Lipotrim today, I have around 3 stone to shift and unless I see quick results can;t get motivated.

I am a 28 year old bloke with an active busy life and all my past diet attempts have failed as I think I am an "all or nothing" person.

So it'll be easier for me to eat nothing than to watch what I eat - if you get my meaning.!

Lets see how I do.

Daveid.

Stick with this diet Daveid and you will see very quick results that will motivate you...

How are you finding it so far:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Hi everyone...

I'm new to here, but just starting on Lipotrim again for the second time.. On my 1st attempt (just over a year ago) I lost 2 1/2 st but have put 1 back on..

Hope it wont be harder second time around, am determined tho so will see how I go. Good to have support from a forum like this so will check in regularly :)

hi dudih, I'm in Manchester too :) I find that Listerine strips help with the dog breath, these are ok to use on LT (the thin strips that dissolve on your tongue)

hiya can anybody help, on my first day of lt and the pharmacy has told me to drink 3 lts of water does that include the water the shakes are made up of or is that on top of the 3lts ?

no, thats on top of what you eat..and 3 ltrs is about the average that everyone on here seems to drink :) i'm now on 41/2 ltrs a day and vary it from icy cold to really hot, depending on the weather lol

good luck with the diet..get over the first few days and your'll be fine

h x

i meant to say drink not eat lol

thanks for the info looks like im gonna have to get some more water out of the garage !!! i must say this water is takin some getting down !!!!!

i thought it was plain water only?!

h x

i think wit any diet if you go back eatin normal u wil put it back on. sure the reason why were overweigh is becus of what he always ate. im planing to do weight watchers when i come of it

hi everyone. started lipo 5 days ago and im starving. i was told that the hunger pangs would go away after few days but mine seem to be geting worse. im actually weak with the hunger but im stil determined. today tough i put about 10 cubes of ice,pint of water,3 sweatners and strawberry pack and blended it in my smoothie maker and i have to say it was lovely. i also got 2 pints of it so it lasted longer. does it make a difference which way u make the packs

they say it should be a minimum of 8 fl oz per sachet but i always make mine up a lot more so i feel im getting more and also downing more water that way too :)

the taste will get better as you get used to it ..promise lol

h xx

Back