If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

hi all im new please help

right i ws 13.9 stone when i started, i only started sunday, i have stuck to the diet for 2 and half days, it was easy, until today halway through 3rd day my son wouldnt eat his supper, it was chips and scollops, i have eaten it, im so upset, i had a bad 5 min where i didnt want to do it anymore and couldnt face my shake, im so so upset, im still gonna carry on and not give up and deffo wont do it again, will this one slipup set me back to the beginning, will it be like the first day again, and will i have wasted my last few days

please email me at -removed- with any help please guys

hi girlys im new to this i started lipotrim 4 days ago [2moro] its my first time on it and i never really ate much and always went to the gym but i could not loose weight if anything i was putting it up lol!!!
i was 10st 9 on my first weigh in want to get to bout 8st 9 as im only 5'3
i think these sites are brill for keeping you motivated i found today really hard not because i was hungry but because i felt as weak as water all day thought i was gona fall off the tredmill this morning:} anyway thank god the day is down 2 moro to look forward to:{
dose any 1 no if their is a limit to how much cups of black tea no milk you can have a day i had about 7 bigs cups today at work i work around food all day so it dosent help ha ha
and for those starting a big tip buy a blender and loads of ice i thought i was going to trow up day 1 and 2 dreaded haveing the shakes then i got the blender and now im looking forward to my shakes put about 9-10 ice cubes and 300-400 mls of water and their now bad at all:}
anyway be back to post more tomoro please keep posting its what keeps me going good luck to every1!!!
nite nite:}

Starting on Monday!!

Hi Everyone

Right, where do I start.... Basically over the last 6 years I have ranged from a size 8 right through to a size 16, which is what I am now. On my scales I weigh 13 stone 3lbs and DESPERATELY want to lose 4 stone!!! I have read many of the entries on this site and have decided to give Lipotrim a go!!! I have a special occasion coming up in May which I HAVE to lose weight for (partners ex going to be there!!!!) and I want to feel the bees knees!!! I would dearly love any advice, encouragement etc from any of you that have lost weight or that are starting like me. I actually feel really motivated.. I just can't wait to get to the Pharmacy on Monday morning and get my 'fix'!!! How much weight could I expect to lose in 8 weeks?? Really look forward to hearing from you!!

Kindest regards and happy 'trimming'!:D

Hi Guys, I hadn't seen this intro thread and i've been here a week or so but i'll tell my story now. I am 5ft 2in and 2 weeks ago when i started LT i weighted 13st 12lb. 2 years and 7 months ago I weighed 10st!!
Since i started going out with my boyfriend i have pilled on the weight and it just ownt stop. I have tried so many diets and a pound here or there just doesnt work for me. Its all or nothing. So when i read about LT it sounded liek the best option for me. So here I am. :D 11 pounds already...yyyiiipppeee

Hi Guys,

I'm not yet on liprotrim but will be starting it on monday! i must say i'm a bit nervous about doing because its something completely new to me although i have read loads about it, so i was pleased when i found this site and reading all your stories makes me feel so much better.
My friend did it last year and lost over 4 stone which amazingly shes managed to keep off!!
So where do i start...My weight now is 15st 6lb which the pharmacist thinks is my natural big weight and according to my bmi which is now 38 i need to loose over 5st for it to be classed as healthy, i would love to lose that much but to be honest i don't ever remember being smaller than a size 14 so we'll see. but most of all i'm excited about lossing weight so i can finally wear all the nice pretty seasonal fashion like dresses and skirts which i can't wear now and seem to spend most of the summer in my jeans!!
Any words of wisdom would be a great help and much appreciated, one question i need to ask though is has any of you found it impacts on your social life badly, i.e. meals and drinking? and how have you coped with that?

x

Hi Guys,

I'm not yet on liprotrim but will be starting it on monday! i must say i'm a bit nervous about doing because its something completely new to me although i have read loads about it, so i was pleased when i found this site and reading all your stories makes me feel so much better.
My friend did it last year and lost over 4 stone which amazingly shes managed to keep off!!
So where do i start...My weight now is 15st 6lb which the pharmacist thinks is my natural big weight and according to my bmi which is now 38 i need to loose over 5st for it to be classed as healthy, i would love to lose that much but to be honest i don't ever remember being smaller than a size 14 so we'll see. but most of all i'm excited about lossing weight so i can finally wear all the nice pretty seasonal fashion like dresses and skirts which i can't wear now and seem to spend most of the summer in my jeans!!
Any words of wisdom would be a great help and much appreciated, one question i need to ask though is has any of you found it impacts on your social life badly, i.e. meals and drinking? and how have you coped with that?

x

:welcome:

Good luck with starting your Lipotrim diet journey on Monday.

If you cut down now on carbs and gradually increase your water intake over the next couple of days, it will make it much easier to slide into ketosis.

The diet does take some time to get use to until you get into the routine and social life can suffer in the first few weeks, but after that you do feel more confident and for going out drink water/black coffee/tea.

As for going out for a meal, I go out with my husband and bring a flapjack with me and I have this, it takes me about an hour to eat one along with water... some like tea or coffe with theirs.:) I have found restaurants are very understanding if you say you are on a special diet and can eat.

In a few months time you will have your five stone off!!!

Love Mini xxx

Tuesday = Start as i mean to go on

HI All,
After suffering really badly from an overdose of chocolate and big fat roast lunches all weekend i am embarking back apon lipotrim with a confident outlook, mostly thanks to the terrific posts on this site, i followed lipotrim last year and managed 2 weeks, i lost a stone within that time and was amazed, however it was not the right time, i was having a lot of problems within my relationship and as i had happily managed to get into my size 14 jeans i kinda got a bit complacent and stoppped, i went out alot, ate far too much and well ermm ate alot, since then i have carried on eating..and eating until i am starting to realise i will cannot allow myself to do another clothes shop for size 20!! no way! so here goes...will collect packets on tuesday, i knew all the little tricks to make it better, crushed ice, hot lattes, frozen strawberry mooses and after the initial headaches passed and i no longer felt hungry i actually enjoyed it, also the energy, it came to be so rapidly and i felt fantastic altho the soup? omg the soup..now i have read the other posts i note i can add chilli?? happy days!

as it stand i reckon i am about 15 5 at the mo, i still hold the confidence of the size 10 i used to be many years ago yet not quite passing it off on the fashion front, you can watch as many susanne and trinnys you want, im a pear...and gok, you can place a statigically placed plant over my problem areas and picture me naked but honestly, that aint gonna work in marbella in May..

someone wanna buddy up and we will sail through this? trust me, my determination aint ever been as strong!

Gonna do it,well hope I can!

Hi Everyone,
I am about to start LT tomorrow,its the second time for me but only managed three days last time.I am so determined now to get this body back to something resembling me 7/8 yrs ago,pre-children.I am wondering if you do actually lose interest in food when you start ketosis.I can remember struggling in the three days I did it previously but actually feeling mellow on the third day.
Does it get any easier after the first few days?:)

Hi southoftheriver, I did Lipotrim september to december, not very well mind you and lost 1½ stones, which I have now put on again to the exact pound. I am having an operation on 16 April and Ihave done well over easter havign just one cream egg. Tomorrow (Tuesday) is going to be day one again. I would gladly like to pal up with you as your positivity has rubbed off on me. Shall we try our best together. I was once a trim size 8 and I'm now a size 20 in my early forties. I have to do something or I know I'll be miserable for the rest of my days. Hope to hear from you soon, soon2bslimgirlie

Well ive started lipotrim today.just had my first strawberry shake,which wasnt as bad as i thought.Made the mistake of using filtered water which hadnt been in the fridge so it was slightly cool,i WILL make use i use fridge water next time as i think it would make it tase ALOT better.
Ive about 5 stone to loose or get to a size 12-14 which ever comes first.Its not about weight with me its clothes sizes.I could be 16 stone but if im a size 12 id be happy.
When i was 17 i was a size 14 and 9.5 stone.Would be VERY happy as a 14 again.
Well im on the journey now to being thin lol.
Cya all there xxxx

Hi everyone!!
I'm on day 3 of the lipotrim.. Here's my story!!

I was heavy up to when I turned 21 - I started ww and lost 4 stone bringing me down to 10.5 stone.. I felt great and between dieting and the gym, over the next year I got down to 10 stone and completely toned...

I fluctuated between 10 and 11 for the next three years but overall happy with my weight..
THEN along came my son.. I don't even remember eating that much through pregnancy but my weight went from 11stone to 14.5stone.... He's 6 months old and I'm now down to 12st 3lbs.. It has taken me the last 3 months to lose a stone and I'm fed up - I want results fast!!!

So here I am.. I'm now 25 and I want to be 21 again.... weight-wise!!!! I want to get back down to my ideal (around 9.5-10stone) and I want to do it fast!!!!!
Hopefully I can do it, fingers are crossed anyway!

Hi everyone,

Just started on Lipotrim today and whilst I felt really positive this morning (and still do) I am now begining to feel quite ill!! :(

Had 2-shakes, first one at 6.30am and the other one about 30-minutes ago, drank at least 2ltrs of water so far, which is nothng out of the ordinary for me, but I feel awful... Sickly, light headed and generally crappy!!!!!

My partner started on LT 6-weeks ago and has done fantastic up to now (3.5 stone) If he felt rough at the start, he must have hidden it well!!!

I'm hoping it's a short-term feeling, I don't suppose it helps being in work either, maybe I should have started it on a weekend - although too late now! Lol...

Tried the usual diets - WW, SW, all been failures - got a hell of a lot to loose and I know it's gonna be hard and take time, just didn't realise I'd be feeling this bad so soon!!
:cry:

Starting tomorrow

Hello, I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow and I am dying to get started but nervous as well. I have enjoyed reading the stories and updates and find them very inspiring. :)

Started On Monday 27th april 08

Hi Folks im sorry that i havent post this earlier this week , because i didnt know there was a forum on Lipotrim ,
right here we go im a male and im 6ft tall and weight 17an a half stone, i was a bit weiry on my weight so i went to see about this Lipotrim last friday and they said to start it on Monday 27th so here i am doing this its nearly a week over and i have stuck by the rules so i cant wait till monday for my weight in , ( I hope the weekend doesnt spoil it for me )i will post my weight on monday night

PS im very glad that im not the only 1 is doing it so

Hi Sure, I am on day one and am feeling really ill. I am struggling not to throw up at the moment, is this normal. Good luck with your weigh in on Monday.:)

im on 2 a day an i feel ok how many u suppose to be on Glam

I am supposed to have three but I am barely holding on to the two. I am lying down all day with a really bad headache and now I want to chuck up what's gone down. I know I am moaning but it's how I feel. I will stick with it though. How are you feeling?:)

Im feeling grand , I would like to say to you that you should take 3 shakes to take affect how long you been on it Galm , I have Faith in you dont give up

Thanks Sure, this is my first day so it's all really new to me. I will try another shake later and see how it goes. Do you reckon you need the three shakes to make the whole thing work properly ? I really appreciate your encouragement. :)

Back