If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

hi im the new girl today but im so glad i found this site as its been a life saver.

ok my story i had my child when i was 18 and i weighed 10 and a half a stone. I was 13 and a half when i was 9 months gone. I did however manage to get back down to 11 st with the helpm of slimming world. But that same old story .....put it on and then some!!! followed by the next 10 or so years of fluctuating weight and various slimming clubs.
I am now 29 and i weighed 18st 11lbs when i started lipotrim last week and i was wearing a size 22 trousers and 22 top(if i wanted it to go over my hips) I lost 9lbs at my first weigh in and im due to get weighed again tomorrow and i have just been to the shops and bought myself some new tops and i was amazed when i could fit comfortably into a size 18 top :pand ive actually bought a size 16 top that i can fit into but is slightly too tight on the arms!! :eek: :wow:unfortunately the trousers are still the same size but theres time
will let u allknow how i get on tomorrow

well done on last weeks loss and best of luck with 2moro....im on my first day n findin it hard already.but ill struggle on. x

Hi, I joined the forum today but have been lurking for a few weeks. I started Lipotrim 5 weeks ago. I'm 39 and wanted to be slimmer before by birthday on May 24th, I wanted to be fin at forty not fat at forty :)
Anyway my losses went like this
week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -9lbs
week 3 -3lbs (WTF)
week 4 -7lbs
week 5 -weigh in delayed due to public holiday - let you know tomorrow.
I'm some way off my goal but have decided to refeed and see how it fgoes for a week or two and get back to the gym. I'm still determined to reach my goal but not sure I could do 4 more weeks of total lipotrim without a break. Just hoping I can keep losing and not start gaining again.

Hi, I joined the forum today but have been lurking for a few weeks. I started Lipotrim 5 weeks ago. I'm 39 and wanted to be slimmer before by birthday on May 24th, I wanted to be fin at forty not fat at forty :)
Anyway my losses went like this
week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -9lbs
week 3 -3lbs (WTF)
week 4 -7lbs
week 5 -weigh in delayed due to public holiday - let you know tomorrow.
I'm some way off my goal but have decided to refeed and see how it fgoes for a week or two and get back to the gym. I'm still determined to reach my goal but not sure I could do 4 more weeks of total lipotrim without a break. Just hoping I can keep losing and not start gaining again.

Those are fantastic weight losses! I cant wait to be slim! i have got stones to lose though so it will be some time yet! Anyway well done u:clap:

Day 1!

Day 1 over - Not as bad as I thought it would be, but then again I wasn't at work. Tomorrow will be a different kettle of fish. scared for that one.
Well basically sick of not fitting into anything, be that my own clothes or those in the shops.
5' 3" 11st 11lb, BMI 29............
target 10st 7lb BM1 25 :cool:

Hi Skinny mini, hope work is going ok for you today. Just wanted to say that I find the days in work actually easier than the days at home. When Im at home the day just seems to drag and I keep finding myself with my nose in the fridge sniffing food lol!

Hi Skinny mini, hope work is going ok for you today. Just wanted to say that I find the days in work actually easier than the days at home. When Im at home the day just seems to drag and I keep finding myself with my nose in the fridge sniffing food lol!

I second that - i find the weekends hard, well most of them mainly every second weekend - and the evenings are pretty tough too - but when im in work I find lipotrim a doddle...

happiness

Had my weigh in today, another 7 down. My clothes are really starting to fall of me now. People are begining to notice the weight loss. On a good buzz. It really is worth all the effort ...... and water

Started at 16st 2lb

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb

thanks girlies!

Hey girls thanks, work went ok today, felt a bit flighty, but one day down 2 left! lol. 1st weigh in is on monday so looking forward to that, cant wait to see results!Going to Italy on the 9th of June for 3 weeks so what that bikini body!! :cool::cool:

Last edited:
Those are fantastic weight losses! I cant wait to be slim! i have got stones to lose though so it will be some time yet! Anyway well done u:clap:

Thanks Katy. I look and feel a lot better. People have said I look 10 years younger YAY!!

weigh in no. 2

I'm so thrilled, I lost 10lbs in week 1 and 4 and half pound week 2 - just broke the stone zone - hooray.
I'm even doing more family cooking now than ever before and they love it. I just tell myself that I can have these lovely dinners but just not for today. And in continually telling myself that every day, the days add up and the day gets closer when I can relearn to eat without abusing my food. Lovin' it. Flapjack like chewing tobacco but better once dipped in a sweetener-tabbed coffee, thanks to advice on here.

guys!!
after lots of technical problems managed to join the forum. Wel here it goes... i'm roxy and i'm 26, started lipotrim mon so been on it 5 days and it's been sooo tough. I had a blip yesterday when i had fried egg on toast. Felt absolutely terrible after but i'm determined to see this through! If it wasn't for all your inspirational stories, I wouldn't have made it past day1, so thank you guys cause it really does help the newes. Here's all the bmi stuff: i'm 5ft 3ins and weigh 82kg and want to get down to 60kg. After years of battling with my weight I'm determined to beat the weight issue once and for all!
I really hope that it'll become easier soon or else i don't know what to do.
Does anyone have any useful tips to make it a bit more comfortable?

I'm so thrilled, I lost 10lbs in week 1 and 4 and half pound week 2 - just broke the stone zone - hooray.
I'm even doing more family cooking now than ever before and they love it. I just tell myself that I can have these lovely dinners but just not for today. And in continually telling myself that every day, the days add up and the day gets closer when I can relearn to eat without abusing my food. Lovin' it. Flapjack like chewing tobacco but better once dipped in a sweetener-tabbed coffee, thanks to advice on here.

You sound just like me i lost a stone and half a pound in 2 weeks and ive been cooking loads of stews and veg and quorn things for my partner and planning meals to perfect for when i can eat! I found that i can get loads of enjoyment from smelling nice foods. I do still cook shitty stuff for my son but i find im drooling more over the stews!!
well done on ya weight loss:scale:

Hi all, about to embark on an initial 4 week TFR on Monday. I'm about 2 stone overweight at the mo and to be honest I wouldn't have got off my fat ass to do this if I hadn't been challenged to a 'weight-off' with a friend! The challenge was who could lose the most weight pund for pound in ten weeks and a substantial wager has been placed as a sweetener...if you pardon the pun. I've lost about 8 pounds in 5 and a bit weeks the traditional way but as I like my food and pints too much
I have to take drastic action and do Lipotrim for the last 4! The other guy has about 4 stone to lose and has lost a stone and a half thus far. My odds on winning are a massive 5/1 at the moment...anyone wanna back me? :)

:sign0144: Hi all, another newbie to the site! Been on Lipotrim for three weeks now and have lost 17lbs. I have about 3 more stones to lose.

I have done all the usual diets, SW,WW, had a go at Atkins with no success. I am a self confessed chocoholic, or should i say, was a chocoholic, not touched the stuff for weeks!!

Found the first week hard, had headaches, shivering, dizzy spells and generally felt under the weather.

I feel great now, i have shakes and the flapjacks for breakfast and dinner and soups in work at lunch times.

Im now getting into clothes ive not worn for years, its a fantastic feeling.

I dont intend staying on this for ever, i have to stop eventually and eat normally and healthily. :wavey:

Cpl

Back