If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi all,

I started LT last month and should have had my 4th WI today but due to work committments I can't go till Wednesday.

I started because my blood pressure was very high after a lifetime of it being low. I had another shock when I had my initial WI and have been determined to stick this diet out. I have been a yoyo dieter all my life.

My friend started LT in January and has lost 5 stone. At first I was a bit dismissive thinking I didn't need this, that I could lose weight on my own and she would never keep the weight off, as others I know on it haven't. It was humiliating when she offered me her fat clothes and they fitted me!!!!

I have stuck to the diet to the letter and was very disappointed to only lose 2lb in my 3rd week. Reading other peoples posts I'm wondering if I am drinking enough water. I was told to drink 2 litres a day, which I do, but think I need to up this.

I tried the chicken soup and hated it, it was so salty! I like the strawberry milkshake as it satisfied my sweet tooth! I also have the flapjacks as they are convenient when at work and, for cardboard, they taste okay! I have learned to drink black coffee but haven't been able to swap my usual milky tea for black tea!

I have found it quite easy to stick to, although I have had days when I could have eaten the carpet!!!! I still find I don't have much energy and I am really feeling the cold at the moment - I had to take a hot water bottle to bed I was so cold last night!!!!! The hardest part is cooking for the children, well the dishing up more than the cooking! My little one keeps asking me if I want food or milky tea as she doesn't really understand the diet.

I'm hoping my Wednesday WI will be good news so fingers crossed! Initially I said I would do the diet for 7 weeks but now feel I could go on longer. I've lost over a stone but have a long way to go yet. i can't see any difference but my husband says I have lost weight on my face - damn I wanted to lose it from my tummy. I am a typical apple shape and store weight there. The embarrassment of being asked when you are due!!!!!!!!

I'm very glad I found this site as all the stories are so inspirational and have encouraged me to hang on in there. Thank you.

Hang in there hun, take it one day at a time thats what i did when i first started!
You'll soon notice a difference in yourself but i think with most people the weight comes off the face first, best of luck with your weigh wednesday, maybe try upping the water a bit xx

i agree you should hang in there.we ve all had a week like that where we wanna eat or just give up,you will feel different after your weigh in hon.a stone is fab,you wont feel the next one one,you l be so happy,try add curry or chilli pepper to your soup.does make it better.good luck and stay strong
xjx

am back on lipotrim cz its the only one tht ever worked for me

l am back on lipotrim was once 115kg but now lm 100.5 kg. lm so happy to find this site since l started again last week. l now read the forums whn lm tempted to eat. lm happy to say its working.

My Story..

Hi,

I started lipotrim last Tuesday after trying numerous other diets, Scottish Slimmers, WW and a few years ago I was on Reductil for 6 months. I got to the point where my weight was staying the same (albeit 3 stone to high!) and I was thinking of ways to banish it for good!! I recently had a nerve problem in my neck and my GP suspected it could be related to the pressure on my neck whilst I was sleeping!...something needed to be done!

I'm only 22 and in September I am going on a Cruise with my friend, it's a holiday of a lifetime and for once I am determined to not have to worry about slipping the towel off, not have to wear certain types of clothes - to cover up unsightly bingo wings and to basically feel good about myself for the first time in my life AND to wear a dreaded BIKINI!

I am always being told that I dress well (I'm careful not to point a neon sign at problem areas!) and due to being quite tall I am informed that 'I carry my weight well' but you need to give yourself that assurance and the first week of this diet I've had so much more willpower than I ever have before! There's so many success stories on here it gives you so much hope and even those members that have lost a lot, have all had a week where it's only been a pound or so. Without knowing this forum was here I know i'd be beating myself up about a bad week and always thinking 'what's the point' but I'm so determined now!

I have 16 weeks to go until I am holiday and I hope to lost just over 3st and have reached the refeed stage so I can enjoy my holiday without being too strict (and without going overboard too!)

I describe it to my friends as the best diet in the world - 'the chocolate diet!' I have a hot chocolate in the morning, a shake at lunch and I make it into a mousse for my tea this is all coupled with drinking litres of water which make me forever go to the toilet but you read in all these glossy magazines that lots of water is great for your skin so that's another bonus!

Anyway i've gone on long enough, I'm just soo excited to be on something which clearly has such positive effects and just wated to share my views :)

Katie x

13/05/08 = 14st 4lb
20/05/08 = 13st 11lb - 7lb and in the 13st zone :)

Next goal...to be in the 12st zone by the 13th June for my birthday night out!

Welcome Katester! I think this diet is fab too! Keep posting and keep at it!!!!

Hi all, I've just started Lipotrim today, I've quiet a bit of weight to lose, would love to go from a size 22 to size 14 so that will take some time but at the moment I'm determined to stick to it. It's been great reading all the posts here and seeing every1s success, I can't wait till next Thurs for my WI. Anyway I think I will be spending a lot of time on here to pass the long evenings.
Gud luck to everyone

Hi BlueDaisy, I remember feeling as uncertain as you when I started 6 weeks ago, but there is no doubt that you will make it to a size 14 if you stick to Lipotrim. I have gone from a size 20 to a a size 16 in just 6 weeks and am keeing going until I get to 12! Good Luck

Hi all, I've just started Lipotrim today, I've quiet a bit of weight to lose, would love to go from a size 22 to size 14 so that will take some time but at the moment I'm determined to stick to it. It's been great reading all the posts here and seeing every1s success, I can't wait till next Thurs for my WI. Anyway I think I will be spending a lot of time on here to pass the long evenings.
Gud luck to everyone

Hi bluedaisy - welcome! But hold on a min.....you have 3 posts done and you have already worked out how to get a cool girl power moving picture thingy on the end of your posts!!!! I am impressed!! Obviously I am computer illiterate!! Roll on next week and you stick a fab weight loss onto that signature too!!!!

You think you are computer illiterate Sara??!! I still cant move my Weight ticker on to my page :(

lol i cant even put my weigh ins on the page lol,
iv givin up tryin, haha no one needs know but me lol

But at least you have a lovely ticker JennyC! Even if it isn't getting updated..

Welcome bluedaisy. I'm like you, I am a size 22 bust and waist but wear M&S size 14 knickers!!!! I would love to a size 14 all over. I've managed to lose 2 stone in just over 4 weeks but it seems to be disappearing from anywhere except my fat tummy!!!! Lol!

Lets hope we hope drop enough inches before the end of the summer so we can show off our new figures!!! Good luck.

(P.S. I'm computer illiterate too coz I can't manage any of those fancy bits!!!!!!)

All, thanks so much for the encouraging messages. Every1 seems to be doing so well.
LipoClaire - Size 20 to 16 in 6 wks, that's fab. I'm sure you'll get to ur goal.
Cuddlyfairy - that's great losing 2 stone in 4 wks - gud luck for the rest, ya let's hope we do get a chance to show off our new figures before the end of summer
I'm going to a wedding in August and would love to be transformed by then!

But at least you have a lovely ticker JennyC! Even if it isn't getting updated..

oh there is a thread for the ticker,even i could follow it,and thats sayin somethin,so look above and you will see a blue bar with user cp and all them,well its not that lol,go to forum jump.look up lipotrim and its there clic in,get a piece of paper and wright down instructions,and go for it,it did take me a while,keep me posted hon good luck xjx

Hi I am new to the forum. I am 43, and only 5 and a 1/2 foot but now weighing 12 stone 11 lbs, which puts me into the obese category. I have been on lipotrim twice before, and lost substantial weight each time but gained it back. (On antidepressant medication so this did not help.) I started lipotrim 4 days ago and feel I am over the worst, the headaches and tiredness. I am determined this time to loose the weight and keep it off. I dont mind drinking the water it's the shakes I hate, cant bear the soup or the flapjacks, I can just about bear the strawberry shake and I drink them down fast.
This forum is fantastic, and all your stories and weightlosses are an inspiration. You are all incredible.
I would like to getting down to 9 stone 12 lbs, and stay at this weight. Looking forward to my first weigh in on Wednesday.

hi greatbodsoon - welcome to the forum. Good luck hun and keep posting!!

Hi I am new to the forum. I am 43, and only 5 and a 1/2 foot but now weighing 12 stone 11 lbs, which puts me into the obese category. I have been on lipotrim twice before, and lost substantial weight each time but gained it back. (On antidepressant medication so this did not help.) I started lipotrim 4 days ago and feel I am over the worst, the headaches and tiredness. I am determined this time to loose the weight and keep it off. I dont mind drinking the water it's the shakes I hate, cant bear the soup or the flapjacks, I can just about bear the strawberry shake and I drink them down fast.
This forum is fantastic, and all your stories and weightlosses are an inspiration. You are all incredible.
I would like to getting down to 9 stone 12 lbs, and stay at this weight. Looking forward to my first weigh in on Wednesday.
welcome to the lt maddness,great you ve past the worst all up hill from now good luck xjx

hi, i have just started on lipotrim today. I am 6ft 1 and 20 stone, i used to weight train alot then about 1 year back i stopped and started gaining weight fast. my motabolismn slowed down i guess and i was just packing on the weight. so now ive decided its time to get off my bum and start doing somthing about it and training again!

My goal is to go down to 16stone and build back up from there, i have done something like lipotrim before but only to drop 1stone and i did it in a week but using protein powders and multi vitamins i didn't know lipotrim was around at this time.

I was also wondering about training while on lipotrim and also protein shakes or other training supplements and if it is advisable to do any of these?

i have been reading the forums here since Saturday and have read bits, im REALLY hungry at the moment, so decided this would be a good time to take my mind off it by posting and reading success stories! it is inspiring to see how far people have come and the will power it must have taken.

Thanks for letting me join the community

HELP

:wave_cry: Hi all i hope you dont mind me joining in,i started only yesterday so day 2 for me,not goin to well up to now and drinking all my water,i need to lose 4 stone,i hope this diet works,is it ok if i join you ? ;)

Back