If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi,

Welcome to all of you. I have found this forum a Godsend since I found it for keeping me occupied when I feel most tempted.

Sorry axius, I'm no expert so I can't help you but I'm sure someone will be along to help you soon. I do remember reading somewhere that you should avoid the first few day before exercising until ketosis has kicked in but I maybe wrong there. I certainly had no energy in my first week!

madmum of 3 - well done, 19lb is amazing. I am also a mad mum of 3 and know how hard it is to continue cooking for the children. Tonight I had to leave the kitchen and let my OH dish up as I was feeling so hungry!

tillymint you are more than welcome, the first few days are the hardest so hang in there.

Hi All
Been On Lipotrim For 4 Weeks Now And Lost 19lbs I Am Really Pleased.
Well done , keep up the good work. :party0011:

And welcome all the Newbies :party0023:

Hi All, Was out of Internet contact over weekend, so am delighted to be catching up.

Bluedaisy how is it going? When is first weigh in?

Welcome to Tillymint, greatbodsoon and madmumof3! No need to be hopeful, it will definitely work.

Thanks for the Ticker advice Jenny C; I am about to try it now!

Forgot to say to Axius, hi and welcome, but also that I have no experience on the issue of training while on LT. As no-one has had any bright ideas yet, have you started a new thread to ask others?

Hi everyone
I'm a newbie too and have spent the last few years yo yoing and trying every diet under the sun - a serial dieter. For various reasons over the last year I have put up two stone and rising, so have to get over my weight issues for once and for all and try to feel happy with myself again!

Its my first day on lipotrim and so far ok.

I am 13.13 and at just 5 ft 3" have a long way to go to get to my target of 10st or maybe even less - who knows. Reading all of your posts is incredibly helpful - thank you!

:wave_cry: Hi all i hope you dont mind me joining in,i started only yesterday so day 2 for me,not goin to well up to now and drinking all my water,i need to lose 4 stone,i hope this diet works,is it ok if i join you ? ;)

welcome and good luck :)

Welcome Alkeey, Good Luck for the first week! You will do it

oh there is a thread for the ticker,even i could follow it,and thats sayin somethin,so look above and you will see a blue bar with user cp and all them,well its not that lol,go to forum jump.look up lipotrim and its there clic in,get a piece of paper and wright down instructions,and go for it,it did take me a while,keep me posted hon good luck xjx

Have I got it now??

It worked! I can go to bed.. OK I am very sad

Wheres the Lipotrim website gone??? does anoyone know???

:wave_cry:Can u halp need a chemists address from it:cry:

Thanks

from Lorraine XX

haha it took me ages too,and i was thrilled when i figured it out lol

Pretty sad huh? And I was so sick of the bloody thing at the end, that I took the firts design I saw, which I now realise has a pot of honey at the end. Not sure the Low-Carb people are going to be impressed if I celebrate my weight loss with 1000 calories of pure sugar!!

Pretty sad huh? And I was so sick of the bloody thing at the end, that I took the firts design I saw, which I now realise has a pot of honey at the end. Not sure the Low-Carb people are going to be impressed if I celebrate my weight loss with 1000 calories of pure sugar!!

haha they get you,:D
did u drink iwas lookin at the other thread?

Just started

I have been overweight since I had my third child, gained 2 stone. I went from a size 12 to 16 and felt miserable. My kids used to make fun of me and eventually after exercising and not loosing a thing a friend recommended lipotrim.
She made it sound so easy! Well this is my 2nd week and I feel exhausted is this normal? Even though I was a chocoholic I crave wotsits! Madness I know, i went to haven and because i forgot my fyboclear I was up vomiting all night last night. I must admit I have cheated I have eaten choc biscuits and wotsits but have lost a stone. Does it get easier because this is harder than giving up smoking?

I have been overweight since I had my third child, gained 2 stone. I went from a size 12 to 16 and felt miserable. My kids used to make fun of me and eventually after exercising and not loosing a thing a friend recommended lipotrim.
She made it sound so easy! Well this is my 2nd week and I feel exhausted is this normal? Even though I was a chocoholic I crave wotsits! Madness I know, i went to haven and because i forgot my fyboclear I was up vomiting all night last night. I must admit I have cheated I have eaten choc biscuits and wotsits but have lost a stone. Does it get easier because this is harder than giving up smoking?

please dont cheat..
your only cheating yourself at the end of the day.and they are the worst foods to cheat on,no wonder you were sick.u should nt be vomiting,iv never heard of anyone being sick.as for the tiredness that will pass,you l feel great next week.and you will lose all craving s for food IF U STOP CHEATING,sorry for being harsh but this is a total food replacement,if you are finding it too difficult to stick to,why not try the maintance program,you still lose weight on it and you have an evening meal.the shakes are yummy too....good luck..stay focused hon you can do it.get rid of all the junk food in the house so it wont tempt you,(your kids wont be making fun of then haha) xjx

Back