If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

It's actually quite entertaining watching everyone drunk - although it did get a bit annoying when i had to carry my husband home!!!! lol

the water gets easier

the water gets easier as the days go on believe me.....i am on my 6th day and trying my hardest to beat the brain telling mr to just eat somthing but i am keeping it at bay i have sneakinly been weighed the day my mum started her's and i had lost 7lb by day 4 ....i am really chuffed with that....just hoping i loose a bit more next week as i have been trying so hard to do this.

Godd luck gals...

xxxxx

Hi Everyone Whos Still Awake. Well Im 4 Days Into My 2nd Week And This Is The 1st Time I Have Struggled. Had An Amzing Weightloss In My 1st Week And Want So Badly To Lose A Few More Pound This Week However Its Totm Me And I Am Desperate To Eat And Am Really Emotional. Any Advice????
Xxxx

Get ur self to bed!!!! I am with you tonight hun (TOTM)apart from i am om week 8, i think! I have locked all the bad things in the house in the boot of the car and everytime i think of food, i drink water!! you do have times like this...its all mind games!!! dont let it win!!! You had an amazing loss and will continue to xxx

Hi Everyone Whos Still Awake. Well Im 4 Days Into My 2nd Week And This Is The 1st Time I Have Struggled. Had An Amzing Weightloss In My 1st Week And Want So Badly To Lose A Few More Pound This Week However Its Totm Me And I Am Desperate To Eat And Am Really Emotional. Any Advice????
Xxxx

Hi TightK, sorry to hear that you don't feel too good:sigh:. Got no quick fix solution but just want to encourage you to hang in there! Trawl thru posts on this forum. Look at the b4 and after photo gallery here (click on 'inspiration slide show' whiich is at the top in blue), get out one of your favourite outifts and remind yourself you'll soon be wearing it, curl up in bed, phone a friend, drink more water, etc. I felt rough during my TOTM last week too, but, this will pass -really:):);)

:sign0144: hi evryone i am going the pharmacy today to get started!:D i am currently 15st 1lb and want to loose arounf 2.5st

hopefuly going to start my shakes on friday in time 4 the weekend

whish me luck!!

feeling terrible 2day! very shakey and tierd!
how long will the feeling last?
Sorry you dont feel to good but by day 4 or 5 things will be a lot better, the shakes will go and you wont feel so tierd, you may find you feel cold tho so drink green tea x Good luck and :welcome:

:sign0144: hi evryone i am going the pharmacy today to get started!:D i am currently 15st 1lb and want to loose arounf 2.5st

hopefuly going to start my shakes on friday in time 4 the weekend

whish me luck!!

Hi Hank92, welcome! Lipotrim is a great way to lose wt. Sure the going's a bit tough in early days, but the results are rapid and it dpes get easier. You're on course for success! :cool:

Last edited:
I have been on Lipotrim for the past 3 and a half weeks. Not really had any problem sticking to it and so far have lost a total of 30 pounds. 17 in the first week, 7 the second and 6 last week. Would like to see this carry on but i know it will slow down. Going to start exercise routine next week and hopefully stay at at least 5 pounds per week.

I have been on Lipotrim for the past 3 and a half weeks. Not really had any problem sticking to it and so far have lost a total of 30 pounds. 17 in the first week, 7 the second and 6 last week. Would like to see this carry on but i know it will slow down. Going to start exercise routine next week and hopefully stay at at least 5 pounds per week.

Hi rudekid and Welcome to Minimins :D:D

Hello to all
newbie here first post !! Finding Lipotrim quite hard at times have had major food cravings esp late at night...am actually going to bed earlier ....any other suggestions/ tips ? and here is a quick queery is peppermint tea allowed?
thanks in advance

starting weight 19 st 11 lbs
week 1 ..lost 13 lbs

Hi and welcome dermo,
Peppermint tea is allowed.:D
I also had the food cravings in the evening and ended up in bed early or went for a walk or just told myself that it WILL be worth it. Now 9 weeks in it was and still is worth it.:D
I wish you luck.:)

Hi Kay, I'm on week 4 now. It's people like you who make me realise I can go on till I get to target. Stopping or snacking at this point would be totally unworth it, coming out of ketosis and going back to square one. Besides, I'm totally enjoying being one dress size down and close to a stone lighter in under 4 weeks!! WE CAN DO IT!!

Hi Kay, I'm on week 4 now. It's people like you who make me realise I can go on till I get to target. Stopping or snacking at this point would be totally unworth it, coming out of ketosis and going back to square one. Besides, I'm totally enjoying being one dress size down and close to a stone lighter in under 4 weeks!! WE CAN DO IT!!

Trimlee,
You sound very commited to LT, and your right about cheating..it's not worth it. The thought of coming out of ketosis is a daunting thought :(. I know that I will have to do just that for my holiday is 6ish weeks but I WILL get straight back on it when I get back.:D
I'm in this for the long haul and loving it.:)

thanks Kay
i appreciate ur reply ...and congrats on your acheivements so far u have done fab!!! well done...
one more query...is cinammon allowed ??
could make the vanilla and choc shake interesting...
thanks again
D:)

My name is Angie and I have been on Lipotrim for 4 months now. I have stuck to the diet 100% since the start.
I have always been the fat one in the family. I have done weightwatchers and slimming world, always losing the same 1-2stone but never losing enough to get out of the obese category. After I came off the diets I would put it all back on.
I started lipotrim as my friend (who is 1 stone heavier and a coouple of years older than me) developed diabetes and I knew if I didnt do something about my weight I would most likely end up the same way.
I just need to lose another half a stone to be in the overweight category for the first time in my adult life. Thats my next minigoal.

I intend to stay on LT until I am "normal". For the first time in my life, I believe this is achievable.

I am learning so much from this LT journey.

thanks Kay
i appreciate ur reply ...and congrats on your acheivements so far u have done fab!!! well done...
one more query...is cinammon allowed ??
could make the vanilla and choc shake interesting...
thanks again
D:)

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that cinammon is a no no. Lipotrim do say that you shouldn't add anything to the shakes. I know some people add curry powder/chilli flakes/salt and pepper to the soup but not every can get away with that on the scales.(coffee ok in the vanilla & peppermint tea in the choc)
Hope that helps.:D

My name is Angie and I have been on Lipotrim for 4 months now. I have stuck to the diet 100% since the start.
I have always been the fat one in the family. I have done weightwatchers and slimming world, always losing the same 1-2stone but never losing enough to get out of the obese category. After I came off the diets I would put it all back on.
I started lipotrim as my friend (who is 1 stone heavier and a coouple of years older than me) developed diabetes and I knew if I didnt do something about my weight I would most likely end up the same way.
I just need to lose another half a stone to be in the overweight category for the first time in my adult life. Thats my next minigoal.

I intend to stay on LT until I am "normal". For the first time in my life, I believe this is achievable.

I am learning so much from this LT journey.

Thats fantastic Angie. It looks like you are over half way there too. :D

Back