If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi everyone
I've just started today, I know I can't standing being this size anymore, I have a wardrobe full of clothes that don't fit me and trying to find anything to wear is just a nightmare.
Your stories are so inspirational, I hope I can stick to this, I obsessed with food, so hopefully taking it away will help!
Thanks
xx

Good luck liberty_girl - use this site as much as possible for support/entertainment/distraction and keep you chin up. It's hard the first week but it's worth it. x

im also obsessed with food and had the sickness feeling but if i can do it "the women with 0% will power lol"

then we can do it

good luck

Just had chocolate mousse for lunch much better than the strawberry, didn't realise u could only have choc or vanilla, supposre I will get to know through trial and error and using this site which I find very good and encouraging.

Thanks rainbow brite for the info

xx:)

Good luck liberty_girl - use this site as much as possible for support/entertainment/distraction and keep you chin up. It's hard the first week but it's worth it. x

Thank you so much, I'm very grateful for your support. I'm desperate, I just can't stand being this big anymore.

Just had chicken soup for lunch, it wasn't great and I was so hungry I was almost licking the pattern off the cup!

I will make it. I must make it.

Hi Liberty Girl,
Looks like we have the same amount to lose.. i'm the same as you.. desperate... hate going out and struggling to fit into anything it's soul destroying, we can do this and we will !! xx

Hi Liberty Girl,
Looks like we have the same amount to lose.. i'm the same as you.. desperate... hate going out and struggling to fit into anything it's soul destroying, we can do this and we will !! xx

Yes! When did you start Monkeymoo? I'm feeling really tired now, like I need a nap. Day one!

I'm on my 2nd day and to be honest haven't felt tired yet !! I did find yesterday that I was really hungry but persevered and felt good this morning

There are so many newbies welcome all.

I'm on week 23 now only 2 weeks to go.
started at 20 stone 4 pounds now I am 13 stone 12 pounds though I wasn't weighed yet this week. Iv lost 6 stone 6 pounds :)

I find if you set a goal in time its easier to get there, also I suggest staying on just the shakes for a few weeks. After 5 months I can only stomach chocolate shakes in the morning and a peanut bar with peppermint tea in the evenings. I don't drink as much water as I did in the beginning but no headaches or anything. Be prepared that some weeks you may only be 2 pounds down but don't give up as the next week may be 7, you never know.

I feel great, but never full :)
I still get tired but I go the gym about twice a week and either swim or walk/cycle then do weights. It helps to stay active.

Doing great shellw!! Really brilliant stuff :)

I find doing the smalls goals is the best way, if a thought about how I had got 10 stone to lose at the begining I would never have got this far.
That is the advantage of Lipotrim you reach the small goals very quickly

Becks

weight.png

Becks - WOW!! You have done absolutely amazingly!! Do you mind if I ask how long you've been on LT and what you're start and target weights are/were? Incredible!!

Thanks Rainbow Brite

I started on the 14th March at 21 st 11 lb, my goal is 11 st 5 lb so I will be under 25 BMI
I will probably lose some more it depends how I am, my weight range for my height is 10st 4lb - 11st 5lb

Becks

thanks rainbow brite :) congrats becks!!! I think like me when you start at over 20 stone each week feels like you met a goal just to be lighter :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Hi all,

Not logged in for long time, Guen are you still around. My pc blew up so had to get a new one.

Anyway I am 24lb down since starting the Met. The amazing thing is I had family over from London for 3 weeks and I did not for one day stick to my diet, I ate takeaways/sweets etc and never put on a single pound. If I was not on Met I would have been up a stone at least by now. I am totally thrilled but back on the straight and narrow now since Tuesday when they all went back.

Starting weight was 18.4 (heaviest ever) and I am now 16.9. I really want to get to 15 as that weight even tho not healthy really suits me.

Hope everyone is well.

Hey Pink,
Yeah, I'm still here, I feel like I'll be here for life.

Wow, that's really amazing Pink, amazing how a simple pill can just turn everything around. I am currently reading a book about PCOS. The Ultimate PCOS Handbook bu Harris and Cheung. I'm really going to try to beat PCOS naturally because I feel I'm a little young to be on tablets, because I might be on them for life, and the drug trials don't tend to last 70 years!!! But if I can't manage it, I'm definitly going on Met.

I had my hair cut yesterday, and the hairdresser was drawing my hair back off my face and I thought I saw recession around my temples, and I actually cried!!! I can't see it anymore, and anyway, my hair is thin at the moment, it's been sheding all over, probably to do with LT.

I weighed myself on my own scales this morning and was 12st 11.7lbs! Which means exactly 5 stone gone in just over 16 weeks! I will be on LT for less than 12 more weeks!

I'll be back to college on Monday, and they won't have seen me in 10 weeks (over 2 stone ago) so hopefully they'll be amazed!

I went to get bloods taken in the local hospital yesterday, and I've been going there for ages, and I always have blood taken by the same male nurse, but haven't been since starting LT, and the change in the way he treated me because I'm 5 stone lighter was amazing. Usually he says nothing just 'clench your fist', 'hold the cotton pellet'. But yesterday he actually made conversation 'hope you weren't left waiting too long', 'sorry about this sweetheart' as he stuck the needle in me, and when I said I didn't want tape over the cotton pellet he said 'love a woman who knows what she wants' and he was all smiles. It's so annoying! Why are people treated differently because they're big?

Hope you get to the 15st soon, n don't be a stranger!

Guen

Hi everyone
I found you all about three days ago and decided that I wanted to join in today :wavey:
As I said on the intro thread I have a big birthday coming up next year and although I always thought that the old saying 'age is just a number' was true I dont want to be fat, frumpy and *ort* :cry:- so here I go weighing a starting weight of 13stone 10lbs having lost nearly two stone with Weight Watchers since November 07 but started gaining again so left them - at my heaviest I was 15stone 10lbs.
So I started LT 12 days ago and lost in the first week about 6.6lbs. I was abit disappointed with this if I'm completely honest :sigh: which I know I shouldn't be BUT! I think one problem might have been that I could keep down the chicken soup :jelous: so had a small piece of plain microwaved cod for two meals. I thought that as this would be pure protein it wouldnt make a vast difference :break_diet:- comments please :sign0163:?
Anyway since then I've been following it to the letter (without the soups) and hope that my weight is all down hill from here on in.
One problem I do have though is that I'm bunged up (sorry if thats too much information :sign0137:) I am drinking at least 4 litres a day but I wondered if anyone has any suggestions - can I take something?
:blahblah: Anyway enough from me!
Thanks for reading

Hi there and welcome to the forum :)

In answer to your questions you can obtain Fibreclear from your pharmacist and if you put it into some/all of your shakes it should help keep you regular. Also there's always Dulcolax but these are quite harsh so only one should be taken the first time and never more than three at once!

As for the cod, unfortunately protein or not it will make a difference. Make sure you only stick to the shakes from now on honey and the weight will drop off.

~Gem x

I find doing the smalls goals is the best way, if a thought about how I had got 10 stone to lose at the begining I would never have got this far.
That is the advantage of Lipotrim you reach the small goals very quickly

Becks

weight.png

WOW! Becks your weight loss is fantastic!!!:happy096:

Congratulations and Well done!

Love Mini xxx

Back