If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Just ad my first WI lost 11lbs, i'm so pleased, I nearly caved in last night and had something to eat but i resisted and am so glad i did... went out on Fri to a wedding and drank water all nite and went out saturday nite too and I enjoyed myself and ut was even better when I got up the following morning without a hangover.. very funny watching people who r drunk wen ur sober !! xx

Not sure how I update my Ticker Loss can anyone help plz ???

Hi all, just been to WI and down another 4lb I'm nearly at the 7 stone mark, can't believe it :)

I'm finishing next week and starting to panic about food. I'm having nightmares about carrots lol. Hope everyone is well and keep on shaking!!!

Just got a phone call from the Pharmacy and the LT expert has said as I'm on the diet 6 months and lost nearly 7 stone they are happy to let me refeed for a week then 2 weeks maintenance on holidays and then go straight back on the diet. Im delighted I dont have to wait 3 months.

Hi im Emma, im 26 years old and after having my daughter a year ago i decided to diet. lost 1.5 stones on weight watchers but i wanted something quicker.:D

My friend told me about lipotrim and she lost 3.5 stones in 9 weeks :eek:. so I am now on day 2 of the programme.
I like the strawberry and the chocolate shakes but the soup is disgusting.

I must say i am starving at the moment and hope the pain goes away soon. I havent been tempted yet (even when cooking tea for my partner and daughter.)
I am determined.

I am 5f 4 and 13.7 stones. i want to get to 10stone my ideal bmi.

Today is 6th day of my diet and went to weigh my weight because I cannot go on weekdays and I've lost 7lbs. Thats really rewarding. So this diet has been rewarding though, I've been cheating it :cool:. Hope you all are doing well

HI THERE,,WELL DONE! I FEEL THE SAME AS YOU. IF I CHEAT BUT STILL LOSE WEIGHT I KEEP CHEATING. I WAS WONDERING IS THERE ANY MORE LT'ERS ON THIS FEELING THE SAME. WELL FROM THIS POINT FORWARD IM NOT CHEATING EVER AGAIN! FOR EVERY POUND I LOSE I WILL SAVE €1. WITH THIS MONEY THEN IM GOING TO SHOP IN MY FAV PENNYS STORE AND GET ALL MY NEW OUTFITS BECAUSE I WILL BE 4 STONES LIGHTER IN 10 WEEKS FROM NOW! DID YOU ASK FOR A TAPE TO LISTEN TO OR IS IT ROUTINE TO BE GIVEN IT??:confused::confused::confused:

[/quote]

just got a phone call from the pharmacy and the lt expert has said as i'm on the diet 6 months and lost nearly 7 stone they are happy to let me refeed for a week then 2 weeks maintenance on holidays and then go straight back on the diet. Im delighted i dont have to wait 3 months.
hey,,,is it not meant to be up to us to choose refeeding time anyway?? I dont have much of a relationship with my pharmacy because its always a different girl i wi with!!!

Yes choosing when you want to finish the diet and refeed is up to you but if you want to start again they pharmacy make you take a 3 month brake. They are letting me skip the brake as im on it so long.

Bought size 16 trousers the other day I am so happy the last size was a 26 so thats 10 inches off :)

Hi I feel exactly the same I can see coping for the short term but I am hoping the buzz of finally losing some weight will carry me through for the longer term. I feel angry and grumpy I dont want to cook food I can't eat and I dont want to wash the dishes up after the family have eaten, so I have cooked a load of meals and frozen them and I chase the kids into the kitchen with the plates and make them stack the dishwasher. As far as regaining weight I plan to continue going to the gym, when I have lost my weight I hope the gym will help me to maintain my goal weight, as I know that once I gained 1 stone of Muscle I maintained my weight. keep your chin up think of a pretty dress at christmas and how you will feel when you go out to a christmas party, will you feel better if you stick to this now or will you feel miserable at Christmas thinking that you caved in and gave up. Dont talk yourself out of your diet yet.
Lots of love and Hugs BOO!!!

Last edited:
New to Lipotrim

Hi Everyone,:wave_cry:
I started on LT Today and i'm finding all your stories inspiring, I feel like ive got a long journey ahead, not only to loose the 99lbs but to maintain my weight at the end.....Lets hope I succeed, as many of you have.
Well done to you all!

Apparently I managed to post this in the wrong place at first talk about confused.
BIG HELLO :D to everyone!
I started the Lipotrim diet on Saturday everything is going well, Saturday was hard work felt lousy, had a headache and hungry all day,by the evening I was feeling better and on Sunday morning I went to the Gym, no problems at all,have lost weight already, not hungry at all, hoping this continues. However talk about easily confused and rather forgetful, I feel like I am living in a fog!! has anyone else felt felt like this on Lipotrim? Not going to give up I suppose things will settle down soon.
I have been going to the gym doing mega amounts of exercise for nearly two years and only succeeded in putting on a stone so I can't wait to see what My stubborn fat is going to make of this! Watch out fat Ketosis is gonna get you!
Bye for now BOO!!

Hey emma, Im just starting too

Hi im Emma, im 26 years old and after having my daughter a year ago i decided to diet. lost 1.5 stones on weight watchers but i wanted something quicker.:D

My friend told me about lipotrim and she lost 3.5 stones in 9 weeks :eek:. so I am now on day 2 of the programme.
I like the strawberry and the chocolate shakes but the soup is disgusting.

I must say i am starving at the moment and hope the pain goes away soon. I havent been tempted yet (even when cooking tea for my partner and daughter.)
I am determined.

I am 5f 4 and 13.7 stones. i want to get to 10stone my ideal bmi.

Im on day 4 now Emma, my second day was the hardest so far, I kept talking myself in and out of eating until I drove myself mad! Went to bed in the end but managed to restrain myself...Im so glad I did cos I think ive lost about 7lbs already. I feel exactly the same about the soup, It actually made me sick, so I dont know what to do about that, might have to go and change it at the chemist. Apart from that I dont feel very hungry and actually the shakes do fill me up. So good luck to all out there, let me know how you are getting on. xx

hi newslimme, ive just started my third week on the diet and keep talking to that voice in my head that says cheat go on a little bit wont harm! so far ive ignored it as im determind to loose this weight this time i have 6 stone to loose and im in it up n till xmas at least hopefully i will b there in the LBD at the xmas party lol how r u coping with the diet? do you find you go to the fridge then wander what you have gone there for?? ive done this diet b4 and lost 3 stones in 2months b4 i had my second child 3months ago. it works for you if you work the diet and dont cheat!! good luck for your weigh in im sure you will b gobsmacked!! keep me posted x

HI CHARLENE 9440, Thanks for the hello, ive not given in to temptation so far, do you find it gets easier?, have cleared the fridge out today and a cupboard that has been bugging me for months, i feel like i did when i gave up smoking putting all that energy into other things, each time i get cravings i find somthing to keep me occupied, just hope i can keep it going. How much weight have you lost so far this time? good luck, keep up your good work and keep me posted x

hi its me again, yes im on my third week this week and i have no interest in food whatsoever! (good news ey) they say it takes 21 days to break a habit and the way im feeling at the min is a statement of thative no craving and a new found determination to suceed!! :p
week one i lost 7lbs
week two ilost 4lbs
so hope next week is a biggy!
glad your not giving in to your temptaions and beleive me it does et soo much easier! wishin you lots of luck! let me know how you get on x

Hiya Charlene, thats fantastic, well done, 11bs in two weeks! ive still not caved in and im going to get weighed in the morning so we will see. Kepp up your good work, speak soon caroline x

hi there my name is terri im 20 ,5ft 5 and weigh 13st 12lbs,started lioptrim today ..target weight 10st 12lbs so got along way to go ... i didnt relise so many people was on this ,it must be good stuff you all done so well

Hey all, I'm just starting, on day 3. First day was the worst, wanted to quit right away but my boyfriend and my lil sister convinced me to keep with it so I really hoping I'll be happy with my first weigh in. I'm 5ft 11in and 16st so I have to lose 3 or 4 stone but would be happy with losing only 2 stone and doing the rest naturally plus I'm only sticking to the diet for 2 months. Anymore would kill me! Congrats to everyone who has done so well so far, I really hope to follow in your footsteps :)

welcome silver, wishing you well on your weight loss journey :) but I think you will be surprised, if you can do 2 months then you will have no problem doing 3, I felt the same as you when I started just over 5 weeks ago but now I am determend to keep going utill I reach my goal, it has just become so easy and I feel so well.
So just keep an open mind and make sure you drink lots of water everyday.

Back