If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Good morning everyone. Day 5 and im feeling a little weak. Had a great sleep but then woke up this morning feeling like crap. hopefully it wil pass soon. Having my black coffee with my fibre clear....thank god for that. My son is teething so nights can be long but he is getting better so i cant complain. My husband works away from home for half the week sometimes longer so it gets a bit lonely at night especially when i dont have food to turn to...bad bad habits. But i have my son's keeping me busy during the day. Sorry for the moaning,think im feeling sorry for myself today. Hope everyone is doing well.

Day 7, feeling better. It's easier to resist food now. Made dinner for my lil sis last night because she wasn't well and I have to say anyone who has to cook for someone else while on this diet is amazing! I was so so hard not to pick! You guys must be over flowing with willpower!
Oh finally told my mam, she wsa not happy as i expected. she thinks it's madness, but she didnt start a big argument which was great. even asked me to to come down today with my sisters. (my sisters and i are all moved out and live together) First thing that greeted me when I walked in the door was the smell of fresh pancakes and a fry! How evil can you be! :( I sat through the entire meal just to prove to her I wouldnt break :)
Just to say my mam is lovely and I love her but she does not like us going against her. Any other time and she is brilliant :)
Weigh in tomorrow! all nervous :(

well done silver, I bet your halo was shining after that :) sometime people hear that you are not going to be eating any food and freak out, but they dont seem to hear the part about the fact that it used to be only available from a doctors and that it contains all the vitimins and minerals your body needs, and being overweight does more harm to your body than doing LT for a while.
So just keep strong and when your mum sees you all slim and happy I am sure she will be happy

Hi all you all seem to be doing so well, I started lipotrim a week last Thursday and lost 10iilb in my first week. But today I am finding it really hard!

Hello everyone
Started on Lipotrim on Friday and felt fine up until now. No bad side effects so far but I am desperate to eat something. I don't feel hungry but I was in the habit of eating in the evening and I really miss it, which is why I am sat at the computer now! i'm trying to distract myself.

Hi all !

I started my shakes last Friday- I have felt really optomistic since then and went out sat night for a party and didn't cheat at all just drank loads of water. However I started feeling groggy yesterday and today I have had flushes and headaches all day - I'm keeping myself cool by drinking water and keeping strong by reading threads on this forum- I know I've only just started but I strongly suggest people looking at the threads when thaey feel rubbish as it inspires me every time I read them. I know I shouldn't weigh before weigh in but according to my scales I've lost 7lbs already so can't wait to see what I'll lose by thurs- Best of luck to everyone and Well done to those who have stuck with it!

Thanks for the support Judyb. The guy in the chemist was like...oh the 6 pounds was only water so dont get to excited and then he said that i will only loose about 2 pounds a week. You loose 2 pounds a week on weight watchers when you eat so that cant be true. Anyway i wasnt letting him damper my happiness. Its still 6 pounds gone so im gona ignore him every week. Why cant people just say.....Well done keep it up.
HOw are you getting on Judyb?You have come a long way

Hey - I started yesterday and I am struggling today. I'm not a big meat eater but I'm daydreaming about it all the time?? This has to work - I'm huge and unhappy - I really, really want to stick to this for 6 weeks and then see how I feel and how much I've lost!!

Just me - I know what you mean. Its natural to daydream about food coz your not having any. Just keep yourself busy and take it day at a time.LOads of water helps and then at your first weigh in , it will give you a boost. I am in week 2 now and flying at it. this is my 2nd attempt , did it a few years ago and got great results but when i came off i slipped into old habits(silly me). This does work so stick wit it ok , dont give up.:)

This is a great thread! Love to see people's stories. Little bit younger, at 38, but have spent my whole life trying to loose weight - was first taken to a dietician at 10! It worked, but I wish I could have stuck to it - as I wish I could have stuck to all the other ones. And I also wish I could see myself as I really am - starting to realise now that I wasn't quite as bad as I thought I was so often - either looking back at photos now or fitting back into clothes again! I recently fitted back into a dress that I used to wear when I thought I was huge!!!
I've lsot significant weight with WW and Unislim over the years, kept off WW one for a while - well up a bit, back down etc, but didn't get seriously overweight again for a few years. With Unislim, got it down, met my husband and started gaining a little, had gained over a stone by wedding! Then went mad and just piled it on and on and one to the biggest I've ever been - really bad - and the photos tell me ssame thing. Went back to Unislim, managed to loose over 2 stone, but then started gaining and loosing and gainign and lossing, but never making progress. Gave up when 10 lbs heavier in July than Christmas!!! Went to LT then. Have now lost 3 stone. Starting refeed this week, but becuase I have events. Ideally I should loose another stone and a half - be back then to where I finished with Unislim 5 years ago. It still has me at a higher BMI than 25, but it has me looking good and I'm not sure I could go much lower - I'd look gaunt.
Fingers crossed that I can maintain this time - I want to be fit and forty!!! - 18 months to go to that birthday.

I finding it really difficult this week, I'm outta work for the week (self employed) and I'm sitting at home trying to keep busy but there's brownies in the fridge and ricecrispie buns on the Kitchen table. My lil sister got food from the chipper last night and I was near tears restraining myself. I've gotten to a point where I'd almost welcome being fat if I could eat :( I've 4 weeks left before I plan to start the refeed week and it just seems like an age away :( hopefully I should have some work coming up next week so I'll once again be distracted, but does anyone have any tips for this week?

New to the forums

Hi i am just finishing my 4th week and it has been hard but up to now worth it. This week i don't seem to have lost much but i get weighed on mon so i'll see then. Does everyone else have bad breath? Hence the name:sigh:
I have lost 1st 2lb in 3 weeks and mean to keep going to get rid of at least another 3st. I have my birthday coming up in 4 weeks time, should i refeed the week up to my birthday as i am going out for a meal and then start back on shakes the week after, or just go for the meal?
Advice would be good. Weekends are always so hard especially fri nights!!:rolleyes:

Hi All
I started Lipotrim Thursday just gone, I have tried all the diets under the sun, started trying to lose weight godknows how long ago (although I did lose weight with that GoAhead stuff...legendary stuff lol) decided to on Lipotrim because I have seen my godparent go through the process and saw how it benefitted him in the longrun...

I started on thursday and have found myself liking the strawberry and vanilla shakes and the plain chicken soup (although the soup could use a bit more, gonna get the ingredients today) I have not had any wierd urges as of yet, like craving salt or anything, havnt been hungry at all either, must be drinking about 3-4L's of water a day...
but yeah, im finding this pretty easy as of yet, but it is a bit of a ***** when my parents walk through the door with fish&chips or a kebab in hand... :(

have also stuck to the water on a night out aswell, TEMPTATION ALMOST got the best of me though, as I got a few drinks bought for me, but I held strong lol

I darn't use to scales at home as of yet, my dads constantly saying "you lost owt yet?" but I think it would be a bigger payoff waiting until the first WH to finally see how much i've lost :D

I can see myself being a regular on this forum even after I finish on the LT, cool forum

Anyway, thats my story
Keep strong everyone x

Hiya all:)
Well today is my fourth day on LT, so far so good i think. I have done WW before quite a few yrs ago, and lost a good few stones, but it always seems to creep back on:sigh:. Since having my third daughter 3 yrs ago its all come back on. I was 13 and alf stone when i fell pregnant, and i manged really well and was still the same weight when i had given birth.....but these last fews yrs the weight has finally crept back on, And now im neraly 17 stone:cry:, i think its only when you realise that you cant fit into your clothes, that something needs to be done, so here i am:).

I have heard loads of excellent things about this programe also some bad, but thats the same as everything........you can only find out if you give it ago, i so hope it will be good for me. I feel fine so far, but i have to say that for me, the weekend is the hardest because i have to see to my three children, cook etc, and remember to try and drink all the water i need....but im doing ok i think..be glad for tomorrow when im a work..lol.

Everyones stories on here are great, and everyone is so friendly.. thanks x
Catch you all soon x kay

Hello everyone. I'm 24 and have been struggling with my weight most of my life. I've tried slimming world and atkins which I lost nearly 2 stone on. It did work but I love my pasta too much so it fizzled out. After buying my house a two years ago the stress has been getting to me and I've just been eating myself into oblivion. Now I weight 18st 9lbs which is ridiculous.
I love going to the gym but my weight has stopped me coz my confidence levels are so low. Hopefully once some of this weight is shifted I can go back to the gym with confidence and not feel intimidated by those skinny gym bunnies.
Anyway, I am so super excited about starting tomorrow. Good luck to everyone you all seem to be doing so well its an inspiration
xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow, its really not that bad, i was quite excited to start mine...i know how sad..lol.. well catch you soon..let us know how you get on x ;-)

Back