If you could create a new Cambridge flavour...

Hmmm...marzipan bars :) sounds good! I wouldn't mind a bar without chocolate too, really miss fruite so maybe an apple flavour bar....and once a week we have to have white wine flavouring hehe x

That would be fruit...not fruite hehe

I saw a lot of desired flavors on here (like grape and watermellon) that you can buy extracts for. I make lots of different flavor shakes using LorAnn Gourmet Flavor extract oils.

They have over 70 some different types of flavoring, including CHEESECAKE! .. They are super cheap and the flavor goes a long long way! Today I made a grape shake out of it, and I had a grape flavor in my mouth for most the day.. so you really gotta make sure not to add too much. LorAnn Flavors are three to four times the strength of water- or alcohol-based flavorings or "extracts".
But anyhow.. These are the flavors you can get:

Almond Oil, Amaretto, Apple, Apricot, Anise Oil,Banana Creme, Bavarian Creme, Blackberry, Black Walnut, Blueberry, Brandy, Bubblegum, Butter, Butter Rum, Butterscotch, Caramel, Champagne, Cheesecake, Cherry, Chocolate, Chocolate Hazelnut, Cinnamon Oil, Clove Oil, Coconut, Coffee, Cotton Candy (out-of-stock), Cran-Raspberry, Creme Dementhe, Eggnog, English Toffee, Grape, Grapefruit, Guava, Horehound, Keoke Coffee, Lemon Oil, Lemonade, Licorice, Lime Oil, Maple, Marshmallow, Mint Chocolate Chip, Orange Oil, Orange Cream, Peach - temp. out-of-stock, Peanut Butter,Peach (out-of-stock), Pecan, Peppermint Oil,Pina Colada, Pineapple,Pistachio, Praline, Pralines & Cream, Raspberry, Red Licorice, Root Beer, Salt Water Taffy, Sassafras Oil, Spearmint Oil, Strawberry, Tangerine Oil, Tropical Punch, Tutti-Frutti, Vanilla Butternut, Watermelon, Wintergreen Oil
So you can imagine the different sorts of shakes/drinks you can make on Cambridge!

These flavors are sugar-free* and contain no allergens
*exception: Maple Flavor

Anyhow, just wanted to pass along the info.. I was SOOO happy when I discovered these!

I can't wait to try the coconut!

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that.. maybe it's because I'm doing the USA Cambridge... I know it's different than UK but didn't realize you aren't able to use the flavorings and stuff. My bad. Here they allow us to use extracts and flavorings (they are even in the recipes that came with the products), it hasn't slowed me down at all. Since 16 days on plan I lost over 20 pounds so it's not been a problem.
Sorry about that!

No problem, Ajoyner - the CD USA is very different to the UK one - you weren't to know, hun!

My personal choices, if I ruled the world (well, CHWP lol) would be

1) cheese and onion savoury bar
2) mint choc crunch bar (OH PUHLEEEZZE!!)
3) ALL of the sweet shakes available in tetras - mmmmmm!

xxxxxx

only one small request !!
i'm addicted to cappuccino shakes so i'd like some Bailey's flavourings please
xx:)

I want a chicken curry soup
A

I want a chicken curry soup
A vodka and coke water flavour

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that.. maybe it's because I'm doing the USA Cambridge... I know it's different than UK but didn't realize you aren't able to use the flavorings and stuff. My bad. Here they allow us to use extracts and flavorings (they are even in the recipes that came with the products), it hasn't slowed me down at all. Since 16 days on plan I lost over 20 pounds so it's not been a problem.
Sorry about that!

Hi,

Didn't realise you were in USA it is different over there over here we are a lot more strict:whoopass: and the diet is different.

Well done on your great weightloss.

Linda

I was going to try the CD but didnt get round to it was having op planned for may, which has now turned into bloody july, so could have done a couple of months as it was a few months ago i planned on starting, anyway, as i havnt had the meals yet i cant say what i like and dont like other than i DONT like shakes, and would only like the tomato soup, so maybe some kind of bars that can be eaten more than once a day....or CD crisps!!!!!!!
Michelle...sweet tooth:cry:

My choices would include;

Strawberry Tetra
Almond flavour bar
Cocunut flavour bar (a bit like bounty)

But if we could get some additional range like different flavour pot noodles or biscuits as well, that could be used on SS (somehow), im sure more people would follow CD properly and not CHEAT.......... now thats a thought!!

most of the yummy flavours have been said....

love the idea of a marzipan bar...yum yum
Kebab & garlic mayo as marcus said..Yummy
Peacan pop corn...scrummy
Doolies (vodka & toffee drink)...Lush
:eat:
xxx

minestrone soup

shakes - more tetra or a citrus flavour

a bar more like a cereal/meal bar than a chocolate bar..

lemon meringue bars/shakes
chocolate mint bars with little crnchy mint bits like the cranberry/peanut bars have
apple water flavouring

drool drool......

minestrone soup

shakes - more tetra or a citrus flavour

a bar more like a cereal/meal bar than a chocolate bar..

We used to have, many years ago, beef soup, minestrone soup and asparagus soup, peach shake (tasted like the smell of gloss paint to me:eek: ).

Also lemon and ginger bars, I like those.

Back