If you could have only ONE lick.....

rade

try, try & try some more!
Hey guys I hope this post doesn't make anyone want to cry! :D

If you could only lick one crisp what would it be?

I'd love a lick of a salt and vinegar square... or a nice and spicy nik nak... or a wotsit... or a scampi and lemon nik nak(i know!)... or a skip... or a monster much pickled onion.. or an onion space raider...

oooopsss! did i say only one!! hehehee :giggle:

As I'm a sweet rather than savoury person...it would have to be a lick of chocolate icecream...

I really miss savoury stuff the shakes are all pretty sweet to me.. and i do love the soups but sometimes i just fancy a little variety!! lol

PRAWN COCKTAIL :eatdrink051:

Im SUCH a crisp freak - i think i could eat about 40 packs in one day - im sure i could

will share that ice cream with mag

Mmm Cheese and Onion but only the Seabrook brand. Any fellow Yorkshire person will know what I'm on about. Those crisps are the business!

Mmm Cheese and Onion but only the Seabrook brand. Any fellow Yorkshire person will know what I'm on about. Those crisps are the business!

hmmm intrigued! i am also a crisp fiend!! every tried taters they are yummy!!

:drool: this post was maybe not a good idea...

Either a Walkers Sensations chicken with lemongrass and thyme OR good old salt and vinegar.

I did confess the other day to kissing my little boy when he had sour cream and chive pringle crumbs on his lips. God it was wonderful but he started it!

For me...anything really!!!
Apart from prawn cocktail and tomato flavoured crisps (what were they thinking of, when they decided on these flavous?!!!)

I would settle for a lick of a pepperoni pizza at the moment though!

lol I sooooo miss a good ol' cheesy puff sesh! Team that with bacardi and diet coke and I'd sell my soul!
xx

:rotflmao: sometimes you just have to laff on this diet!!

Rade - its just possible you may of started something here!

OR beef flavour monster munch......

Mmmmmmghghghg...

OH MY GOD!! i forgot about beefy stuff!!

Roysters... *sigh* and beef space raiders sh*t i have created a monster!!! lol :rotflmao:

I will defo not be having any!! I refuse to cheat!! I'm a stubborn sod!! :D

Back