If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

You don't have to give advice all the time hon. Were here for you, just as much! Its time to sit back and get showered in love and support for a change. x

But I like giving advice, not so keen on taking it ;-) x

Tough! Do what your told! That's my best mammy/teacher voice, with my waggin finger! :) x

Tough! Do what your told! That's my best mammy/teacher voice, with my waggin finger! :) x

Hehe ;-)

WELL Miss Brona! I did what I asked and didn't step foot in my kitchen until I had chosen and chosen I have...

A Pear n Guava J2O (2pp) :) and Worcester Sauce French Fries (2pp) :)

Kitchen is now CLOSED! X

Serena this is your bff here!!! Now listen hun you are far from a failure. Have u eaten the jar,no do u want to,yeh that doesnt make u a failure it makes u human. Your having a bad day and usualy u would of turned to your peanut butter but u dont need it hun coz your better than that. Everybody has bad days and we all need sumbody to help us. Look how many people on here adore u and cum running to help u,coz thats what u do for everybody else. Chin up curly tots your amazing so let everybody give u hugs and look after u 4 a change.xxx mwah mwah.xxxx

Serena this is your bff here!!! Now listen hun you are far from a failure. Have u eaten the jar,no do u want to,yeh that doesnt make u a failure it makes u human. Your having a bad day and usualy u would of turned to your peanut butter but u dont need it hun coz your better than that. Everybody has bad days and we all need sumbody to help us. Look how many people on here adore u and cum running to help u,coz thats what u do for everybody else. Chin up curly tots your amazing so let everybody give u hugs and look after u 4 a change.xxx mwah mwah.xxxx

Trina! This is your BFF calling! I'm sitting here sipping my J20 (Pretending it's Alcohol) and eating my French Fries (Pretending they are Doritos), it's like being in the Pub! Even got me a Straw, just need a Cocktail Umbrella! X

Trina! This is your BFF calling! I'm sitting here sipping my J20 (Pretending it's Alcohol) and eating my French Fries (Pretending they are Doritos), it's like being in the Pub! Even got me a Straw, just need a Cocktail Umbrella! X

Yay u got a straw woohoo!! You are missing the motown or are u singing it inbetween sips.x:D

Yay u got a straw woohoo!! You are missing the motown or are u singing it inbetween sips.x:D

I'm singing (insert shrieking!) and catching up on Celeb Masterchef in the background! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

I think this post is probably going to sound really miserable and depressing, so I apologise in advance!

I have to be honest and say that I am currently struggling to not eat my own body weight in Peanut Butter :-(

Im just not feeling it this week, I'm in agony with my Back.

I know I am letting myself down on the AP front :-( I've only earned a measly 4AP in 5 days, even I know how pathetic that is!

I'm sticking to my 26PP but I don't think it's enough, I just want to go and eat a whole jar of Peanut Butter (57pp for the record!) and forget about my day/week/life.

OMG what a miserable post! I'm sorry but needed to vent somewhere! X

Ahhh Hun poor you.
I can't think of anything worse, I hope that you feel better soon. Try not to worry :-( x

Thats the spirit hun who needs the pub.x

Much cheaper too! And I have to say I feel quite proud of myself, yes I've 'wasted' 12pp when I could of had a proper meal but its still a triumph to not eat the other 'thing' x

Ahhh Hun poor you.
I can't think of anything worse, I hope that you feel better soon. Try not to worry :-( x

Thanks Sweetie :) My fighting spirit is fighting through! X

Ah stop it you wil have us all crying in a min.x:D:D

As long as you're not wetting into your Tenas we will be good! X

They do now. Just for the record girls i do not need tenas.x:D

That's what being my BFF does to you ;-) Maybe u should spend less time on Minimins ;-) x

Glad you took my advice! Saves me having to kick your behind! :)
Glad you're feeling better after venting too. That's what were here for!

And poor Trina! That's the cost of being Serena's BFF?? ;)

Back