If.......

fattothin

Gold Member
.......If you had to relive your LT journey again, what would you change, if anything???
Me, I would have done more toning exercises and as said on another thread took measurements.:rolleyes:

yes pictures front and side on like others have done

TBH I wouldn't change a thing; I'm pretty darn impressed with myself for doing it in the first place, I don't know where I got the willpower; ok there were a couple of little blips along the way, but that just added to the experience. I'm now doing toning exercises and moisturising with a Q10 moisturiser and must admit that the saggy skin is now starting to look and feel better, so maybe I should have done that during the diet, oh well can't turn the clock back, and really I don't want to. Good question, got me thinking.

Although not an LT baby I would have done more moisturising and toning but in reality that was never gonna happen!!

Gx

I would have stayed on the tfr programme for longer til I lost all the fat I wanted to. But hey, I will go back to it when Im able to commit to the programme for longer, in the meantime will try to maintain what Ive lost and mayb e lose a little bit more on the way

i know i am only just starting my 3rd week but i wish id taken some b4 photos x

i know i am only just starting my 3rd week but i wish id taken some b4 photos x

missyd take pics now i did one 5 weeks in lol bit late but i will see the diff, when i get down more :rolleyes:

yeah thats true i think i will x

Yeah, i would have taken before and after pics full length. Dont have any so cant see how much weight i've lost all over! I still look the same to me! And i wish id taken measurements xx

I thinkk moistured more nad started exercise sooner.Though I cant complain I am so happy with the results nad if I never lost another pound I would be happy at this weight thanks lipooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I would have definitely taken more before pics and taken more measurements!! Other than that i am totally happy with my journey x

I wouldn't have booked a holiday in the middle of it because it is SO difficult to get back in the mode ... and I would have taken before pics.

Back