Ignore this thread - full of weirdos who need some bloody chocolate

what about one of them ultimate days? like at a race course or driving a tank or other such manly things.

Id get him something he can keep. I got a stereo for my 21st and regret it, thankfully my mum anticipated that and also bought me a lovely 3 gold ring which Ive never had off my finger. Id definitely get him something he can keep and look back on :)

(See I CAN be helpful :p)

Dell - i was planning on getting him helicopter lessons, but his mother was desperate so now they are doing that.

Starlight - he hates jewellery, and he loves his watch :D

NEXT!

Well, woulda gone for that over the helicopter thing - but he's too tall, and his feet are too big.

Erm, also,

He has a recent wallet, no need for shoes, high-tech PC, brilliant stereo, we have sky+, he hates trinkets, we have tesco DVD rental so we never buy DVDs, erm we got a CD changer in the car.....

HELP!!!

pet, theres nothing else for it. ur gonna have to hire a hooker and give him a threesome. will be a night to remember!

I would if i was thin...

pet, theres nothing else for it. ur gonna have to hire a hooker and give him a threesome. will be a night to remember!

I was thinking exactly the same thing! :eek: Jeez! It really IS time I went to bed I think ..... :break_diet:

Plus, sorta got the T shirt :D

Oh my god, he is the worst person to buy for ever. Pants and socks??

Then Suggest Something Sensible!

Good God

PS3 seems like a good idea! £299 in currys at mo, with 2 games and 2 remotes. thats a very good price!

Back