Ignore this thread - full of weirdos who need some bloody chocolate

Do you know all the daytime Miniminers are going to log on in the morning and see this thread title and the fact its pages long and think its going to be full of good ideas and clever suggestions......

Boy what a shock theyre in for ;)

Haha! two steps ahead of you

Do you know all the daytime Miniminers are going to log on in the morning and see this thread title and the fact its pages long and think its going to be full of good ideas and clever suggestions......

Oooh i wish we could see their faces..!!

:eek::eek::eek:

To all the daytime Miniminers:

Ner ner ner ner ner! :whistle:

Chocolate.jpg

big enough for you?

i apologise on behalf of my fellow miniminers (except for kitteh, theres no excuse for her behaviour) to Leah aka mouldey grapey, as this thread has been absolutely no use to her at all. very very sorry huney, i hope someone sensible comes along soon, but i wouldnt hold your breath.

To anyone reading this in the morning.. leah asked for advice on what to buy her other half.. who is 21.. i repeat 21..

so we all came up with sound advice... and she threw it away like it was nothing..
x x x

yes, and thank you all for your useful input.

I hate you all

<3 xxx

Ooooh, and FYI - Delli is farting constantly. So much so that she keeps telling me how she is lifting herself off her seat.

Job done x

If i report a post at this time at night - who get is? Sharon, is it you? x

If i report a post at this time at night - who get is? Sharon, is it you? x

Nope. I only get reported posts on the CD forum. Some other lucky Mod will get it :D

thanks for tellin my deepest darkest secret there leah!! now everyone knows bout my windy bottom and my ability to levitate!

Back