Ignore this thread - full of weirdos who need some bloody chocolate

You're welcome :D

Leah, what about doing a video of all friends family saying lubberly things about him. Memories of when he was a kiddo etc. Put some music on there...say No. 1's since when he was born inbetween each one?

The woman's a genius!!! :D

(Erm ... the rep button is to the bottom left hand side :rolleyes:;))

You're welcome :D

Leah, what about doing a video of all friends family saying lubberly things about him. Memories of when he was a kiddo etc. Put some music on there...say No. 1's since when he was born inbetween each one?

see!! told u she was sensible!!:p

No one likes him KD - mwahahahahaha!

night night sharon.. :wave_cry:

And KD.. brill idea.. *waits for rep*.. LOL LOL LOL.. no.. but really.. thats a fab idea..!!

x x x

In all seriousness, i cant do the video idea, cos i cant get memories out of his mother :(

aaaw.. what about a photo album.. of like.. him growing up.. and him in school.. and you and him.. kinda thing

x x

dammit this thread is gettin far too sensible. i think i will have to go to bed.

nite folks!! its been fun! mwah!! xox

No one likes him KD - mwahahahahaha!

Someone must like him :D A family pet or something?? Short of that, it might just have to be you? Can you say enough to make a video long enough? :D

Otherwise, find ex-friends that liked him before they got to know him....then just edit a lot :D

hehe.. leona lewis.. i just dont like her.. shes gotten too irritating.. right.. i have some more..

1. a rabbit (stole the idea from delli)
2. A drum..
3. some chips
4. ikea vouchers..
5. a cuddley toy
6. a smoothie maker
7. a nice toastie maker
8. a flute
9. a box to put you in when you get too much
10. alcohol.. (can never go wrong with it)

x x

You sound like youre on the Generation Game there :giggle:

How about a steak, some cheesy mash, and a bottle of XO rum?

You sound like youre on the Generation Game there :giggle:

hehe.. thats what i was thinking of.. lol.. those funny little men things you can twist.. what are they called? get him one of those..!!!!!!!!!! or two so you can put them in compramising (sp) set ups..

x x

Got them!

There is a dad KD but he's a quiet man, wouldnt like it.

Ok, do you lot agree that he is a nightmare to buy for ???

I rest my case.

Sweet dreams guys, lub you xxx

Back