Ignore this thread - full of weirdos who need some bloody chocolate

Dellis farty arse

Hey del, on the threesome front - what are you getting him for his birthday??? And you sara!!! You cant just turn up to his party you know xx

oh.. so they get invited and i dont? well i was gonna buy him a nice mug.. for his tea.. well now he can think again..

x x

thanks for tellin my deepest darkest secret there leah!! now everyone knows bout my windy bottom and my ability to levitate!

*looks up phone number for the News of the World*

You can come! just get here for the 26th april
xxxx

Oooh, and Edel will have a bunk mate. Cant trust Sara, her and her bloke will be making mad passionate love everywhere x

aaah i wouldnt worry abotu it.. in the morning.. the people who are going will cancel.. so it will just be us lot.. lol..

x x

That's the bit that worries me *lol*

hee hee sharon!! dont be telling everyone, i dont want the papparazi hassling me!

ill get him something, dont u worry!! havent a clue what its goin to be tho, but ill think of something. how about a t-shirt saying 'proud to be irish' on it??

KD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have sons right? Help me here x

YOU ARENT INVITED ANYMORE!

LOOK!! its KD!!! shes sensible!!!

HA HA i laugh in the faces of everyone who thought i was crazy cos i said a sensible person would be along in a minute!! IN YOUR FACE! MWHAHAHAHAHA

oooooh, a BBQ?!?!?!

a gas BBQ??? Watcha think?

Back