I'll prove I can do it!!

Haha ok deal!

To be honest it wasn't quick or intense, it was really good before his dad got really ill, we were just hanging out a few days a week and having a laugh. We have the same sense of humour and being together was comfy.

I was with him when he got the news about his dad and it hit him hard, as I've lost my mum I guess it was natural for me to comfort him and let him talk. That sort of set the bar and after that I kind of felt I had had to be there for him, it made it for too intense. It was just bad timing I guess.

Talked things over with my best friend today who is a guy and knows me better than I know myself, I'm feeling a lot more settled about things and proud that I behaved the way I did and didn't get upset or angry.

I am lucky to have amazing friends and family and I'm pretty much back to my normal self - just need to get my appetite back!!! It's still not returned and I'm gagging when I try and eat anything xx

I think so, a lot of my friends want me to stop now but I would like to shift another couple of stone x

Thought I would do another compare/contrast pic...On the left was me in May last year at my 40th birthday presentation. What a difference huh? X

Attachments

• image-3822626853.jpg
    image-3822626853.jpg
    546.8 KB · Views: 99
You look amazing, well done! How much weight have you lost? I'm just on week 3 got 8 stone to lose seems a long way off at the moment though.

You look amazing, well done! How much weight have you lost? I'm just on week 3 got 8 stone to lose seems a long way off at the moment though.

Going on today's weight I have lost 7 stone since that photo was taken. I was on Atkins before I started Cambridge but have lost 6 stone on CD. I had almost 10 stone to lose and know EXACTLY how u feel!! Set small targets and focus on one target at a time. U will get there, this diet is the only one I have had real success with. Yes it is hard, but u have got to week 3!!!! That is fantastic - u will get there. I will bet u will be at target for
Christmas - how exciting is that?!!!! xxx

Wow! Amazing to see the difference in the comparison. You look stunning!

Thank u xxxxxx u have no idea how much u'r constant encouragement and support has helped me on this journey. THANK YOU!!!!!!!! xxxx

Going on today's weight I have lost 7 stone since that photo was taken. I was on Atkins before I started Cambridge but have lost 6 stone on CD. I had almost 10 stone to lose and know EXACTLY how u feel!! Set small targets and focus on one target at a time. U will get there, this diet is the only one I have had real success with. Yes it is hard, but u have got to week 3!!!! That is fantastic - u will get there. I will bet u will be at target for
Christmas - how exciting is that?!!!! xxx

Fantastic achievement! 7 stone off is AMAZING! Thanks for sharing your story and photos! It's so inspiring to see if you stick to it, it works and fast! Keep up the good work! Hope I can do as well as you!!!!! X x

U have got through the hardest point and are still here - I set targets which are 2 stone apart at first and kept a chart on my fridge marking off the pounds. It definitely works!!!! xx

I lost 17lbs on my first weigh in but that was after 2 weeks next WI on Thursday so hoping for 4lb to take me to stone and a half?! I've went from being greedy with food to greedy for weight loss!

Same as me!! I lost about the same in my first 2 weeks. I settled down to averaging 4-5lbs per week and kept it up for months. It's slowed down but if I have cheated a lot. U do get fatigued with it all and crave normality. I've never quite buckled and packed it in. It's all about chipping away - we will achieve our dreams eventually :D xx

You look AMAZING! You dont even look like the same person. PS : I love your stripey dress..... very slimming!

Thanks Jilly!!! Yes it's been a long journey but the end is in sight.

Still have no appetite, just realised I haven't actually eaten all day...will have a shake now before I pick up my son from school x

Christy you god dam hottie you!!! Looking good chicken! Xxxx

Ahhh thank u wifey!!! :D

Still feeling pretty **** about myself but I'll get over it xx

Christy I know we usually say don't eat don't cave in stick to plan! However, you must have your CD products for nutrition. Ok a few days not having an appetite you'll be fine but just don't keep going on one pack a day petal.

Any further news on your dad?

I know, I've had had a bar too now. Will make sure I have another pack before bedtime. Been running around like a mad woman and just forgot.

Dad's slightly improved, they've found 2 clots in his groin which is causing the problem with his leg, it needs surgery so he's waiting for that now xx

Back