I'll prove I can do it!!

Fairy577 said:
I have been super naughty too which makes me think I'm not going to see a drastic weightloss next week. If I could lose 5lb I would be happy. If I lost 10lb that would be 2 stone. I can but dream. (she says as stuffing a bit of cheese down my throat ha ha) xxxxx

Hee hee!!!! Well I had a cheeky WI tonight and according to my scales I am 2lbs lighter than last week....god please let that be wot Tracy says I've lost tomorrow I'd be over the bloody moon!!! I was 17st5 this morning xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh how exciting Sharon!!!!!! What an achievement :)

How have you got on today???

I've been good today, not been as naughty but haven't drunk much. Need to try and knuckle down and crack this water milarky xx

ChristyT said:
Oh how exciting Sharon!!!!!! What an achievement :)

How have you got on today???

I've been good today, not been as naughty but haven't drunk much. Need to try and knuckle down and crack this water milarky xx

I am doing good weigh in today arggggggg love it but hate it!!!!! I want 3/4 that would be lovely xxxx

Arrgghhh it's WI day for me too :) scales said 17st6 this morning so think she'll say I've lost 1lb, not that bad considering hen night drunkenness and TOTM xxxxx let me know how u get on!!!!! xx

ChristyT said:
Arrgghhh it's WI day for me too :) scales said 17st6 this morning so think she'll say I've lost 1lb, not that bad considering hen night drunkenness and TOTM xxxxx let me know how u get on!!!!! xx

I lost 3lbs really happy with that but would of like 4 hahahahaha :D xxxxxxx

ChristyT said:

Food luck Christy you will have done great :) cxxxxx

Ahhhh loving the good luck vibes my lovelies - I've lost 3lbs woooohhhhhooooooo!!! 41lbs in 8 weeks will do nicely....just need to shift another 21lbs and I'll be the smallest I've been in a decade :) xxx

Hey ladies lovely to see you are all doing so well! I ate chicken tonight, the first time in 4 looking weeks, I actually feel guilty but I know it's probably ok! I lost another 3.5lbs this week so 22.5 pounds in 4 weeks so really pleased! Love keeping up with everyone's progress x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ladies I am so very proud of you. I am dreading Tuesday big time now. I did well sitting with my chums sipping my iced soda water then I caved and had lunch. I wish I never as I have been bloody starving the whole night now! Balls!!! I will have to be extra specially good from now till Tues. I do t think I will be getting a loss. So annoyed with myself! X

ChristyT said:
Ahhhh loving the good luck vibes my lovelies - I've lost 3lbs woooohhhhhooooooo!!! 41lbs in 8 weeks will do nicely....just need to shift another 21lbs and I'll be the smallest I've been in a decade :) xxx

Whoohoooooo the 3lbs club is great. Well done you :) xxxxx

Wow Christy - well done - you're averaging at 5lbs a week if my Maths is correct. Are you going to buy new clothes along the way? I was quite lucky losing weight when I did as my old clothes saw me through the winter and summer gear is usually cheaper. Didn't have to worry about a winter coat.

Fur34 said:
Hey ladies lovely to see you are all doing so well! I ate chicken tonight, the first time in 4 looking weeks, I actually feel guilty but I know it's probably ok! I lost another 3.5lbs this week so 22.5 pounds in 4 weeks so really pleased! Love keeping up with everyone's progress x

Well done Fur that's brilliant :D that is fantastic progress in just 4 weeks!!! Don't worry about the chicken, I'm doing SS+ and eat every day and I don't think it's had an adverse effect on my losses, so please don't feel guilty xxxx

Fairy577 said:
Ladies I am so very proud of you. I am dreading Tuesday big time now. I did well sitting with my chums sipping my iced soda water then I caved and had lunch. I wish I never as I have been bloody starving the whole night now! Balls!!! I will have to be extra specially good from now till Tues. I do t think I will be getting a loss. So annoyed with myself! X

Oh Fairy please don't be so hard on yourself, you are doing sooooo well!! So you had a slip up, just get yourself back on it, let's face it we are all doing it at some points and it's getting back on it that helps us successfully get to out goals. As the lovely Sharon says....it's a marathon not a sprint. Today is a whole new day so just draw a line under it and aim to have a 100% day today xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Whoohoooooo the 3lbs club is great. Well done you :) xxxxx

Yes get us in the 3lbs club!!!!! Woooohooooo!!! Just got the small matter of best friend's wedding to get through tomorrow lol...I will be strong :-/ xxxxx

ChristyT said:
Yes get us in the 3lbs club!!!!! Woooohooooo!!! Just got the small matter of best friend's wedding to get through tomorrow lol...I will be strong :-/ xxxxx

You can do it Hun. We can all do it and we'll all do it!!
Try ans be strong at the wedding. Just keep on thinking of the bigger picture and how much smaller you'll look at the next wedding you go to and how differently all those people will see you next time you see them.
Good luck. Let us know how you get on.
X

Daisy65 said:
Wow Christy - well done - you're averaging at 5lbs a week if my Maths is correct. Are you going to buy new clothes along the way? I was quite lucky losing weight when I did as my old clothes saw me through the winter and summer gear is usually cheaper. Didn't have to worry about a winter coat.

Thanks Daisy :) I'm in shock at the stats when you put it like that, feels so strange to be having the incredible results that I've read so much about - cant quite believe its happening to me!!

The whole clothes dilemma is a timely question....none of my work clothes fit me now, they are literally falling off me! I have a handful of things that I still have from a few years ago that fit me now but I don't have nearly enough. I'm going to go to Tesco and Asda to buy some cheap smart dresses because I work for a big law firm and I have to be smart for work. I think i will get more wear out of dresses than trousers or a skirt as you can get away with them being a bit looser and wear a belt to pinch the waist in.

Fortunately I have quite a lot of casual clothes from when I was slimmer so have jeans that fit right down to a size 14 and a lot of tops so I will be fine on that front.

After reading your post I tried my 2 winter coats on and they both look rediculous - so again think I will need to buy a new winter coat to see me through. Just something cheap, I don't want to waste money.

Blimey this CD milarky is expensive, not just the sachets but replacement clothes too ha ha!!! xxxx

Wannabe lollipop said:
You can do it Hun. We can all do it and we'll all do it!!
Try ans be strong at the wedding. Just keep on thinking of the bigger picture and how much smaller you'll look at the next wedding you go to and how differently all those people will see you next time you see them.
Good luck. Let us know how you get on.
X

You are right Wannabe - I'm driving so I am not drinking, my son who is a skinny human dustbin is coming so he will be having my soup starter and eton mess pudding and I'm not going to touch any carbs in the main meal. Should be ok as I know the main meal is chicken.

I am 17st 5 this morning so mega focused on getting into the 16s asap!!! xxx

I so want to be in the 16club too. We can do it Christy. Quick question ladies has anyone's time of the month been a bit unpredictable on this diet? Mines has a bloody mind of its own right now. X

Yep mine has too!!! I've had 2 inside 3 weeks and mega heavy - its normal in this diet apparently - I've read a lot of girls having similar experiences xxx

It's a pain in the hoop. Mines aren't heavy in fact there's not even enough to use anything but it's very annoying. My emotional period seems to have passed too although I am still being a moody cow ha ha. X

Back