I'll prove I can do it!!

Aw Christy I'm so proud of you. I just had a sneaky weigh in and it's saying I'm 16st 8lbs!!!! What in te actual ****!!!! This is turnin out to be the best bday ever.
Christy I am so incredibly proud of you. How are te other girlie getting on? And thanks for the compliments on the pic. My son took it. I like how I look younger in it ha ha. X

Oh my god!!!!! Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! That's feckin' fantastic!!!!!! Well done you :D :D I am still 16st12 but I'm not surprised as I've been picking loads and being really silly. Determined to be 100% today though because we need to get our asses on those 15s! I haven't measured myself this weekend, will do it next as the results seem to be better if I do it fortnightly.

How old is your son? Mine is 5 and he's a little s*d but ace with it too. He makes me laugh every day - although he managed to make me cry yesterday asking about his Nan and why she's in heaven - my mum died when I was 19 and I'm quite matter of fact about it most of the time, but I guess he just tapped into the sadness yesterday.

So today I promise i will not eat cheese, chocolate or chocolate mini rolls - only things which are on plan will pass these lips!!! xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy birthday gorgeous lady by the way!!! xxxxx

Fairy ~ go you lady!!! You can really tell a difference well done, :) Yeahhhh xxx

Ahhhbhhhhhh Christy this made me really smile and want to cry for you ( in a good way) very well done hun, yayyyy it's such an amazing feeling to fit back in old clothes.. now remember how that feels like and we can't cheat no more because those clothes that now fit will only get loose more quickly ;) proud of you miss Christy xxx

Thanks girlies. I have two kids. Kyle is 9 and Elizah is 6. I'm going to have steak and salad for my bday meal tonight. Ill get back on track tomorrow ha ha. It's my wee treat. X

Mmmmm steak....nom nom nom!!!! Having a massive struggle today to stop myself from picking at cheese. Really fighting going and helpin myself to Sam's treats.

Enjoy your meal tonight lovely - you deserve the treat!!!! Xxx

Eeeeep it's weigh in night tonight. Not lookin forward to it at all!!
Xxxxxx

Helllooooo my lovely!! Well weighed my fat ass this morning and guess what....I'm exactly the bloody same so it's not lookin good for me either ha!!! Don't worry, it was your b'day and you had a blow out. As long as we both get back on the wagon it'll just be a blip xxxxx

Exactly my hunny bunch. Just think how far we have come anyways. X

I'm sending lots of good luck your way :D hopefully you will have done better than you think!! By the way I had the chocolate shake warm today as I needed warning up and it was soooo nice xxx

Thanks Christy. I'm not expecting much to be honest but we shall see how it goes and I shall update ASAP. X

Well fingers crossed!!!!

I've just had a really embarrassing thing happen - I'm currently on the train commuting between work and home and I've been staring at this guy for ages thinking I knew him from somewhere...just realised who he is....I only snogged his face off on his stag night (I didn't realise at the time, was very very drunk). Was about 7 years ago and he's just said hi so he damn well knows who I am (we used to work together). I'm dying here!!!! ha ha ha ha xxx

Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha. Love it. Give him a wink and a cleavage flash you hottie Christy. Xxxx

Well I've weighed myself and I'm still exactly the same - feeling horribly bloated and convinced my period is about to arrive albeit a week early - but I'm getting the cramps and the munchies so all the signs are there :(

Fairy577 said:
Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha. Love it. Give him a wink and a cleavage flash you hottie Christy. Xxxx

Ha ha ha I was way too embarrassed!!! I went bright red - he must have thought I was a right wierdo!!! Trouble is I've been doing that commute for 15 years so I regularly see old faces on the journey. Note to self: stop staring!!! Ha ha!! xx

Ha ha brilliant. Well I had my weigh in. 6lbs off so can't complain. That's 30lbs off in 6 weeks. :) xxx

Fabulous Claire!!!!! That's brilliant news :) woop!!!! Soooo pleased :D

Had a smoked salmon 2 egg omlette for tea so salmon wasn't on plan but not terrible. That's it now all the temptation has gone from the house - going cold turkey now and going to weigh everything I eat so I make sure I'm spot on plan. Hopefully may get a whoosh next week like I did last time. I don't think it's too bad to have a blip 11 weeks in - as long as I don't gain I can live with that. Bracing myself for a lecture off my CDC lol!!!

Like Sharon has said before "it's a marathon not a race" and it's the end result that counts. I'll bloody prove I can do it and I know I will get there. Nick the Nurse said some really lovely things to me tonight and helped me see that even though I've had a blip I'm still a very different person to who I was 3 months ago - that person would have eaten enough to feed a whole family!! Ha ha!! xxx

Well done to you both. Like you said we all have blips but least none of us have put the weight back on. Keep it up ladies, we will get there eventually!!! xxx

I'm on a mission to see how much weight I can lose before the end of the month. Have a road trip to Thurso with my best mates who are all male. Want to be at least a stone lighter!! Lets totally stick to the plan and get an amazing weightloss this month girls. X

Back