I'll prove I can do it!!

Oh yes now that sounds like a plan!!!! I have been 100% do far today and have no intention of going off plan when I get home - feeling totally back in focus. TOTM has arrived so my hormonal cravings have stopped so hoping for a big loss in the next week. Just hope I break even when I have WI - I'd be happy with that after such a shitty week. We can do this girls!!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Arrrgghhh the dreaded WI in an hour.....I feel ill!!!! xx

Well considering I have had such a horrendous week and it's time of the month I have still lost 2lbs - don't have time for any food tonight because Original Date Guy wants me to go over to his to watch a DVD...I'm a little bit excited because there is a definate spark with this one :) xxx

Jebus Cripes wifie I canna keep up with you!!! Ha ha. Well done on the weightloss! Yeahhhhhh!! Who is original date guy? Is this Mr Big?
I managed to fit into a 16 dress today. Ok I shoehorned myself into it but it still fit me. The jacket is a 14 too but I can't do it up. Still Nae bad for being an uncomfy 20 to 22 6 weeks ago. :) Excuse the lack of makeup and crap hair ha ha. Xxxxx

Attachments

• image-3525220488.jpg
    image-3525220488.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 88
  • image-2605551996.jpg
    image-2605551996.jpg
    457.4 KB · Views: 87
Found your diary! Well done on losing 2lbs this week, and good luck for your date......

Whitwhooooooooo who is this foxy lady?!!!! Oh Claire how brill does it feel??? God I wish I could get in my size 16 dress but I'm nowhere near yet - what a buzz!!!!

How are you doing, I'm back on track now and the scales say I'm 16st8 this morning. I'm really hoping to be in the 15s in the next fortnight - got a night out with the girls next weekend so whilst I know I'll have a few drinks I'm determined not to eat any rubbish on the way home xxxx

DollyBeth said:
Found your diary! Well done on losing 2lbs this week, and good luck for your date......

Well howdy Dolly!!! Welcome to my ramblings :D Here's to a 100% day lovely xxxx

Well as Saturday draws to a close I've had a better Saturday than last week but still struggled. I definately find it harder being at home, and cooking for my son is so hard! I had a couple of cocktail sausages and picked at prawns, cheese and crab sticks. Not great for fat or calorie content but it could have been worse. I did have a can of Coke Zero as a treat and immediately started eying up my son's chocolate mini rolls - I managed to resist though....

Need to keep myself super busy tomorrow and stick as close to plan as possible. I know it would be easy to not have cheese and other treats in the house but that's not fair on my little boy - he's a normal weight and eats a balanced diet so don't see why he should suffer because 'mum's on a diet'. I grew up having to give up treats when my mum was on one of her crazy diets and I am sure a lot of my weight issues can be traced back to then. I just need to educate myself to have more self control. I am getting better though, I am hopeful that I can crack this finally!! Will have only taken me 40 years to learn self control ha ha!!!

Tucked up in bed watching a film, would like to see if I can get down to about 16st5 this week, I've got a big girls night out next week and would love to wear a dress I used to wear a few years ago. I can get in it but could do with losing a bit off my chest for it to be a best fit. It already fits better than it did the last time I wore it though and definately shows off my curves.

My first big target is in sight...I drew this up on Lea's advice and it's been a brilliant motivator...hard to imagine it but the next one will probably see me get down to 13 stone which feels unreal. I haven't been that weight since my early 20s.

Attachments

• image-4063659220.png
    image-4063659220.png
    842.9 KB · Views: 72
This is brilliant! I am so impressed and spurred on to also get into the 16's. I see what you mean about the chart as well! Don't worry about giving your son some treats, as you say it is better he grows up thinking everything is okay in moderation and there should be no guilt or shame attached to certain foods. You can avoid those things until you reach goal! Xx

Thank u!!!! I know I can ramble on in this diary but I find it really helps to get my thoughts out in the open. Like most of us big girls I have a lot of issues and a bad relationship with food and sick of losing weight and putting it back on so determined to crack the yo yoing once and for all.

I have to say the chart was an inspired piece of advice from Lea and it's probably been the major tool I've used to keep going - well that and this fab forum! I really think I would have fallen off the wagon by now and still be 21 stone.

This diet seems a lot more personal this time, perhaps because normal diet clubs need you to attend group meetings and there are always individuals there who don't take their need to lose weight seriously - not what you need when you have a whopping 10 stone to lose. This forum is a lot more sensible and mature, plus filled with some amazing individuals :)

Ohhhh look at me being all philosophical ha ha!! Just used my son as an excuse to get out of a date with Nick the Nurse tonight, feeling guilty, I need to grow a pair and tell him I don't see us progressing any further..... Xxx

Oooft fell off the wagon bigtime over the weekend. Ended up hammered whist eating about ten bags of nuts and Chinese food after seeing slash. Gadz!! Ill have to be super good to get any kind of loss. Slash was awwsome. How is everyone else doing? X

Pic I took earlier. I'm starting to see the difference now. I want into the 15s so so bad!! Xxxxx

Attachments

• image-2565902303.jpg
    image-2565902303.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 76
Oh my days who is this babe before me?!!!! Omg Claire you look awesome!!! So soooooo proud of you lady :) I can't believe the change in you - Mr T's jaw is going to hit the floor when he returns from his travels!!!!

I'm doing good - still obsessed with cheese and grapes and must admit to eating chocolate today but I've just had my official WI and i've lost another 4lbs so pretty chuffed with that. 7lbs to shift and I'll be in the 15s! I've got a girls night out on Saturday and I am going to have a drink but I'm going to try and stick to vodka with soda. I'm setting myself the target of being in the 15s in the next fortnight...arrggghhhh xxxx

You know what without sounding up my own ass i am looking at that third pic thinking hey, clairey you look Nae too bad!! He he. Ach it does us good to let loose once in a while. I'm wondering if Mr T will even notice. Not sure if I'm feeling it anymore with the emails. I'm all a bit confused just now with the man situation to be honest. :( xxx

You lost another 4!! Wow that's super awesome. I new to start chugging more water. X

Just take it a step at a time. I don't know what's up with me at the moment because I'm making excuses not to see Nick the Nurse who is a really nice guy, then there is Original Date guy who I swing between liking and despising (at the moment I despise him but I'll prob think he's ace next week) plus I'm flirting with this other guy at the min. It's like I like the attention but as soon as they show real interest I don't want them. I've never been like that!!! I'm such a d##k, it will probably blow up in my face and I'll end up with nobody.

I think the most important thing is to get our heads around the fact we are not going to be fatties anymore! That is a huge life change and will effect our lives in a massive way....feels unreal doesn't it?!! xxxx

Ugh I know how you feel Christy. I went to the gig with one of my male best friends. We have been friends for 3 years but had a wee thing when we first met. He ended up going back to his ex who he had kids with which I totally understood. Long story shirt they split 6 months later and we became best friends no emotion in that way at all. We have been so close for about a year now. He has a girlfriend who I have yet to meet but he's happy and I'm dead chuffed for him. We had a wicked time but I felt jealous when he was going back to his girlfriend! What in the **** is wrong with me!! I ain't ever felt like that about him before! I know he cares about me and I care about him but I don't understand why I am jealous. Don't get me wrong I would never tell him this as I haven't seen him this happy in so long. Kinda sucks for me though. :( xxx

Christy maybe we should ban ourselves of men ha ha. We like the bad ones or the ones we can't have. X

Ha ha!! I think your right there Claire! Oh my days I fell off the wagon big time last night - went to see John Bishop - got drunk and ended up eating toast and cheddars when I got home. I have felt so poorly today and I'm shattered. Definitely having a mong night in front of the tv. Big night out tomorrow night so as long as I don't eat rubbish I will consider the night a success ;) how u doing lovely?? xxxx

Dreading weigh in in Tues. I have been shockingly bad the past week. I have asked to go in food as I'm a bit bored on the ss alone. Hoping the getting something to eat though wont knock the weightloss out of sync. X

Back