I'll prove I can do it!!

Christy have a herbal laxative. That will sort you oot. X

Fairy577 said:
Nik I replied to your post but I will say n here again. You look bloody brilliant an what a pretty lady you are. Christy I has totally missed you too gorgeous. College is about to get mental so will need to get Mr T over for a coffee, black, no sugar. :(
Makes a change from beer. Ooo we love compliments from daddy long legs. I had a few nice compliments from make friends the other day. One asked where the rest of me has gone and the other asked if I had been got washed as I had shrunk. Love it. Xxx

Ahhh that is such willpower missy - love it!! Yeah the compliments were great :) I'm absolutely loving the comment about you shrinking in the wash, it's a brilliant way to put it. Daddy Longlegs had been doing some research tonight and is thinking of doing it for 6 weeks just to give him a kickstart.

Just been round to Original Date Guy's place and had a drink and chilled out watching tv - he wasn't a tit this time and we were back to having good banter. I had texted Nick the Nurse earlier to tell him I don't see us getting into a relationship, he was bombarding me with texts, really clingy and freaked me out. I definitely made the right choice there!!! Wot a weirdo!!!

Oh also managed to finally go to the loo so feel a LOT better :) xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh love a good poop ha ha ha. Check you out with all this male attention. Slut. Ha ha I'm kidding. X

Ha ha ha!!! Well not sure about that - just me and Original Date guy are becoming quite good mates these days and I like chilling out with him. Nick the Nurse had to go, he was really starting to do my head in and way too clingy and needy. The new guy is a bit of a sweetheart though - I'm seeing him next weekend as he's taking his son away for half term.

Diet wise I've been good - stuck to it all 100%. Had a horrible day which put me off food. Although seeing Greg Davies tonight was brilliant and just what I needed!! Can't beat a good laugh to put thing into perspective xxxx

Arrggghhh it's WI tonight....I'm scared because I know I've done rubbish!!! xxx

Well I've lost one whole pound! I'm actually massively relieved that I recorded a loss after what has been a really naughty week. I have no plans to go out at all for the next 9 days so going to try my utmost to get into the 15s or as close as I can :)

Had a bouquet delivered today! It's the first time a man has ever done that :D xxxx

Ooo who sent you the flowers? That is uber cute. I ain't had that done in a while either. Woe is me ha ha. I have a weekend away this weekend and have been doing pretty ***** with the diet in te past couple weeks. Just a wee slip up. Ill be back in track again to get in the 15s. Xxx
Well done on the loss. A loss is a loss gorgeous. X

Hello lovely!! It was Daddy Longlegs who sent me the flowers - I was so stressed out on Friday he sent me them to cheer me up, what a sweetheart?!!! I've never had proper flowers delivered sent by a man before...my ex's have been more inclined to buy the garage/supermarket variety. It was a lovely gesture :)

Well I'm still 16st4, been really struggling to get back on it. I've done my whole shop for the week now so I am not going to pick today I've promised myself that, I'm sick of the scales not budging. Come on lady we can do this - here's to a big effort this week to get into the 15s!!! I've done my shop to the end of the week and have made sure there is nothing to snack on lol....although I'm baking a cake for one of my team tonight....help!!! xxx

Just got back from my WI, I've amazingly lost 2lbs this week which is a bloody miracle if I'm honest. Been working long long hours and hardly been drinking any water so I've eaten so much that I shouldn't have.

After a bit of a crises think I've decided to start weighing all my food again and sticking strictly to the list. I've let things slip and started eating a lot of things that I am not allowed so its amazing I've still had losses, realistically I could have gained. As well as weighing I am keeping a food diary again and writing down everything I eat. Going to go for a walk this afternoon too and I am going to make sure I drink plenty of water. Definitely time to get back to the basics and take this diet seriously as at this rate I'm going to fall way short of my Christmas target of 14st.

Hope everyone is ok xxxxx

Well done on the 2lb loss, that's great. I'm feeling the pressure of Christmas too - shame I didn't feel it last night as a glugged a whole bottle of red wine though!

Have you tried my fitness pal? I have it on my phone and log all my food / calories everyday. The database is amazing, has almost every food I have ever searched for, even cambridge products!!

Now I've moved to step 3 on 1000 calories, it's a godsend and so easy to use. Otherwise I would spend ages trying to work out how many calories I've eaten.

Ahh yes I have fitness pal in my phone too, I've been using it to plot my weight loss as I like having a visual chart with a nice line going down :) I had no idea you could log Cambridge products on there - you learn something every day - thank you!!!!

Just inputted my 2 products of the day and finished my first litre of water. I'm determined to get back on track and get my original drive back xxx

Yay I have finally managed to drink 2 litres of water during the day for the first time on this diet...it's only taken me 4 months!!!

I've stuck to plan religiously all day, weighed out my chicken, broccoli and cauli for tea so I'm certain I've only had what I should. One day down, 2 to go before I'm hopefully back in ketosis - happy days! :) xxxx

Well 1 litre of water down and so far had a warm chocolate shake and spicy tomato soup - on target for a 100% weekend. I'm going out for a drink later but driving so will stick to fizzy water.

Made my boy some cheese on toast for lunch and a little bit proud that I didn't eat any cheddar - its been a major weakness for weeks now. Starting to think I might be back in the zone now at long last!!

Weighed myself this morning and scales said 16st1...yippee!!! I'm 2lbs off completing my first target. I've drawn up a second target chart which is my bit push to Christmas. I'd bloody love to get to 14st and if I can keep this focus going I don't see any reason why I won't get there
- I will prove I can do it!!!! xxx

I am in the 15s woooohoooo!! Scales tell me I'm 15st13, so I'm only just there...but I'm there! Right - must keep the focus going to make sure I'm comfortably in them for WI on Saturday :D x

Well done you! That's fantastic, keep going! :happy096:

Thanks everyone :D Well I'm just about to put another 100% day behind me - took my cousin to Costa this afternoon and treated her to a b'day mocha and a big slab of cake and I sat there with my black Americano feeling really quite proud of myself for not indulging....I LOVE CAKE!!! But then it's cake that got me in this mess and frankly it's just not worth it.

I was fitted for a new bra and I've gone from a 40E to a 38DD, no wonder my boobs were rattling around in my old bras!! I bought some cheap ones from Asda and a really pretty one from Next. I also bought some belts from Next and was gobsmacked that the large is now way too big and had to buy medium, I'm on the cusp of moving into a size that I have not been since my early 20s and that feels pretty incredible I can tell you.

I'm very close to getting into size 16 skinny jeans that my friend donated to me when i started this diet and I also have a gorgeous size 16 black pencil skirt that I used to wear back in the 90s and I used to feel brill in - I think if I can drop into the 14s it will fit!!! It looks great with killer heels and looks good as new.

Mind you it's true what people have said on here - I still think and go for clothes that I would have gone for when I was 5 stone heavier. My cousin had to steer me in the right direction a few times because i find it so difficult to try on clothes meant for 'normal' people as I don't see myself that way xx

It's another morning and another loss....15st11 this morning!!! Getting back to basics is proving that I'd got way to complacent and bad habits had crept in which was slowing my progress. It's looking like its going to be a massive loss when I got for my official WI on Saturday morning :D Look at my chart.....

I have a new one all ready for tomorrow, I have to say I thought I wouldn't reach this so target - willpower is an amazing thing! Wont be long until I have lost 5st on CDC at this rate, although I am 5st lighter than I was in May :) x

Attachments

• image-3316645763.png
    image-3316645763.png
    864.8 KB · Views: 51
Christy!!! I am so so proud if you. Well my diet had gone tits up as was away for the whole weekend but you know what it was totally worth it. There is no way I will be in the 15s when I get weighed tonight but I'm going to get back onto it today. Had a wicked time away. Here is a couple pics from the weekend. I'm such an attention whore ha ha ha. X

Attachments

• image-467969206.jpg
    image-467969206.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 64
  • image-1110818604.jpg
    image-1110818604.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 63
  • image-552886138.jpg
    image-552886138.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 54
Fairy!!!! Yay you're back!!! Your photos are ace
- looks like you've had a wicked weekend :D

Just get back on it asap, we all need to have a life and not let this diet rule us - the main thing is we keep chipping away.

I've had a really quiet weekend and I'm off this week as the kiddie winkle is on half term. We're off to see Madagascar 3 later at the flicks and I don't know who is more excited - Sam or me lol!!

I decided to get back on it almost like this is a new diet and ive been recording everything and weighing my chicken, etc at night - my portions had got a lot bigger than they should be so it's been good to get perspective back. It's TOTM and I've lost half a stone since WI on Saturday so this week looks like its going to be a biggie - I am back in ketosis as of this morning (I haven't been in ketosis for 3 bloody weeks). The key was water, I wasn't drinking anywhere near enough but I'm religiously drinking 2.5 Litres a day this week.

Good luck this week gorgeous - you'll get back on it I'm sure :) xxxxxx

Back