I'll prove I can do it!!

My over indulgence yesterday was wine and I am paying for it with a headache today. When I have wine I eat and I had 6 crackers and 2 sausages! Random I know! I can't believe I'm still 8st 13 today. So a very careful day for me today. Fair big hugs you did the right thing. In these situations it's a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't. Your friend will realise this and know you told him because you are a good friend.

Ladies, it sounds like we're all struggling these last few days.

Right come on, we can do this! We can't let these blips get the better of us. We've already proven we're strong and determined, so let's keep going! (I think I'm saying this more for my own benefit but need to say it out loud and see it written in black and white)

And if we're good now, we can allow ourselves to enjoy Christmas day - that's what I reckon anyway...

Does it sound bad that I feel so much better it's not just me? I'm wondering if it's the freezing weather mixed with christmas looming that's playing havoc with our brains?! I suspect I'm just justifying my rubbish willpower!!

Since my previous post I've eaten a bag of frazzles and 2 mini babybelle....I'm ashamed.....

xx

Ok so plans tonight have completely changed - I'm off out with a boy and yes I will be having a drink so I'm going to have poached egg on toast for tea. I'm giving blood in the morning so will have some proper porridge as u have to eat a decent breakfast before giving blood. Think I'm going to have to brace myself for my first gain since starting this diet xx

I'm blaming the time of year and the cold. I have a weigh I'm next tues and the plan is to maintain till 8th jan. **** not eating and drinking over the Xmas period. I just want to maintain. That will do me nicely. X

I'm feeling the same - I have my team Christmas party and leaving drinks next week plus going out loads at lunchtimes with people who want to see me before I go - my last day is 28th and a lot of people are off work then. Im then into xmas and ive got a crazy NYE planned, then im doing my induction and got to go to London so meeting up for cocktails with my lovely Norwegian friend :)

I have said the maximum I will allow myself to out on is 7lbs - I know I can shift that in a week. It's such a hard time to diet xxxx

I plan to not put in but I'm not arsed if I don't lose anything to be honest. We need to be realistic and I'm still making better choices than I did in the past. Lets stop giving ourselves a hard time ladies. We can totally get back in track but let's cut ourselves a little slack. Not too much though ha ha. X

Wise words!! I've had a big ponder and decided to ease off CD for the Christmas period. The date on Weds went really well and I'm out for a meal with him tonight. I've got lunch dates in my diary for every day next week with colleagues wanting to go out before i go. That coupled with Xmas I've decided I'm going to calorie count until after NY and then get back on it once the celebrations r over. I'm sure I will be psyched up by then.

I think sometimes we can just give ourselves too much of a hard time when all we should do is go with the flow. That said I don't want to pile the weight on and undo the good work so I won't be silly.

The new guy is so lovely - I surprised myself how much I enjoyed his company! :) xxxx

Keep giving yourself that hard time christy - ultimately you'll thank yourself . I think calorie counting is a sound idea if you ensure you write down everything meticulously.

Lots of us struggling right now . I am being very stern with myself

Diet has gone completely out the window!

My heed is in a bin with men!

However on a good note I'm not eating that badly and I aim to get properly back in it after I finish with new year. I have been super busy. I have now ended up having a bit of naughty fun with a friend. I know I know I'm a bad bad girl but bugger me its been a stress reliever all round and he's good in the sack. Ha ha. Xxxx

I seriously think u and me have the same life Claire ha ha ha!!!

I've not dieted for a week, I've not put any weight on so I'm happy with that and I've been very naughty drinking LOTS of wine and eating far too many treats, 27 Dec I am back on it like a car bonnet and will do the big push to lose the last 3 stone.

Men-wise I have been dating someone for the last week but I told him last night I don't really see us being together so back to square one...then I went straight round to Original Date Guy's place and spent the night (prob best to call him Mr W), there's nothing in it, just some fun but it happens A LOT!! Mr P (the guy I broke up with) was very intense and told me he loved me - ha ha ha ha!!! He doesn't even know me!!!!! That was enough to make me run for the hills lol xxxx

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha Christy we are too similar its totally ridiculous!! I have managed to get myself into a love hexagon never mind triangle. My friend who I am having a bit I fun with we shall call him Mr M. This was te one I went to see slash with him and felt jealous he went back to the gf but I didn't say anything because he was so happy with her. Anyways he's finished with the gf and we spend so much time together so it just kind if happened.
Then there is Mr T who I thought I had feelings for but I'm so unsure! We have been friends for 16 years and we don't know if we live eachother in just a brother sister kind of way or more than that. It's cool as I can be open with him about this. He's spending Xmas day here with my folks and kids.
Then there was a guy who I had a relationship with about a year ago who I found out was in a 13 year relationship with someone. I was angry with myself as I totally fell for him and continued seeig him till last year. He has now left his Mrs for me! WTF!! I didn't ask him to do this!! Confused!!
We shall call him Mr K.
Then there is Mr H who I had a bit of a fling with (just fun) who has also been in touch. Total heed fry!! Ha ha ha ha. Love a bit of drama!! Xx

Oooft **** Xmas. I feel like ***** and have managed to gain 5lbs. Back on it again tomorrow and try and be good on Xmas day. This time of yea is a nightmare! I must get rid of that 5lbs and at least maintain!! X

I know Christmas is a minefield of temptation! I've put 3lbs on so far - I'm sticking to 900 calories a day until Christmas day then 2 days of normal Christmas fun then I'm back on it 100% from Thursday. I'm not going to stress because all of this will be put right, to be honest the thought of food and drink is making my stomach churn and I'm already feeling like I can't be bothered eating rich food. It's mental how my attitude to food has changed massively.

Today I'm having a big clean before Christmas, I'm working tomorrow so all the prep has to be finished today. Taking my son to winter wonderland this afternoon and he's super excited...a little part of me is dreading him asking father Christmas for a random new present that I won't have got him lol!!! He did that last year!

Also got to nip into town - trying to get my mits on Madagascan prawns is proving an impossible task...M&S us my last hope....Christmas is way too stressful lol xxxx

Morning ladies! I've had a good chuckle reading about your recent dating experiences! Sounds like you ladies are having fun!

Food/diet wise: it is seriously hard work with the amount of food and wine around. And boy the number of social events to negotiate! Enjoy!

Merry Xmas ladies. Hope you all have a wicked day. Smoochies and hugs. Xxx

Happy happy Christmas everybody!!! Hope you're all having a wonderful day :) I'm streaming with cold but still loving how excited and happy my little man is xxx

Omg - today's meal has completely finished me off and I am seriously looking forward to returning to a life of space food...what a difference 2 weeks makes!! I am totally fed up with rich food and my tummy is protesting at all this normal food. Don't think I've put on that much though and all my new size 16 clothes are fitting - role on being in a size 14 shortly :)

Oh and I appear to have acquired a boyfriend over the last week - its true what they say - it happens when u least expect it! xx

Christy we must be in sync as I was just about to post the same thing. I feel totally sick and can't wait to get back on the diet tomorrow. I have a night out tomorrow night and fri night but I'm tempted to lie about tomorrow and say my kidneys are still a bit dodgy so I can get rid of the bloating before Friday. My tummy looks huge!!
Checks you with te boyfriend. I am now on the lookout for fresh meat. :) so who's the new boyfriend? How exciting. X

Back