I'll prove I can do it!!

Lol I think we were twins separated at birth ha!!! I've just had enough of eating, the thought of going back to just shakes and soup makes me feel healthier somehow - which is a bit mental I know. Funny how our habits have changed so drastically.

Met the new guy a few days ago (Mr A) and at first I thought he was just another waste of time but he's proved to be quite the opposite. Really thoughtful and kind, I really like him - he is so blunt too and like the male equivalent of me, really makes me laugh because he says things I am thinking :) Very early days but it's looking promising xxxx

Aw that's brilliant. Well done you. Well Mr M and I the one who I ended up sleeping with are just back to friends. It's a long story but cut short we thought it best to stop it as we don't want to be with eachother. I had Mr T over for Xmas lunch with the kids and my family. We had a lovely day but we are still no further on in the situation. Mr K has been told to get to France. I'm going out on fri night with a female friend so I'm going to have fun with her and all men can bugger off. I'm not feeling men at the moment. You think I'll be able to lose a stone before Friday? Ha ha ha: x

Ha ha ha ha!!! Probably a bit optimistic even on CD!!! We r going to smash this diet in the next few weeks and look fabulous :D

My girls (and my gay mates) always come before men; always have, always will. I'm seriously thinking about letting Mr A meet my family soon; he'd get on like a house on fire with my brother in law and I know my Pops will like him, not sure if it's a bit soon though xxx

Wow! Ladies! Talk about "man magnets"!! You seem to have been having a very interesting lead up to Christmas Day!! On the food/diet front I am with you! I am so looking forward to the little powered packets instead of food! And lovely plain water!!

I am feeling you there Kira. I feel full of rubbish bit i woke up starving this morning!! Still water will have to do me and I will treat myself to a soup at lunchtime. X

Ok so I have not been completely 100% today but I have been a **** ton better than I have been the past few days and feeling so much better for it. Have a couple more nights out to go then that's be back in ss to get my ass in gear. X

Arrgggh I've had a disaster of a day - 2 cookies, one choc biscuit, one 10" Hawaiian pizza and a bottle of the red....in the words is Craig Revel Hallwood....DISASTER DARLING!!! On the plus side I am massively loved up and Mr A treats me like a princess :D :D :D xxx

****** you make me sick with your happiness!! Ha ha I'm kidding I'm glad it is all going good. I'm giving you and I until the 2nd if jan then we are starting again on this diet properly right!!! X

Awh! That's lovely Christy!! Er! Not the pizza and red wine! The loved up bit!! I had an over eating day yesterday and feel like a tick as my husband would say. Prick me with a pin and I'd pop!

Time to get back to fighting the fat again.

Ha ha ha yeah I am super happy at the moment; he met my Dad and Son yesterday and I'm going for tea at his house tomorrow and meeting his teenage daughter - so looks like it is all going in the right direction for a change!

Diet has been terrible, we ended up going out for a Chinese yesterday and I am staying at my friend's tonight and she's cooking meatballs and pasta for tea, obv don't know what the bf will be cooking tomorrow so I am going to start back on CD 100% on 3 January - I start a new job on 2 jan and have to go to London and have lunch with part of my team so seems sensible to start CD after then. It's going to b tough going but I'm determined to get back on focus and lose the last couple of stone :) xxxx

Makes sense to wait to start cd until later in the week. Get the social stuff and new job meetings out of the way.

Now I'm hardly one to give sage advice given my own imperfections particularly on the weightloss but being loved up can be seriously damaging to the waistline so be careful on portions if you can.

Wise words Kira - I've decided I am SSing when I go back on plan as want to get myself sorted asap, the bf is an amazing cook but he knows my weightloss is important to me so I'll make sure he reigns in the portions tomorrow. He wants to lose weight in the NY so hopefully he'll be wanting to avoid eating out for a little while xxx

That's great he's a good cook you'll both enjoy cooking up,healthy quality foods and still lose weight!! I think 2013 is going to be a very exciting year for you! Goodness I sound like mystic meg!!

That's great he's a good cook you'll both enjoy cooking up,healthy quality foods and still lose weight!! I think 2013 is going to be a very exciting year for you! Goodness I sound like mystic meg!!

LOL. :8855:

Klairvoyant Kira
Psykhic Kira

(I tried to find one that started with K but nothing popped out of the thesaurus!)

Partners that can cook - I have one of those. Used to cook for the army - still does, if left unattended... :rolleyes: We should have had at least 10 kids. :D

Glad things are going well, Christy x

CAN'T.......EAT........ANYMORE.......... GONNA....... EXPLODE!!!!!!!!
Tell my kids and family I love them if the inevitable does happen and I actually pop from the amount I have consumed over the holidays. Saying that I did look pretty good for my Xmas night out I thought. I ain't worn a short dress in about 15 years. I did get quite a bit of attention that night. :)

Attachments

• image-1765668815.jpg
    image-1765668815.jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 91
Hahahahahaha!!!! Oh that did make me chuckle! Well I'm with you on that score - Lord knows what I weigh but it won't be pretty! I start my new job today so I am off to the Big Smoke, I am back on plan tomorrow and can't bloody wait as I can feel I have put weight on. My skinnies still fit though so I'm not a total lard ass.

You looked amazing missy! Love the dress!!! xxxx

Back on plan today and holy Kamoly I am struggling like fook! I need to go down some water. I have had a soup ad a cup of tea so far and all I want to do is eat that really fine tuna panini I just made for my kids. X

All I gotta say is oooohhhh mr - A hey hey hey I'm so happy for u xxxxxxx

Right I got together some courage this morning and stepped on the scales for the first time in a while.....as suspected I have gained a fair bit....15st7!! Yesterday would have been a 100% day if I hadn't eaten a bar of dairy milk after the bf went home - it was bloody midnight and I wasn't even hungry so don't know why I did it!!!

So I've had a hard word with myself - I've got a week before WI, if I am totally focused I can pull it round and get close to what I was before the Christmas festivities. I have a month before my best mate's b'day out in Manc, I'm going to introduce the bf to all my mates then so I want to look amazing - if I totally focus I can surely get close to 14st??

Things with the bf are going amazingly well and he is so brilliant - he has given me a key to his place and has asked me to think about moving in in the next 6 months or so, I've told him I'll think about it but don't want to rush anything - talk about being swept off my feet lol xxxx

Back