I'll prove I can do it!!

Do you think to try and lose 2 stone before 23rd march is unrealistic? X

I don't think it is unrealistic Fairy (if you stick to CD/SS 100% between now and then. I think it is doable as average lose is about a stone a month on a vlcd. However, the more you have to lose it is possible the loss would be 28lbs. I am concerned that if you set yourself X amount to lose by X date you may be disappointed on the weeks the scale is not showing higher loss on the scales. Would a better approach (easier said than done!) not be to aim for 100% days between now and 23 March because if you are 100%you will lose weight. That way you will not be disappointed in the same way as wanting to see X number on the scale on 23 March. Does that make sense?

Wooooohooooo I am 15st this morning!!! Here's to a 100% day today....I am determined to claw back my Christmas weight gain by Sunday and officially be back in the 14s again :D xxx

Nice one Christy. I just went on my scales and I think I have lost that 5lb gain I had over Xmas already. Yas!! Scales are saying I'm down to 15st5lbs! 6 lbs off but I don't know if my scales are the same as my Cambridge Advisers. We shall see on Tuesday. This weekend is gonna be hard!!! X

We sure are Kira!! How you getting on Kira? Can I ask how much you have lost? X

Hi Fairy, I'm combining S&S products with food as I am trying to increase exercise and I do two sessions with a personal trainer. I lost 23 pounds from Sept to just before Christmas but gained over Christmas so the 2012 is recorded as a 21 pound loss. I've around a stone to go. I use the S&S as a tool to help with counting calories on MFP. I would like to try and just do a week of S&S to get me into the 8's but as I am exercising and have a BMI under 25 it really isn't a sensible approach. I guess this way I am going to be learning to maintain rather than reach target and then struggle in maintaining. Think this last bit is going to be really hard work!

I'm in the 14s!!!!!!!! I'm back to my pre-Christmas weight of 14st13 so chuffed to bits xxx

I had 2 cheese strings last night ha ha. My scales are saying I'm down 7lbs so I'm really hoping this is true. X

Hahahahahaha - oh I had an 2 x options hot chocolate, a glass of red wine, a 4 finger kitkat and some cheddar cheese. I am being super strict now for the rest of the weekend to try and make sure I don't gain because of it! It is of course totally the fault of this terrible snow and nothing to do with my lack of willpower lol xxxx

Christy we are terrible.

Kira keep at it Hunny. How long have you been on the CD for?

Casswass hitting the 16s was amazing for me. How long have you been doing the cd for? X

Casswass hitting the 16s was amazing for me. How long have you been doing the cd for? X

Hi Fairy - this is day 9 I think - started on Thursday 10th Jan. Lost 10lbs in first week, so 5 or more will get me there! Can't wait to be in 14's really - I start looking 'normal' then - still chunky but ok, if you know what I mean?

How are you getting on?

Aw cass well done that's an amazing weight loss. I have been on it since sept but the last couple months I have been so bad. I have still lost 3 stone but it could have been more if I stuck at it. X

Ha ha totally. I can see a massive difference in pics though. My 1st pic I have is absolutely disgusting!! I took a pic of me at 18st 11 in my underwear as I had to have it as a reminder I would never be that big again. X

How's abouts we do a before and after pic on here so far ladies? I ain't seen pics in a whole and it might keep is motivated. Xx

Ok need to fess up the last 2 or 3 days I have not been on plan. No binges but way too much carbs and .....wine!!! I swear its this snow making me want to hibernate and eat and drink in front of wood/coal burning stove!!

In answer to your question Fairy I was doing vlcd (switched from cd to S&S) from Sep to Dec the odd planned no carb meals during Dec and then Christmas ......and again brilliantly for over a week and now....gotta get my buzz back.

Back