I'll prove I can do it!!

Casswass said:
Yay!, in the 14's! Well done!

I can't wait to be in the 16's :-/ hopefully Wednesday, providing I don't go mad and give in to the food envy and drink lust!

I know - I'm super chuffed!!! I have every confidence u will get there this week :) Stay strong, stay focused and u will lose a stone a month - how motivating is that??!!! Keep the faith :D xxx

Fairy577 said:
How's abouts we do a before and after pic on here so far ladies? I ain't seen pics in a whole and it might keep is motivated. Xx

Ahhh u know I'm so wishing I'd done an underwear shot now. I'm still not great but do much better than I was!! xxx

Kira said:
Ok need to fess up the last 2 or 3 days I have not been on plan. No binges but way too much carbs and .....wine!!! I swear its this snow making me want to hibernate and eat and drink in front of wood/coal burning stove!!

In answer to your question Fairy I was doing vlcd (switched from cd to S&S) from Sep to Dec the odd planned no carb meals during Dec and then Christmas ......and again brilliantly for over a week and now....gotta get my buzz back.

Kira STOP!!!!!! U know that u need to draw a line under it now and stop the bad habits creeping in - I'm far from perfect but u r way too close to goal to throw it away now.

Sit down and draw up a list of why u r doing this, buy urself a target item of clothing, and a chart to knock of the pounds as they disappear. U will get u'r mojo back - its just u'r brain self sabotaging.

I do think there is an instinct in us all that when the cold weather sets in we need to put on weight to cope - I truly believe it is an instinct that hasn't evolved as we have built nice warm houses and all our home comforts. We all know we don't need to put on weight to cope with the cold these days, but our instincts haven't evolved quick enough.

So let u'r mind take control, pull it back - U CAN DO THIS!!!!! xxxxxx

Kira you could take a copy of my photo and put it on your fridge. That will stop you munching ha ha..

Well as I am pretty much snowed in I have been having a massive sort out. I've gone through all my wardrobe and drawers and pulled out everything which was too big. All the clothes that actually fit now have lots of room lol. Going to sort them into 3 piles; one for eBay, the other to take to Cash for Clothes and the last for the bin. Need to raise some money!!! xxxx

Ooo good plan Christy. I tried on my size 16 skinny jeans. I can get them on but they are tight round my belly but I can get them on. My stomach is my massive problem area.
My friend who lost her baby on my bday in sept is doing a swap and shop to raise funds for SANDS. So I will e swapping all my bigger clobber for smaller stuff there. It's fab as I may come away with smaller clothes and get rid of my fat stuff whilst raising funds for charity.
I'm also doing a shark dive on the 23rd March so I need to lose 2 stone so I look semi decent in a wet suit.cant have them mistaking me for a whale. I am also goin to a roller derby and trying out for that on Saturday and have signed myself up for a 10k in May. This year is my year ladies. I have spent far too long sitting back because I was too fat to do anything!! X

Omg Claire that is awesome!!! I am loving the swap for charity!!! There is nothing like it round here.

But a SHARK DIVE!!!!! I have always wanted to do something like that!!! I am fascinated by sharks - i'm soooo jealous!!! I am going to look into it myself, that for me would be an awesome thing to do as my treat for getting to target :) :) :)

My wardrobe and drawers are no longer crammed and unable to find things I can wear - love it! Will have a busy few evenings photographing all my stuff to eBay, a lot of it is way too good to just give away xxxx

Do your own swap and shop. Ask your friends if they have any clothes they don't want anymore and their friends. All go round to someone's house and swap away. X

Good plan!! I will see what I can organise :) :) xxx

After organising my clothes, I have now drawn up my 3rd and final target countdown chart. Wow I honestly never in a million years thought I would be doing this, when I think of how low I was back in July - I really had hit rock bottom and a size 24/26.

Well here I am, in my dream dress size 16 and now allowing myself to believe that I could get into a size 12 by the summer. This journey has been and still is hard but man am I seeing the results now :) xxxx

Attachments

• image-1129342638.png
    image-1129342638.png
    956 KB · Views: 57
<rolls in>

Hello! Inspiring stuff Christy. Sounds like you're back in the zone. As am I, after a brief period of umm 'stuffing my face' ... although not that brief actually... if I was being honest with myself < and better had be I suppose > then I'd say that I have been terrible for about 6 or 7 weeks in total. A gradual deterioation. Which has seen me go from 9 stone 2/3 to 9 stone 10/11. And believe me, I can really feel those extra few pounds.

So am gritting my teeth for a tough week and will be logging on daily to see how you're getting on.

If there was ever a day I was tempted to raid the bread bin its today. My best friend who I am totally in love with is getting back with his ex. Heart broken is not the word! I thought all this **** left you when you left school.
Heart broken. :( x

Fairy!! The bread will not help! Keep away from it! It will make you feel worse (I know I've eaten practically a loaf over 2 days!)!! Please keep on track. I understand you must be heartbroken but you can't change any of this and if you tried to now you may lose a very good friend and feel even worse if that is indeed possible right now. Just keep going on CD because it really is the only thing you can control what you choose to eat and what you don't choose to eat. Everything else is not something which can be controlled even your emotions.

Kira don't worry. I'm in "**** you all" mode now. **** him! I will keep on with this diet and end up super hot and sexy and more importantly healthy. :) xx

That's the spirit! You will be slimmer and healthier and even sexier and maybe he'll wake up and smell the coffee but his loss if he doesn't!

Hi Christy I loved reading your diary and you have done so well! I find reading other diaries really motivating and postive. Good luck on your continued journey ! I am back for the second time as I have put on 23lb of the weight I lost last year. I got down to 11 stone 10lb and thought I could maintain by eating healthy myself! Big Mistake! put on 23lb and did not continue to lose to get to my goal of 11stone so am now back on it and am in week three next weigh in on Wednesday night. Take care x

Kira he will always be my bestest bud but that's it now. This is the second time it's happened. Once bitten twice shy. I'm done with it. I know he will realise one day what he has lost but its too late now. I can only be a friend to him and that's it. X

Oh Fairy, sorry to hear it didn't work out - love the new attitude though.... the satisfaction of showing what he's missed out on will be fab. And dare I say maybe it will help you on CD in terms of being even more determined than ever??

You're doing a great job in the last couple of weeks, completely back in the zone, so don't let a man get in the way - you can do it!

Christy - wow! I am sooooooo impressed by your determination and will power to get back on track post Christmas. I feel ashamed on my scoffing a family size bag of M&M's at the weekend now...

Fairy577 said:
Ugh I ended up getting pissed! Bad bad Fairy!! X

Omg Claire I am sooo sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days!!! I am so sorry to hear about u'r best mate, but I totally echo what the others have said - he will realise what he could have had when it is way too late. Just promise me that u r going to draw a line under this and move on?? U have a fantastic year ahead of u and u r going to look incredible :)

REMEMBER: THIS IS YOUR YEAR!!!!

Now get over the hangover, brush urself down and look to the future gorgeous xxxxxx

Back