I'll prove I can do it!!

GretaGrip said:
<rolls in>

Hello! Inspiring stuff Christy. Sounds like you're back in the zone. As am I, after a brief period of umm 'stuffing my face' ... although not that brief actually... if I was being honest with myself < and better had be I suppose > then I'd say that I have been terrible for about 6 or 7 weeks in total. A gradual deterioation. Which has seen me go from 9 stone 2/3 to 9 stone 10/11. And believe me, I can really feel those extra few pounds.

So am gritting my teeth for a tough week and will be logging on daily to see how you're getting on.

Thanks GG, feel like I am getting there....still having the problems with cheating but it is a daily battle and I am just trying my best. I'm totally on a mission to get to my second target of 13st12 ASAP. I'm sick of having the official 'obese' classification and want to be 'overweight'...god that sounds so wrong lol!!!

I totally empathise with u'r struggle over the last few weeks. Its also why they probably say maintenance is harder than weight loss as u need to keep up that drive even though u r where u want to b. u haven't stuck u'r head in the sand though and u r facing up to the gain...that's why u r smashing this maintenance milarky. I am sure u will b back to u'r pre-Christmas weight in no time :D x

Theresa1966 said:
Hi Christy I loved reading your diary and you have done so well! I find reading other diaries really motivating and postive. Good luck on your continued journey ! I am back for the second time as I have put on 23lb of the weight I lost last year. I got down to 11 stone 10lb and thought I could maintain by eating healthy myself! Big Mistake! put on 23lb and did not continue to lose to get to my goal of 11stone so am now back on it and am in week three next weigh in on Wednesday night. Take care x

Hi Theresa and thank u sooo much for taking the time to read my ramblings, its been one hell of a journey and I often forget others read it!

Glad u have got back on the CD wagon to get to u'r goals...I'm sure u will get there! Plus u will have learnt from u'r mistakes last time. I'm glad u shared that because I was thinking of doing the same but now I think i will stick with it until I get to goal. Still feels a long way off mind!!

Good luck - I look forward to sharing u'r journey with u :) xxx

Tbag said:
Oh Fairy, sorry to hear it didn't work out - love the new attitude though.... the satisfaction of showing what he's missed out on will be fab. And dare I say maybe it will help you on CD in terms of being even more determined than ever??

You're doing a great job in the last couple of weeks, completely back in the zone, so don't let a man get in the way - you can do it!

Christy - wow! I am sooooooo impressed by your determination and will power to get back on track post Christmas. I feel ashamed on my scoffing a family size bag of M&M's at the weekend now...

Ahhh thanks T!!!! No need to feel ashamed...I basically ate the contents of the kitchen over Christmas and I am still battling cheating. Its a daily struggle to get through the week without finding myself scoffing cheese and/or chocolate ha!!! I will beat my cravings though xxx

Oh i was super excited to get to 'overweight! '

Well, I am back in the game now i think. Sole sourcing to just get these few lbs off and i feel < tentatively > back in control again. Yes, maintenance is far harder than losing the damn weight, have to say.

Glad it's not just me then!! Ha!!! x

I feel a bit better today. He gave me a beautiful orchid, a red guitar and a lovely card today saying how much he loves me but as a friend and hopes he doesn't lose me out of his life. I'm still gutted but I'm happy for him as he is happy. Still doesn't stop me being gutted. :(
Ach well as you said its time to brush myself off and get cracking again. Time to concentrate on course work and weight loss. I get weighed tonight so we shall see what damage I have done. Wish me luck ladies. I might need it tonight. X

I get weighed too!!! I hate night time WIs :( xxx GOOD LUCK!!! xxx

Fantastic!!! 6lbs for me!! I'm officially back in the 14s :D xxxx

Well done ladies!!

Ok so I just took a pic of me in my underwear. Nae a pretty site. However I'm going to post my start, mid way and now. I can see a difference. Excuse my socks in te latter one ha ha. Sorry if these pics annoy you but I post them on here so I can look at them and have acess to them so I can delete off my phone. X

Attachments

• image-3849423405.jpg
    image-3849423405.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 59
  • image-2752022039.jpg
    image-2752022039.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 62
  • image-4240766524.jpg
    image-4240766524.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 60
Casswass said:
Brilliant! Well done you. And we'll done Fairy!

My second weigh in is tomorrow; am really nervous that I'll have had a crappy loss, even though I've been 100%. :s

Ahhh I bet u have done great - I always think I'm gonna have a pants loss but I'm normally pleasantly surprised! It's not like WW where u only lose half a pound a week ;) talk about soul destroying. Good luck, please let us know how u get on!!! xxx

Fairy577 said:
Well done ladies!!

Ok so I just took a pic of me in my underwear. Nae a pretty site. However I'm going to post my start, mid way and now. I can see a difference. Excuse my socks in te latter one ha ha. Sorry if these pics annoy you but I post them on here so I can look at them and have acess to them so I can delete off my phone. X

Bloody hell lady u can see the difference!! That's fantastic - bet u'r buzzing!!! what a record of the incredible shrinking woman hey ;) xxx

Honestly I feel completely different today than I did yesterday! It's amazing!! Time to concentrate on me!! X

Here here!!! :D what a difference a day makes huh?!! So glad u'r back on form, and a skinny summer!!! Xxxx

Scales say 14st10 this morning! I went out for a meal last night and drank a bottle of wine (woops!!) so knuckling down and being super strict to minimise the damage :-/ xxx

Ha ha Christy I got pissed and ate Chinese. Yesterday wasn't such a great day for me either. Are you sure we ain't separated at birth!!?? Xx

Back