• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ill

Woke up this morning feeling like id been trampled on my a herd of elephants. My bodys sore, ive got severe cold symptoms, my head is about to burst (not literally i hope lol) and i feel like.....blah

Really craving a hot cup of tea so going to allow myself a small splash of milk as i cant take it any other way....plenty paracetamol, and hopefully i feel better tomorrow as its my wee boys 3rd bday :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cybill

Gold Member
S: 21st11lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 3st2lb(14.43%)
Oh dear, sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly. I do hope you're feeling a lot better soon, especially for your little one's birthday. You could always go up to a fourth pack if you feel you need a little more substance to help you get better.
Get well soon xxx

Thanks Rachel....yeah im hoping if i rest a lot today (well as much as possible with a toddler running around lol) i'll feel a bit better. Im not hngry at all....just really thirsty so will probably struggle to have my 3 packs, never mind 4. Already drank 2.5 litres and just about to have my first pack. I really dotn feel like it....but dont want to make myself feel worse so will force them down if need be xx

k8te

S: 15st9.6lb C: 15st0.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st9lb(4.1%)
Sorry you are feeling so rubbish hunni, nothing worst then feeling ill, except feeling ill with a toddler to look after. I hope you recovery quickly x x

hur575

S: 19st12lb C: 19st4lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 46.3 Loss: 0st8lb(2.88%)
Get well soon babystar XXX

Aw thanks everyone. Feeling a wee tad better after dosing up with paracetamol and having a cuppa. My cousins coming to get Sonny at tea time for a few hours to tire him out for me....wee star that she is, so looking forward to a long hot bath and early night....:) xx

Bernice

Silver Member
S: 13st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 4st1lb(31.32%)
.............so sorry Babystar that you are not well. Hope that you are on the mend very soon xx

markanderl

Silver Member
S: 18st7lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 1st7lb(8.11%)
Hi Mands, hope you are feeling better today, nothing worse than being on this diet and feeling poorly at the same time.

Thanks guys...but unfortunately not. If anything, maybe a bit worse today :( But its the little mans birthday so no more feeling sorry for myself lol....lots of toys to be playing with and tea party to be organising lol x

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
S: 17st4lb C: 16st7lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st11lb(4.55%)
Aww sorry to hear your still feeling rubbish! Hope your little one has a fab birthday! Hopefully he'll be tired out an go straight to sleep for you at bed time!

Lots of love xxx