Ill

babystar31

Gold Member
Woke up this morning feeling like id been trampled on my a herd of elephants. My bodys sore, ive got severe cold symptoms, my head is about to burst (not literally i hope lol) and i feel like.....blah

Really craving a hot cup of tea so going to allow myself a small splash of milk as i cant take it any other way....plenty paracetamol, and hopefully i feel better tomorrow as its my wee boys 3rd bday :(

Oh dear, sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly. I do hope you're feeling a lot better soon, especially for your little one's birthday. You could always go up to a fourth pack if you feel you need a little more substance to help you get better.
Get well soon xxx

Thanks Rachel....yeah im hoping if i rest a lot today (well as much as possible with a toddler running around lol) i'll feel a bit better. Im not hngry at all....just really thirsty so will probably struggle to have my 3 packs, never mind 4. Already drank 2.5 litres and just about to have my first pack. I really dotn feel like it....but dont want to make myself feel worse so will force them down if need be xx

Hope you feel better soon.Is there no-one close who can take him for an hour or two to let you have a wee snooze? xx

hope you feel better soon hun, well done on your loss so far too! we cant be expected to feel 100% all the time, i am sure a cup of tea will do the trick! xxx

Sorry you are feeling so rubbish hunni, nothing worst then feeling ill, except feeling ill with a toddler to look after. I hope you recovery quickly x x

Get well soon babystar XXX

Aw thanks everyone. Feeling a wee tad better after dosing up with paracetamol and having a cuppa. My cousins coming to get Sonny at tea time for a few hours to tire him out for me....wee star that she is, so looking forward to a long hot bath and early night....:) xx

Thanks guys...but unfortunately not. If anything, maybe a bit worse today :( But its the little mans birthday so no more feeling sorry for myself lol....lots of toys to be playing with and tea party to be organising lol x

Aww sorry to hear your still feeling rubbish! Hope your little one has a fab birthday! Hopefully he'll be tired out an go straight to sleep for you at bed time!

Lots of love xxx

Back