Im 10st 3 lbs and .......... fancy comparing.

busybee123

i'm 5ft 7.
size 14 top (32gg bra)
size 12 bottom

Want to lose aprox 1/2 st will i lose this from my bust - i surely hope so!!

Add your stats if you like we can all compare.

5' 3.5, 9st 9, 28FF/G, anywhere from 8-12 clothes.

I'm 5'3.5" 10.5lbs and 32G/FF. pretty much size 10 all over.

Wi today so hoping my weight changes! ;-)

LittleMissThin 17 said:
5' 3.5, 9st 9, 28FF/G, anywhere from 8-12 clothes.

Same height! :) what's your goal weight hun or are you there? xx

Same height! :) what's your goal weight hun or are you there? xx

Officially at WW it's 9st 7 so I'm there (since July) but unofficially I'd like 8 10 because I've got a teeny tiny frame so I still look bigger than I sound. Yours was 9 7 if I remember correct? :)

I am 5ft When i started weight watchers i was 5ft3 11&hlf stone 34dd sometimes e depending where i shopped, used to wear 14/16 clothes, last time i mesure i was 9,12 32dd and was in 12 bottoms 10 top x

LittleMissThin 17 said:
Officially at WW it's 9st 7 so I'm there (since July) but unofficially I'd like 8 10 because I've got a teeny tiny frame so I still look bigger than I sound. Yours was 9 7 if I remember correct? :)

Yep! I remember now that we had said before that we were the same stats :) I'm still not at goal :( the same few pounds keep going on and off! I'll get there though :)

8.10 would still be ok. My friend is that, even though her WW goal was also 10.7 (we're the same too). She looks great and defo not too slim xxx

I'm also 5ft 3.5 (weird!) and 10st 3.5. At the mo. think I'm now a 10-12 on top (depending where I shop) and a 12 on bottom!

gemelli said:
I'm also 5ft 3.5 (weird!) and 10st 3.5. At the mo. think I'm now a 10-12 on top (depending where I shop) and a 12 on bottom!

We're pretty much the same stats (i lost today so now 10.4lbs) I'm also 12 in some trousers but not all. I would say pretty much 10 all over. What's your goal?? xx

Mets said:
We're pretty much the same stats (i lost today so now 10.4lbs) I'm also 12 in some trousers but not all. I would say pretty much 10 all over. What's your goal?? xx

My goal is 9st! What's yours? X

gemelli said:
My goal is 9st! What's yours? X

It's 9.7lbs. I'll review how I feel then, but I really want to get to that first. I've had the same few pounds on and off for ages now, that I'm determined to get to 9.7! I don't feel totally unhappy with how I look even now, so 9.7 might just be right for me :) xx

Mets said:
It's 9.7lbs. I'll review how I feel then, but I really want to get to that first. I've had the same few pounds on and off for ages now, that I'm determined to get to 9.7! I don't feel totally unhappy with how I look even now, so 9.7 might just be right for me :) xx

That's good :) I know what you mean! I have no idea how I feel then, I'm just hoping 9st is achievable and maintainable :)

Back